James Allsup EXPOSED - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

User avatar
By WarmPotato
#14948989
James Allsup is a White Nationalist Youtuber with over 325,000 subscribers so far. On his podcast, Twitter, and his own Youtube channel - he has spread vile right wing hatred that MUST be addressed. To catch your eye - he has many times CLEARLY dog whistled to anti-semitic groups over the web with terms such as - "The Rootless International Cosmopoliton Elite" - a term used years ago in the Soviet Union to attack the jewish people.

As he is now trying to monetize his audience, he has deleted a multitude of his older videos and podcasts hoping to silence the truth - but luckily - I have copies of 4 deleted videos worth watching. He says the chemical attacks by Assad were faked, denies the North Korean Concentration Camps, and demands mass deportations of all Mexican Americans. HE MUST BE STOPPED! Comments? Concerns?

https://youtu.be/yrjmB0I2Emk
Attachments
Untitled design.jpg
Untitled design.jpg (217.48 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
#14948993
the chemical attacks by Assad were faked


They are faked. Syria is fighting a war against Islamists who fight under the banner of either Al Qaeda (which would largely be Al Nusra and other organizations in Syria) in Syria, or ISIS, and who receive a large amount of funding from Saudi and Gulf patrons. The idea that head-chopping Shariah-imposing child-raping slavers are "moderate rebels fighting for democracy" while being on the Al Qaeda or ISIS payroll is too stupid to require a response. However, the chemical weapons attacks have been faked numerous times in a desperate attempt to gain sympathy for Islamist terrorists when the tide has turned against them. One of the first times it happened occurred the very day UN weapons inspectors arrived in Damascus.

The Syrian Arab Army has been slowly winning the war for some time now. It reflects a troubling lack of intelligence, reason, and sense to think Assad would use chemical weapons as he's winning to provoke other powers against him or to condemn his government.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#14949018
WarmPotato wrote:James Allsup is a White Nationalist Youtuber with over 325,000 subscribers so far. On his podcast, Twitter, and his own Youtube channel - he has spread vile right wing hatred that MUST be addressed. To catch your eye - he has many times CLEARLY dog whistled to anti-semitic groups over the web with terms such as - "The Rootless International Cosmopoliton Elite" - a term used years ago in the Soviet Union to attack the jewish people.

As he is now trying to monetize his audience, he has deleted a multitude of his older videos and podcasts hoping to silence the truth - but luckily - I have copies of 4 deleted videos worth watching. He says the chemical attacks by Assad were faked, denies the North Korean Concentration Camps, and demands mass deportations of all Mexican Americans. HE MUST BE STOPPED! Comments? Concerns?

https://youtu.be/yrjmB0I2Emk


Why must you stop him? Because you disagree with him? Most people on this forum won't agree with him, including me but it seems you want to silence the guy. Everyone should have an option to express his opinion openly without being silenced unless he violates the law. If he is trying to monetize his content and becomes a bit moderate with what he says then it is good.

Not all anti-immigration people are white nationalists. Not all pro-Assad people are Russian puppets. Assad gets a lot of a sympathy from anti-Israel groups for example.
#14949057
JohnRawls wrote:Not all anti-immigration people are white nationalists.

No, but there really isn't any doubt that Allsup is. He's earned his own SPLC page, and appears on white nationalist podcasts, describing his tactic of infiltrating the Republicans:

Allsup’s infiltration and subversion of the WSU College Republicans are emblematic of his larger strategy to promote white nationalism that he outlined during a September 2017 episode of “Fash the Nation,” one of the most popular white nationalist radio programs.

There’s this kind of fedora tipping narrative on the right that going out and engaging in politics is for losers. … The Republican Party has its problems and has its cucks, but the only way that we’re going to replace these people is by accumulating political power and then forcing them out. The fact is that if you are a college guy, or a college girl, and you are on a college campus, if you have three or four fashy goy friends, you can take over your school's College Republicans group and move it to essentially being an alt-right club. You can easily do that and that it gives you access to so many more resources. It gives you political credibility. It gives you all of these things that come along with the name of being a Republican.
...
Since breaking with Fuentes, Allsup has descended further into the alt-right. In early 2018 he announced that he was a member of the white nationalist group Identity Evropa. The organization consists of “identitarians” who want to raise white racial consciousness and fight against multiculturalism, immigration and other policies they believe amount to other “anti-white” discrimination. Members are heavily vetted in order to ensure they can maintain the group’s polished image.

Allsup gave a talk on “the pathway from identity to institutions” at Identity Evropa’s national conference in March 2018, where he encouraged other members to get involved with their local Republican parties in order to “share nationalist ideas with people who may implicitly agree with us, although they don’t know it yet.”

“The movement benefits as a whole,” he continued, “by gaining hard political power and further proving the fact that, yes, we are in fact pretty normal people with pretty normal concerns.”

In June 2018, Allsup took his own advice and became a precinct committee officer in Whitman County, Washington, in an uncontested election. From his post, Allsup will conduct voter outreach and elect local party leadership.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ien-allsup
#14949059
WarmPotato wrote:HE MUST BE STOPPED! Comments? Concerns?


Yeah, I'm concerned that you want him silenced.

I think i'm going to promote his channel just because of you. :lol:

This is a free-speech friendly forum, you will meet white nationalists, ancaps (like myself), libertarians, communists, stalinists, social-democrats, fascists, et al.

We all disagree with each, but are generally open to debating and everyone has a platform here. If you are an insane SJW who doesn't think divergent opinions should be expressed openly, your not going to like POFO because all the mentioned groups above DO have a platform here and DO post their positions, and DO engage in debate.
By Sivad
#14949731
Prosthetic Conscience wrote: He's earned his own SPLC page


The SPLC is completely discredited, it's just a politically motivated idlib operation that calls everyone on the right racists.
#14949797
The ADL considers him a white supremacist too:

Under Casey’s leadership, IE has stepped away from collaborations with the broader white supremacist movement and its large events, focusing instead on invitation-only events like its first national conference. More than 50 IE members attended the gathering, held in Burns, Tennessee, in March 2018. Speakers included white supremacists Jared Taylor, James Allsup and Sam Dickson.

https://www.adl.org/resources/profiles/identity-evropa

Republicans aren't exactly keen on him either:

The Republican Party’s leadership in Washington state is scrambling to distance itself from James Allsup, a self-proclaimed “pro-European nationalist” who won an uncontested election in the local Republican primaries.
...
John Brabb, chairman of the Whitman County Republican Central Committee, told The Independent a board of review had been created “to look at whether there are PCOs who do not represent the people and standards of the places in which they live”.

“It’s mostly driven by concern from the public,” Mr Brabb continued. “We’re looking into whether there are bylaws already in place that can prevent someone from serving who doesn’t follow our values and our constitution.”
...
PCOs have minimal influence in state and local governments; perhaps their biggest power is having a say in filling vacant positions during their tenures in office. Mr Allsup recently explained this to the neo-Nazi group Identity Evropa, saying in an episode of their podcast, “When the board is then deciding between, you know, the anti-white, pro-business, pro-migrant candidate, or the more perhaps implicitly pro-white, anti-immigration candidate, you have the opportunity to then be a convincing and, perhaps, deciding voice in that process.”

He has also repeatedly called on his online supporters to seek out positions in local offices. “We cannot podcast, livestream, or tweet our way to victory,” Mr Allsup said during an Identity Evropa conference last month. ”We can only change consciousness so much before we have to start changing the political infrastructure.”

“The Republican Party is comprised largely of white, ageing, baby-boomers. And as baby-boomers age out, the positions they hold will become vacant all throughout society and somebody will have to fill them,” he continued.

Still, Republicans in Washington appear unlikely to welcome Mr Allsup or other white supremacists any time soon. Caleb Heimlich, chairman of the Washington State Republican Party, said in a statement the state’s GOP condemns “identity politics, and any form of racism, in the strongest possible manner.”

“It is antithetical to our core values and stands counter to our goal of getting Washington back on the right track. We condemned this hateful ideology before, we condemn it today, and will continue to condemn it in the future,” the statement reads.

Grant Peterson, a Republican activist and former commissioner of Spokane County, Washington, also said in a statement Mr Allsup is not likely to be officially seated.

“If he believes in white supremacy, he cannot be counted as supporting the U.S. Constitution, the Washington constitution or the Republican platform,” Mr Peterson said. ”If he doesn’t support the goals of the party, his membership is at risk. If he’s not a member, he can’t serve as a PCO.”

Numerous other Republican officials in Washington have spoken out against Mr Allsup, including Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers, who said in a Facebook post she was “disappointed” by the appointment while calling on her constituents to “to stand united against hatred.”

The review board will submit their findings prior to the GOP’s county reorganisation meetings in December, and officials could end up producing bylaws during that time which prevent Allsup from serving. There’s precedent of that happening in numerous other counties throughout Washington, according to Ms Madsen.

“A couple counties beefed up their bylaws and created an after-the-fact vetting procedure due to the Ron Paul movement, as libertarians were trying to take control, and others have created membership criteria,” she said. “But if Allsup wanted to be a real knucklehead, he could sue the county for his spot ... Who knows what he’ll do.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 08766.html
#14949900
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:No, but there really isn't any doubt that Allsup is. He's earned his own SPLC page, and appears on white nationalist podcasts, describing his tactic of infiltrating the Republicans:


Thank you for being the voice of reason in this discussion.

[Bulaba note: Do not make posts entirely in bold; forum rule 5: rules]
#14949902
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Yeah, I'm concerned that you want him silenced.

I think i'm going to promote his channel just because of you. :lol:




Nice job defending James Allsup - now I wonder if you'll stand by him with everything he's said. Funny enough I did a summary video of his exploits just for you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilyjn6TsMSk

1 - Allsup doesn't know shit on foreign policy, and practically denied the concentration camps in North Korea by saying Kim Jong Un is in no way whatsoever comparable to Adolf Hitler

2 - James can't debate for shit and screams LOGICAL FALLACY the moment he's in danger. For instance, if you compare Kim to Hitler as Ben Shapiro did - James Allsup responds with "Thats reductio Ad Hitlerum" - or strawman, or some other fallacy he pulls out of his ass. Yet at the same time when confronted on violence in Charlottesville, James Allsup jumped to whataboutism and said the liberals caused the violence and either way Black Lives Matter is the real problem. What an intellectual.

3 - James hates jews and uses neonazi rhetoric like "rootless cosmopoliton elites" and "The Zog Machine" - other others

2 - James lies all the damn time, such as saying everyone he dislikes is "bought and paid for by the military industrial complex" without a shred of evidence

1 - James is a fucking hypocrite. Calling other people sell outs while telling his audience to buy Virtual Shield or they'll get hacked. Saying others are CUCKS for taking down a video when he himself has taken down 6+ videos of his own - and so on and so forth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention if you hadn't noticed - his response to the "James Allsup Exposed" video was to sent over a thousand of his followers to dislike and harass me on the video calling me a N***** punjab cuck. And it can't be said that this was unintentional, because James mocked my video, on his channel - then posted multiple comments to my video including "Lmao this is such cringe cuck shit" - further inciting his followers into harassing me.


BUT JAMES IS A FUCKING HERO MAN - GAS THE JEWS BROOOOO


Its fucking sad that anyone would try to defend this piece of shit.
By Sivad
#14949911
WarmPotato wrote:HE MUST BE STOPPED!


Why? I like it when idiots discredit white nationalism with their idiocy. HE MUST BE ENCOURAGED!

I also like how the rise of wingnuttery discredits liberal politics. We only have a wingnut problem in this country because establishment liberals have dismantled left populism. The irony is the liberals and the wingnuts desperately need each other, they fuel each other and feed off each other, neither would be relevant without the other. It's an epic farce.
#14950384
WarmPotato wrote:Nice job defending James Allsup - now I wonder if you'll stand by him with everything he's said. Funny enough I did a summary video of his exploits just for you -


I'm not defending him, I'm defending the free exchange of ideas

[Zag Edit: Rule 2]

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

WarmPotato wrote:1 - Allsup doesn't know shit on foreign policy, and practically denied the concentration camps in North Korea by saying Kim Jong Un is in no way whatsoever comparable to Adolf Hitler

2 - James can't debate for shit and screams LOGICAL FALLACY the moment he's in danger. For instance, if you compare Kim to Hitler as Ben Shapiro did - James Allsup responds with "Thats reductio Ad Hitlerum" - or strawman, or some other fallacy he pulls out of his ass. Yet at the same time when confronted on violence in Charlottesville, James Allsup jumped to whataboutism and said the liberals caused the violence and either way Black Lives Matter is the real problem. What an intellectual.

3 - James hates jews and uses neonazi rhetoric like "rootless cosmopoliton elites" and "The Zog Machine" - other others

2 - James lies all the damn time, such as saying everyone he dislikes is "bought and paid for by the military industrial complex" without a shred of evidence

1 - James is a fucking hypocrite. Calling other people sell outs while telling his audience to buy Virtual Shield or they'll get hacked. Saying others are CUCKS for taking down a video when he himself has taken down 6+ videos of his own - and so on and so forth.


All of this is irrelevant to my point, even if all that were true, I would not argue that he should be silenced, because I'm not a little bitch. Here on POFO, there are fascists, there are ancaps, stalinists, etc. From an intellectual standpoint, this is a good thing.

[Zag Edit: Rule 2]
#14950388
WarmPotato wrote:Nice job defending James Allsup - now I wonder if you'll stand by him with everything he's said. Funny enough I did a summary video of his exploits just for you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilyjn6TsMSk

1 - Allsup doesn't know shit on foreign policy, and practically denied the concentration camps in North Korea by saying Kim Jong Un is in no way whatsoever comparable to Adolf Hitler

2 - James can't debate for shit and screams LOGICAL FALLACY the moment he's in danger. For instance, if you compare Kim to Hitler as Ben Shapiro did - James Allsup responds with "Thats reductio Ad Hitlerum" - or strawman, or some other fallacy he pulls out of his ass. Yet at the same time when confronted on violence in Charlottesville, James Allsup jumped to whataboutism and said the liberals caused the violence and either way Black Lives Matter is the real problem. What an intellectual.

3 - James hates jews and uses neonazi rhetoric like "rootless cosmopoliton elites" and "The Zog Machine" - other others

2 - James lies all the damn time, such as saying everyone he dislikes is "bought and paid for by the military industrial complex" without a shred of evidence

1 - James is a fucking hypocrite. Calling other people sell outs while telling his audience to buy Virtual Shield or they'll get hacked. Saying others are CUCKS for taking down a video when he himself has taken down 6+ videos of his own - and so on and so forth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention if you hadn't noticed - his response to the "James Allsup Exposed" video was to sent over a thousand of his followers to dislike and harass me on the video calling me a N***** punjab cuck. And it can't be said that this was unintentional, because James mocked my video, on his channel - then posted multiple comments to my video including "Lmao this is such cringe cuck shit" - further inciting his followers into harassing me.


BUT JAMES IS A FUCKING HERO MAN - GAS THE JEWS BROOOOO


Its fucking sad that anyone would try to defend this piece of shit.


Okay, this is getting pretty weird. Based on what you're saying here, and the way you are referring to some random guy on YouTube by his first name, it seems like this is an extension of a silly little petty melodrama found in a flame war between you and him in the comments section of equally awful YouTube videos by the both of you.

This random guy who uses YouTube does not use PoFo. None of us care who he is or what he says. So he's a white nationalist? So? There's a number of them across the internet and the world. Nothing you've said about him or quoted is remotely noteworthy. There's been white nationalists, "racialists," and National Socialists/fascists here on PoFo itself who have said far, far worse things. Interestingly, it's a credit to PoFo that we don't ban those people unless they break the forum rules in a really heinous, evil-supervillain-who-can't-hold-back sort of way.

I've never heard of this guy before, and like I just said, I probably will forget his name tomorrow because nothing you've said about him is even remotely shocking or interesting. He's a run of the mill typical white nationalist guy, of which there are many others elsewhere on the internet who have said far worse things.

Also, it was abundantly clear that @Victoribus Spolia was making a crystal-clear point about how he believes in defending a person's right to express their opinions even if people, easily triggered, find them offensive. That's why it's pretty silly, petty, and makes your posts look bad by implying defending a person's right to express themselves means VS thinks we should "gas the Jews" just because someone else said it. That's absurd and stupid.

The fact is that most of us are living in societies which are liberal democratic and run by social democrats. "Free expression" is extended to white nationalists in many such countries. Unless that changes, it makes little sense to call for someone to be silenced on the internet unless they're breaking laws or terms of service simply because you're losing a silly little flame war in the comments section on YouTube videos.

Further, to be perfectly honest, you sound like someone who needs to take a break from the internet and reassess your life. You are taking YouTube videos, flame wars, internet trolls, and white noise on the internet too seriously if you're wasting your time whining about YouTube flame wars you're engaged in on other websites like PoFo across the internet.
#14950392
Bulaba Jones wrote:Also, it was abundantly clear that @Victoribus Spolia was making a crystal-clear point about how he believes in defending a person's right to express their opinions even if people, easily triggered, find them offensive. That's why it's pretty silly, petty, and makes your posts look bad by implying defending a person's right to express themselves means VS thinks we should "gas the Jews" just because someone else said it. That's absurd and stupid.


This in itself is indicative of the point, as @Bulaba Jones and myself could not be further apart politically-speaking, i'm an anarcho-capitalist, Christian-theist, phenomenal idealist, and a theonomist and Bulaba as a straight-up communist is pretty much the antithesis to all of that stuff and yet here we are in agreement that the other should be allowed to debate his views on the market place of ideas.

If you can't see the virtue in that @WarmPotato, then you might want to question your motives in joining a forum that is not strictly for people of your own political persuasion. If you want an echo-chamber there are plenty of other places on the web for that.

Nonetheless,

Welcome to PoFo. ;)
#14950398
WarmPotato never called for Allsup to be "silenced" - they said "exposed". And "addressed". And linked to a video with clips they said Allsup had deleted. Which is all very different from "silencing" him.. They did call for him to be "stopped" - right after they said he "demands mass deportations of all Mexican Americans" (whether that demand, or that he's deleted stuff to look better, is true, I don't know). But some people here want to whine "free speech! How very dare you!", rather than actually address what WarmPotato writes. Ironically, there's a more concerted effort to shut WarmPotato up than Allsup.

Buluba, you may never have heard of him, but I remembered he was in the news last year, when he was president of the Republicans at Washington State University, a position he was kicked out of when he turned out a prominent Charlottesville marcher. And several prominent media outlets like Newsweek, the Seattle Times and Haaretz have written about him. He has now again obtained a position in the Republicans, and has talked about how to turn that party to white nationalist uses. This is a valid topic, and people saying "this forum may not be for you" need to look at the message they themselves are putting across.
#14950402
He called for him to be "stopped," which sounds to me, in spite of what you say, to imply the same thing as silencing. I don't believe in "free speech" but I have no intention of shutting up anyone here, nor have I said this forum "isn't for" WarmPotato, nor told him to leave, nor said this is an invalid topic/thread.
#14950404
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:This is a valid topic, and people saying "this forum may not be for you" need to look at the message they themselves are putting across.


A valiant attempt at a defense no doubt, but if @WarmPotato was not being a triggered whiner, it seems he didn't do himself a favor by responding to me saying "that Allsup should be NOT be silenced" by calling me a defender of his and implying that I support gassing Jews. :lol:

It seems the proof is in the pudding on this matter because that is exactly the kind of shit someone who supports de-platforming would say.

That you would support the new guy on this point is not surprising as you yourself have arbitrarily ended conversations with me because you absolutely despised by my right-wing views. In fact, I remember a specific instance where you stated "You're not for real. Conversation Over" or something to that effect after quoting my stated position on something.

You two seem like appropriate bed-fellows in all honesty given such precedent.

as @Bulaba Jones has stated; no one is calling for WarmPotato to be kicked off of PoFo, its just being pointed out that this is a forum where divergent opinions are debated and that if he is opposed to such, he needs to consider long and hard whether he would like it here.

If I hated communists so much that I couldn't stand to even allow them an opportunity to speak or talk about their views, would PoFo be a good place for me? I think not.

Its a two way street, don't we want potential users to join with an understanding of what the Forum is actually like so that they will stick around? I do.

I'm sorry if that is too radical of a proposition around these parts anymore. :hmm:
#14950410
Prosthetic Conscience is the designated moderator of PC; please be respectful as Prosthetic is correct in saying that it's not okay to suggest to someone else they should leave, and that this is a valid topic, and that Prosthetic can exit out of any conversation he wishes to. At this point, whether WarmPotato stays is up to him and shouldn't be a topic for public conversation.
Frank Chodorov

I'm confused; then who are the sparkly colourful […]

here is interesting excerpt from the video transcr[…]

The at-times creepy presence of Nepotism during t[…]

How to change the Username?

Done :)