James Allsup EXPOSED - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#14950416
"you sound like someone who needs to take a break from the internet and reassess your life"
"If you want an echo-chamber there are plenty of other places on the web for that."
Yeah, people are saying that WarmPotato shouldn't write that Allsup should be exposed here.

@Victoribus Spolia
"if WarmPotato was not being a triggered whiner, it seems he didn't do himself a favor by responding to me saying "that Allsup should be NOT be silenced" by calling me a defender of his and implying that I support gassing Jews"
You have talked about "a triggered whiner", "an insane SJW", "a triggered little nancy" and "a little bitch". Frankly, you started the implied insults.

"It seems the proof is in the pudding on this matter because that is exactly the kind of shit someone who supports de-platforming would say"
Your opinion that someone who supports de-platforming would also say this is irrelevant. It is not a call for de-platforming. They might also say "racism is bad", but that doesn't mean that saying that is the equivalent of de-platforming.

"If I hated communists so much that I couldn't stand to even allow them an opportunity to speak or talk about their views, would PoFo be a good place for me? I think not. "
But you're the one objecting to the thread and trying to persuade WarmPotato to leave the forum. You're objecting to them putting forward their views here. You stay on PoFo because you enjoy objecting to people's views. And yes, I did say something like "you're not for real", because I think you claim various views that you don't really hold but pretend to, for the sake of winding other people up. Because your views aren't consistent.

@Bulaba Jones , yes, they wrote 'stopped' - in the sentence after they claim he wants all Mexican-Americans deported. That is something to stop; and since they also talk about exposing and addressing him, it's obvious they aren't talking about silencing him.
#14950421
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:You have talked about "a triggered whiner", "an insane SJW", "a triggered little nancy" and "a little bitch". Frankly, you started the implied insults.


Fair enough.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Your opinion that someone who supports de-platforming would also say this is irrelevant. It is not a call for de-platforming. They might also say "racism is bad", but that doesn't mean that saying that is the equivalent of de-platforming.


I agree with all of this up to the point where you say that @WarmPotato wasn't calling for Allsup to be silenced, it seems to me that he was.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:But you're the one objecting to the thread and trying to persuade WarmPotato to leave the forum.


I absolutely am not doing that, I am only pointing out, like @Bulaba Jones has done, that this is a free-expression of ideas kinda place and that he needs to be aware of this when joining, I consider this a courtesy. I'm not calling for anyone to be thrown off or leave. I don't work that way.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:And yes, I did say something like "you're not for real", because I think you claim various views that you don't really hold but pretend to, for the sake of winding other people up. Because your views aren't consistent.


I suppose if you think so, we should debate it sometime. Why you refuse to do so with me is odd and I can't understand why you simply shut-off conversations with me. Obviously you have the right to do what you want on here, but it seems disingenuous for you to act like you are being an impartial defender of someone who doesn't really want to debate (but only silence or stop) other views when you have exhibited similar behavior towards me as a poster.

Perhaps I am being tu-qoque on this, so I will be drop the point. Its not going to be profit me anything at this point anyway.

Bulaba Jones wrote:Prosthetic Conscience is the designated moderator of PC; please be respectful as Prosthetic is correct in saying that it's not okay to suggest to someone else they should leave, and that this is a valid topic, and that Prosthetic can exit out of any conversation he wishes to.


I understand his position and intentionally did not interject his status or position into the conversation as that would be a forum no-no. I am merely engaging with him as another poster, nothing more and nothing less. He indirectly referenced me and critiqued me in his post, which as far as I am aware, makes him free-game for a rebuttal.

Obviously, anyone can drop any conversation anywhere, but that was not my point, the context of that conversation was salient to my point on this thread; which is that PC is defending someone who supported de-platforming views he can't stand makes sense as he dropped conversations with me explicitly because he couldn't stand something I said because of its "edginess."

If PC is someone that cannot be debated with because of some sort of official status he holds, let me know. I was not aware of such.

Further, I emphatically deny suggesting that any member should leave the forum EVER.

I've only attempted to point out that the forum has divergent views and if someone does not believe in hearing divergent views, they need to question their desire to expose themselves to such here by joining such a group. A point which you yourself have brought up in your own posts on the matter.

I can see that this conversation is now proceeding into the thin-ice territory of a potential rules-violation trap of some-sort and I don't want to go down that road.

This will be my last post in this thread, if I have acted "inappropriately" in some "formal" manner as it pertains to the moderator team or PoFo, please reach out to me in private.

Either way, I am done on here.

I didn't intend any disrespect to the Admin team, everything I said was done in the spirit of fair debate in a thread. That is all.
#14950921
Yawn - some people just aren't worth the effort.
As long as the message is out there, I've done my job spreading the word.

It starts with neo nazi rhetoric on Youtube - and when it translates to real actions, you'll see I was right :hmm:
#14950937
The only thing you've pointed out so far in terms of any action being proposed is the "mass deportation of Mexican-Americans." An opinion on North Korean labor camps, the supposed use of chemical weapons in Syria, not being a fan of the Jews, and so on are opinions. I get the impression you don't have much intention of using this forum for its own sake rather than promoting your own YouTube activity; feel free to prove me wrong and be more active in other threads. You'll find a very large proportion of people on this forum, for example, agree that it's neoliberal warmongering behind claims of chemical weapons attacks in Syria. It's not a white nationalist talking point. You'll also notice some white nationalists too. I myself am a communist, but I know full well that the actual left in America has long been dead since the early days of labor suppression and FBI intimidation. Revolution won't happen any time soon. For that matter, there will be no far-right takeover in America, either.

Back to the matter at hand: there will be no mass deportations of legal residents of America any time soon. People living here illegally who happen to be Hispanic, possibly, but there will be no mass deportations of anyone with legal residency or citizenship with Hispanic backgrounds. A relative nobody on YouTube won't be influencing mass deportations of legal residents of America.
#14950940
I think he and people like him should be exposed and silenced, otherwise what's free speech really about?

Governments have the obligation to prohibit hate speech and incitement.

It seems what this guy is doing is not just expressing an opinion, but actually spreading lies that are likely to be believed and acted on.
Election 2020

The most edumakated and most jenius people in Ame[…]

Racism definition & use

I find the definition of whiteness POD posted to b[…]

Today is the situation not better in Eastern Euro[…]

How to change the Username?

Done :) Thanks