The LGBT Abusing Society With Lies And Deceptions - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The LGBT obviously and deliberately pretend to ignore the fact that what determines anyones sex / gender for life is what genital that they are born with. They instead claim the obvious lie that it is how one feels that determines a persons sex / gender while a the same time they claim to identify with the genuine thing which is them acknowledging the fact that they are fully aware that it is only what genital that a person is born with that determines anyones sex / gender for life. They attempt to force their factually exposed lies on everyone anyway because they do not want to accept themselves for what they are and seem to think everyone else should have to lie for them so they can go around robbing everyone else of what we are with their already factually exposed LGBT lies and deceptions.

Moderator Edit: Image Removed
love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Abuse? I don't know. A community organizing and using their collective power? Yes.

Is it right or wrong? I don't know. I don't really live on the right/wrong spectrum anyway. Everything in life is case by case for me.

Life is but a struggle between competing interests. Morals do not exist. It's a free for all baby!
Gay people, homosexual behavior, bisexuals, trans and so on have existed in human society since time immemorial. The reality is that sex and how we identify as a species as a whole is not as cut and dried and black and white as many say. IT is very complex in general. Some people experiment with the same sex or they only like having sex with the opposite sex, or they are strictly gold star lesbians or gold star gay men. Who exclusively prefer sex with a male and they are male. Same with women. Some like both men and women and switch according to what they want in a different stage of their lives.

My personal opinion is that what they choose to do sexually between two consenting adults is really their business and not a government business and also it doesn't affect you if you are heterosexual anyway so why do you want to restrict the sex life of another human being who might be different in sexual preferences than you? How does that affect you? It doesn't. It is a personal matter. And one should respect people's sexual privacy at all times. No one should be spying on other people's mutually consensual sexual expression. It is none of your damn business and it won't affect you being able to get your wife pregnant or to have sex with your husband or lover or whatever....so why even get involved in getting the state to play the role of sex cop and referee anyway? Why go for the state being the authority on who gets to say about their sex lives?I don't think the role of the state is to coerce people to declare themselves men or women, or transgender,or gay or lesbian or queer or curious or bisexual or anything else.

I am heterosexual. I am not interested in a woman's genitals for pleasure or having sex with a woman. I am a straight female. So? Why should the rights of lesbians or gays or anyone else who differs from my majority sexual preference be a threat? It is NOT a threat. In fact, everyone is a human being. Everyone. Let anyone choose what they want to be in the sexual expression arena and not make it some stupid social and political repression campaign to straighten them out...or some such BULLSHIT.

It is none of your damn business.
@David J Spetch , it's just a point of view - that 'gender' has aspects that aren't just about the genitalia you have (and also, that for a very small minority, genitalia, especially at birth, can be ambiguous). How can you possibly see this as 'robbing' you, or 'abusing society'? It's because society does view people in terms of 'gender', without actually seeing their genitalia, that the argument that gender doesn't depend solely on genitalia makes some sense.

For instance, you are blaming this on "the LGBT". Which means you are classifying people partly on their genitalia, and partly on their sexual desires. So you provide evidence that you are wrong.
Look @David J Spetch, I will make this easier for you.

Please explain to me how some lesbian is infringing on your rights? How is it that some woman going muff diving on another woman affecting you negatively in some horrible oppressive manner? Two vaginas involved in that or two penises involved in each other is a big phallic symbol threat on your very existence? Explain it to me Mr. Spetch??!! :lol: :lol:

Most of these men who are all up in arms about gayness are all pissed off mostly at other gay men. Probably because they are like J. Edgar Hoover the director of the FBI in the past who was himself a closet gay man in love with another man and who had to repress himself all his life and took it out on openly gay men who weren't liars about their true natures.....I hate people like that.

They are gay but so cowardly and afraid and love abusing power over others that are actually brave enough to tell the truth.

They should be ashamed of their deception and LIES!

Defend J. Edgar Hoover conservative anti Communist freak who persecuted gay men for being truthful....while he had sex that was gay as can be behind closed doors like a dirty lying hypocrite conservative freak!!
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]