Nice or Gentle Dictatorships - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15013848
Can a one party state be benevolent and gentle or must it always consist of psychotic sadists who are willing to hurt people to maintain poewr?

This is for me the biggest issue I have with authoritarian systems, not that they deny freedom but that the maintenance of such forms of government entails hurting innocent people.

Can we have a one party state without this sort of craziness?
#15013854
Political Interest wrote:
Can we have a one party state without this sort of craziness?


No.
#15016578
Multi political party systems are unstable, back stabbing, and are more corrupt and socially abusive. Excessive, useless social drama is the result of a multi political party system, causing social chaos, and a celebrity like culture where the masses gossip about the politicians.
#15016612
SSDR wrote:Multi political party systems are unstable, back stabbing, and are more corrupt and socially abusive. Excessive, useless social drama is the result of a multi political party system, causing social chaos, and a celebrity like culture where the masses gossip about the politicians.


But a one state dictatorship definitely has none of these...

Factionalism is ripe in every state. China is famous for it's factionalism and don't even get me started on the Soviets
#15016613
Political Interest wrote:Can a one party state be benevolent and gentle or must it always consist of psychotic sadists who are willing to hurt people to maintain poewr?

This is for me the biggest issue I have with authoritarian systems, not that they deny freedom but that the maintenance of such forms of government entails hurting innocent people.

Can we have a one party state without this sort of craziness?


No. What you want is no state at all.
#15016659
Palmyrene wrote:But a one state dictatorship definitely has none of these...

Factionalism is ripe in every state. China is famous for it's factionalism and don't even get me started on the Soviets


China and the Soviet Union were Zionist states. And Zionism has more factionalism than any other major ideology. Look at Zionist Hollywood...
#15016670
Palmyrene wrote:I... What...?

Are you anti-Semitic too?


It goes with being a German National Socialist, what else would she be when it comes to "juden-rats"?

-------

PS I can kinda understand how the USSR could be identified as (((zionist))) but China?? Mao had slitty eyes not a big nose. :excited:
#15016673
SolarCross wrote:It goes with being a German National Socialist, what else would she be when it comes to "juden-rats"?


Oh she's a Nazi. Why am I not surprised.

PS I can kinda understand how the USSR could be identified as (((zionist))) but China?? Mao had slitty eyes not a big nose. :excited:


Zionism isn't "where ever Jews are". It's a specific political ideology.
#15016684
SSDR wrote:Multi political party systems are unstable, back stabbing, and are more corrupt and socially abusive. Excessive, useless social drama is the result of a multi political party system, causing social chaos, and a celebrity like culture where the masses gossip about the politicians.


Have you seen any dictatorship in the history of human not been much worse? no.
#15016696
Palmyrene wrote:Zionism isn't "where ever Jews are". It's a specific political ideology.

Yeah it is just nationalism for jews. But anti-semites sometimes like to put camo on their prejudice so they say "zionists" when they mean "jews".
#15016701
SolarCross wrote:Yeah it is just nationalism for jews. But anti-semites sometimes like to put camo on their prejudice so they say "zionists" when they mean "jews".


I'm aware of that. Although it's more like Israeli nationalism than Jewish nationalism. Zionism is all about the state of Israel and people who are anti-Israel are de facto anti-Zionist.

That doesn't mean they're anti-semitic tho. I for one oppose all forms of nationalism which includes Zionism. SSDR however is just anti-semitic.
#15016705
Palmyrene wrote:I'm aware of that. Although it's more like Israeli nationalism than Jewish nationalism. Zionism is all about the state of Israel and people who are anti-Israel are de facto anti-Zionist.

That doesn't mean they're anti-semitic tho. I for one oppose all forms of nationalism which includes Zionism. SSDR however is just anti-semitic.


Well sure one can be jewish and anti-zionist but zionism is still properly described as jewish nationalism because it is all about making a nation-state of the jews, by the jews, for the jews. "Israel" is just what the nation for jews happens to be called.
#15016708
SolarCross wrote:Well sure one can be jewish and anti-zionist but zionism is still properly described as jewish nationalism because it is all about making a nation-state of the jews, by the jews, for the jews. "Israel" is just what the nation for jews happens to be called.


In that sense you're right. I just don't like connecting it to Jews because of ppl like SSDR who use this as justification to oppose Jews in general.
#15017942
SSDR wrote:@SolarCross,

Eliyahu Lankin, Israel Epstein, and Yaacov Liberman were some of the state of China's closer advisers.

Of the three men you mentioned , only Israel Epstein was a Communist party member , and even then he was one of the very few non-indigenous persons to join the Communist Party of China , so the People's Republic was hardly Jewish predominated , not that it should even particularly matter . The other two were merely born , or had at one time resided in China . Eliyahu Lankin , far from being a Communist , was a right-wing revisionist Zionist , who moved to Israel . Yaacov Liberman was simply a Zionist figure , not a Communist official . I have to say SSDR , although you claim in your profile to be a Communist , you seem to me to be more aptly describable as being a National Bolshevik of the worse kind , the kind that is particularly anti-Semitic . And I suspect that the only reason why you do not identify as being a National Socialist is simply because you are an atheist . To close , I will leave you with this speech by Lenin on Anti-Semitism
, and state that your prejudice is no accurate reflection of my , or any other comrade's views here on this forum . You , as far as Communism goes , are an aberration , not a representation .
#15017960
Deutschmania wrote:Of the three men you mentioned , only Israel Epstein was a Communist party member , and even then he was one of the very few non-indigenous persons to join the Communist Party of China , so the People's Republic was hardly Jewish predominated , not that it should even particularly matter . The other two were merely born , or had at one time resided in China . Eliyahu Lankin , far from being a Communist , was a right-wing revisionist Zionist , who moved to Israel . Yaacov Liberman was simply a Zionist figure , not a Communist official . I have to say SSDR , although you claim in your profile to be a Communist , you seem to me to be more aptly describable as being a National Bolshevik of the worse kind , the kind that is particularly anti-Semitic . And I suspect that the only reason why you do not identify as being a National Socialist is simply because you are an atheist . And state that your prejudice is no accurate reflection of my , or any other comrade's views here on this forum . You , as far as Communism goes , are an aberration , not a representation .


I am a feminist, and I am against social hierarchies. I do not need to "represent" anything because almost no one has my politics. I am against social liberalism because it promotes social decay.

Image

Lenin is a Zionist because he wanted the Soviet Union to be a safe homeland for the jews.
#15017961
SSDR wrote:I am a feminist, and I am against social hierarchies. I do not need to "represent" anything because almost no one has my politics. I am against social liberalism because it promotes social decay.

Image

Lenin is a Zionist because he wanted the Soviet Union to be a safe homeland for the non working jews.


1. Not all Jews don't work. The actual amount of Jews in the upper class is minuscule compared to the amount of whites in the upper class

2. So wanting Jews to feel safe and refusing to murder them is Zionism according to you?

Just call yourself a Nazi instead of changing Zionism into something it isn't.
#15019849
Palmyrene wrote:Not all Jews don't work. The actual amount of Jews in the upper class is minuscule compared to the amount of whites in the upper class.

A civilization cannot be built by salespeople, merchants, bankers, landlords, renters, nor stock holders. A civilization needs labour to build it. Carpenters, loggers, craftsmen, roofers, welders, industrial labour, and farmers are all needed to build a civilization.

People who do not have those capabilities, who need hosts to do those things for them, and who want to culturally destroy the world via making things ghetto so they can brainwash their hosts (workers) so they can become too ignorant to realize that they are being controlled by these people who do not have basic labour capabilities, should not globally rule the world.

A rich stock holder is not the same as a rich neurosurgeon. Neurosurgeons are needed to repair labourers, while stock holding is not a real material job. Thus, people like that are not needed in a socialist economy. So where are they going to go?

They are going to wine about how everyone hates them and make movies about themselves all the time so people can feel sorry for them.

Police officer kills woman inside her Texas home[…]

I think the point is that it will not do a damn b[…]

Satire 2018

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/how-to-get[…]

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/96[…]