Do we owe Black American citizens reparations for Jim Crow laws and maybe for slavery too. - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

@SSDR

SSDR wrote:Non rich blacks in USA drive more valuable cars. You can see more expensive cars in down ridden black ghettos than you would in rich white yank cities. I talked to people about this online and that is what they told me.

Africa was far more corrupt before colonialism, it just was not recorded due to blacks not viewing their own civilizations as corrupt for various reasons.

That doesn't matter one way or another. Europeans had no right to go into places like Africa and colonize those countries like the Belgians in the Congo or the French in Algiers or the Dutch in South Africa. They had no right to go in there and establish apartheid in South Africa. Anymore than we had the right to treat black people like "property" here in the US and enslave them and not pay them for their labor in the cotton fields or not pay them damages for the pain and suffering of slavery and it's long legacy of disenfranchisement of black people and the treatment of black people as second class citizens or non-citizens.

Black people are human beings like you and me and they deserve to be treated like first class citizens. And just like with white people, when damages have been committed by one party onto the other, then the party that has been wronged deserve to by paid for those damages. That's how first class citizens are treated. You pay them damages and ensure that they are given justice when wrong has been done to them. Black people deserve to be treated just as much as first class citizens as white people do. It's right and it's fair. But Trump and his followers don't want to do that and that's a problem.
Politics_Observer wrote:@SSDR
Europeans had no right to go into places like Africa and colonize those countries like the Belgians in the Congo or the French in Algiers or the Dutch in South Africa

This is not a political statement. This is an emotional statement that expresses your political ideology.

No one has the right to abuse the industries that were provided for them.
Palmyrene wrote:@SSDR

Ah such convincing arguments. Random pictures of Africans you took from google clearly show all black people are rich. Apparently this has to do with patriarchy to even though it's just a king or leader and his son.

If having monarchies shows you're partiarchial I wonder what your thoughts on Europe is.

Should Africans have the right to promote patriarchy?
@SSDR

SSDR wrote:This is not a political statement. This is an emotional statement that expresses your political ideology.

No one has the right to abuse the industries that were provided for them.

This is not an emotional statement. It's a statement that is reasonable based on universally accepted values in most places.
The slave owners received $300 compensation for each slave. That's a terrific amount of cash in the 19th century equal to $5000 of today. The slaves received nothing except the good chance that the men would be locked up in prison for some misdemeanour up to and including the twenty first century. It's been a travesty of justice..

Here's a taster.

And the full lectures...

Palmyrene wrote:Rights don't exist so I'm not particularly sure where your going with that.

And a picture of African-Americans wearing costumes (I did a reverse Google image search) isn't proof of patriarchy. Monarchy isn't even proof of patriarchy.

You seem to strongly invest in fighting "racism."

There is nothing wrong with "racism." There is no scientific evidence that "racism" is bad. Crying about "racism" is concerning.

Some people are against it. You appear to be strongly against "racism." Why?
@SSDR

There's scientific evidence that race is a social construct. It doesn't exist.

I'm strongly against it because it's retarded and leads to oppression. It leads to children being put into concentration camps, Palestinians being bombed for throwing a pebble, genocide, rape, molestation, slavery, etc.

See a therapist. I'm not discussing anything else with you until you do.

There's scientific evidence that race is a social construct. It doesn't exist.

I'm strongly against it because it's retarded and leads to oppression. It leads to children being put into concentration camps, Palestinians being bombed for throwing a pebble, genocide, rape, molestation, slavery, etc.

See a therapist. I'm not discussing anything else with you until you do.

Blacks in west DO have rights.

It is difficult to have a discussion about this since this forum prohibits racially biased viewpoints. I cannot go much farther because of that.

Whose "they"? You mean the couple of black guys in T shirts? Do you think T shirts are a sign of wealth.

Chains, expensive hats, modified cars, lighted bicycles, professional tattoos, marijuana facilities, liquor stores that sell expensive liquor and wine, and being up all night.

Are they not too tired to sleep at night? Shouldn't they be tired of all of the "oppression" that they suffer under a "hourly basis?"
@SSDR

How the hell would you know their baseball caps are expensive? Lighted bicycles are necessary to make sure you don't get hit on the road at night.

All those stores aren't alk run by blacks. They're literally the economy of the city.

Blacks and whites are up all night. It's called a nightlife. All cities have these.

You seriously have to get out more.

How the hell would you know their baseball caps are expensive? Lighted bicycles are necessary to make sure you don't get hit on the road at night.

All those stores aren't alk run by blacks. They're literally the economy of the city.

Blacks and whites are up all night. It's called a nightlife. All cities have these.

You seriously have to get out more.

Nightlife rave culture is a symbol of Americana.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]