Pat Caddell's take on what is wrong with America today. He is a Democrat who sees the Dems are lost. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Pat Caddell's ideas on what is wrong with America today. Where we went wrong. That both the parties are corrupt and worthless for the American People.

Hillsdale College
Published on Oct 16, 2016
Political parties, neither mentioned in the Constitution nor foreseen by the Founders, arose almost immediately and have, generally speaking, served the nation well. The two-party system as we know it today dates to the 1850s. This first CCA of the 2016-2017 academic year will consider the origin and development of the party system, as well as the history, principles, and current state of the Democratic and Republican parties.

Pat Caddell is a FOX News Contributor

He wants to replace the American "Political Ruling Class" with new representatives who are for the American people, not the rich.
In 2016 he did't want HRC and hoped Trump would not do what he has done.
Nevertheless, his points are still spot on.
The ruling class are leading america down into the valley of "no return". Or over the cliff if that makes more sense to you. But, he sees it as a gradual process, not a cliff.
He thought in 12016 that the time was then, I wonder what he hopes for now. Who he wants to see become President in 2021.
Steve_American wrote:He wants to replace the American "Political Ruling Class" with new representatives who are for the American people, not the rich.

Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, yawn, yawn.

Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, I just drifted off for a moment. I don't know what came over me. Now what were you saying? Ah yes, replace the American "Political Ruling Class" with new representatives who are for the American people, not the rich. What an amazing idea. Wow I never ever thought of that. This guy must be a genius, a super genius, is he even human? I just can't even imagine having the intelligence to think up such a brilliant idea. I mean if the current politicians are corrupt, self serving or incompetent, let just replace them with ones, who are ethical, good, honest, honourable, moral, trustworthy, decent, noble, principled, sound, truthful, uncorrupt, altruistic and competent.

Actually on reconsideration, it actually seems rather obvious, why in the 5000 year history of civilisation has no one else ever come up with this idea?
Rich wrote:...let just replace them with ones, who are ethical, good, honest, honourable, moral, trustworthy, decent, noble, principled, sound, truthful, uncorrupt, altruistic and competent.

Actually on reconsideration, it actually seems rather obvious, why in the 5000 year history of civilisation has no one else ever come up with this idea?

Anyone who embodies too many of these traits is gonna end up hanging upside down by piano wire.

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

it reminds me of a woman who was a Greek immigr[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]