Trump Fails At Everything. So Why Does He Always End Up On Top? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15042238
Presvias wrote:https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelschein/2018/08/16/trump-fails-at-everything-so-why-does-he-always-end-up-on-top/#569eb675117f

TLDR; Prez is a master of hype and bluster, got given a handout and survived on BSing his way through everything.

It's a pretty interesting article though.

IMHO Trump is scared as fick that he's going to get prosecuted after term 2; he'll try to abolish the term limit (as he said a while back - despite the fact Steny Hoyer and others tried this back in 05 as well), and he'll try to get himself out of the jams he's in by attaini'g as much money and power as he can to airlift himself out of trouble just as it all comes on top.

Think of it as being akin to Bibi's predicamente...


That is funny he has had 4 investigations, that he wasn't allowed nor did need a defense, and now he has a fake impeachment inquiry being orchestrated like a "star chamber" in complete secrecy and not allowed a defense as well. The only jam is the Democrats trying to frame him and being caught doing it.
#15042713
Finfinder wrote:That is funny he has had 4 investigations, that he wasn't allowed nor did need a defense, and now he has a fake impeachment inquiry being orchestrated like a "star chamber" in complete secrecy and not allowed a defense as well. The only jam is the Democrats trying to frame him and being caught doing it.


:lol: You'd make a great novelist. It's all coming in top for him now, as everyone can clearly see..

I'm guessing you think Jilly Annie is innocent also. :lol:
#15042716
Trump fails at everything and he keeps ending up on top?

Lol. Because the USA is an admirer of people like him. He reflects the values of American society.

The values suck and he represents them perfectly.

I say he might be able to abolish the term limits and they deserve a dictator for the next twenty years making the USA paupered and stupid.

They deserve it for having bad values reflected in some con man freak. :D

I see an 87 year old Trump in his fifth term talking about crap that doesn't make sense and he has Alzheimer's....all the immigrants fled, the economy tanked long ago, the rich are very happy and the middle class no longer exists in the USA and 80% of the Black people are in jail yet the drug problems continue because he never did things to help the white drug addicts get over their dependency problems.

Cops killing on site without justification with impunity and the Russian Mafia calling the shots from afar in the USA elections and China making money off of interest payments on USA banking debts.

The future. It is bright.
#15042734
This is about as lame effort at a troll as it gets. You haven't offered anything. I have, please refer to the 4 mostly partisan investigations that found Trump broke no laws. I also find it hilariously rich that a guy who never was in politics becomes president, and you find that failing " bigly". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you offer anything other than hyperbole ?
#15042749
Presvias wrote:I'll leave that to you.. ;)

I'm guessinv that means you do think Gili is innocent? Nevermind the other prosecutions that have happened..




I wasn't aware he was charged with a crime. You must not be from the US or a Democrat interesting that you have some insight and information that no one else does to form this judgment please provide your facts to back this up.
#15042753
Tainari88 wrote:Trump fails at everything and he keeps ending up on top?

Lol. Because the USA is an admirer of people like him. He reflects the values of American society.

The values suck and he represents them perfectly.

I say he might be able to abolish the term limits and they deserve a dictator for the next twenty years making the USA paupered and stupid.

They deserve it for having bad values reflected in some con man freak. :D

I see an 87 year old Trump in his fifth term talking about crap that doesn't make sense and he has Alzheimer's....all the immigrants fled, the economy tanked long ago, the rich are very happy and the middle class no longer exists in the USA and 80% of the Black people are in jail yet the drug problems continue because he never did things to help the white drug addicts get over their dependency problems.

Cops killing on site without justification with impunity and the Russian Mafia calling the shots from afar in the USA elections and China making money off of interest payments on USA banking debts.

The future. It is bright.


He may 'always' end up on top, because of his position, which he believes is a licence to trample afoot on the little people.

As a non-American, I believe that only the electorate should be entitled to remove by election the person which they elected as their national leader, that is true to democratic principles.
When the Speaker of the House on the Hill, conspires to conjure up 'impeachment' on that leader, the Speaker is no longer impartial, which they should be.

Such shenanigans are toxically corrosive to democratic politics,designed to damage the office of President, in America's case, with the intent to gain a political positional advantage, whether such notions or allegations of 'wrong-doing' are correct or not.

'Let the people decide-always'.
#15042761
Nonsense wrote:He may 'always' end up on top, because of his position, which he believes is a licence to trample afoot on the little people.

As a non-American, I believe that only the electorate should be entitled to remove by election the person which they elected as their national leader, that is true to democratic principles.
When the Speaker of the House on the Hill, conspires to conjure up 'impeachment' on that leader, the Speaker is no longer impartial, which they should be.

Such shenanigans are toxically corrosive to democratic politics,designed to damage the office of President, in America's case, with the intent to gain a political positional advantage, whether such notions or allegations of 'wrong-doing' are correct or not.

'Let the people decide-always'.


You can't decide when the entire system is rotten Nonsense.

If it is all rigged to not respond to popular votes.

The SCOTUS is stacked with people who back up the decision reached by Citizens United that effectively allows unlimited money to flood political campaigns to influence laws and legislation bills that are passed?

Gerrymandering is allowed and encouraged, and voting machines are found rigged, Russian bots are in full swing, fake news items, lack of civility, etc.

Both major parties conspire to keep out third parties and internal cleaning of both rotten parties.

Lack of ethical practices and total sellout people there. On both sides.

I am not Blackjack21 and am far removed from him politically speaking. But he is right that the whole establishment is so rotten that the demise of it--is and should be a priority for those who care about the USA as a political entity in the world.

For all caring voters. If you don't do so? That internal rot will fester become septic and kill off the USA's possibilities for any real progress for the future.

The people have not been deciding for a very very long time.

The USA has very apathetic citizens compared to other nations.

They also suffer from not understanding what it takes to get rot like that out of office.

It takes massive efforts for a very very long time. And most working people are too busy with their two or three jobs to pay for their credit card debts, student loan debts and mortgage payments to be dedicating themselves to removing hundreds of people from office in Washington DC.

A mass exodus of those sellouts is critical. But it won't happen.

Trump took advantage of how weak sellout majorities make democratic processes. He is an opportunist. He always had been one.

The majority let the people decide? They got pushed out of the way a very long time ago. This whole scene did not happen recently. It has been building for a very long time.

The only way to solve the problem at this point?

Kick them all out. On both parties with mass amounts of unbearable political pressure. Until they can do that? The people have no way of getting rid of them. No way.
#15042797
Presvias wrote:No I asked you is he innocent.

You can't answer can you.. that tells me all I need to know.

And yes other prosecutions have happened and mueller never said Trump was innocent definitively. But please keep em coming.. :lol:


innocent of what? how can you possibly answer that?

Presvias wrote:You can't answer can you.. that tells me all I need to know.

And yes other prosecutions have happened and mueller never said Trump was innocent definitively. But please keep em coming.. :lol:


Ok I'll keep them coming how, come so many top executives of the FBI were fired? How come there was an IG report that said Jim Comie was a liar and a leeker ?
#15043115
Finfinder wrote:@Tainari88

We really need term limits. I would also like see something to monitor a politicians net worth, too many are using the platform to enrich themselves.


That is the Citizens United problem. It is legal to be bribing with lobbyists and campaign fund contributions with black lists where you don't have access to where the money is coming from.

A lot of the PACs are formed with lobbyists who campaign for their interests and win that influence. It is perfectly legal.

Term limits? They don't want it. It is entrenched.

It is interesting. The only way out of the mess is massive pressure. People think it doesn't work. But it does. Ricky Rossello had to leave office. The political pressure was heavy. The problem becomes the political vacuum left behind. If you don't have a Plan B to solve that issue of who fills the power vacuum and how that person deals with the crisis? It is ineffective Fin.

You got to do sweeping changes. That usually means protests en masse and constant pressure.

Something very common in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East. The last historical period for the USA for that? Besides the Women's March etc in the states? Was in the 1960's.

There is a lack of civility and an apathetic thing happening. Those are two very hard things to overcome. Apathetic voters and lack of civility and people not being civil and being able to break down what is wrong and why it is affecting them?

Money is absolutely corrupting in politics. Anyone thinks it is not? Is extremely naive and extremely ignorant. Lack of civility is toxic too....if the only way of winning is insults and planting cameras to find people with their pants down in a hotel? No one who is loving their private lives going to get into politics. You will be dealing with strange people who don't care about their private lives or who have enough power to cover their butts and to buy people off. Almost mafia types come to mind.

Those are the only ones left under those conditions Fin. Unfortunately.
#15043116
Finfinder wrote:@Tainari88

We really need term limits. I would also like see something to monitor a politicians net worth, too many are using the platform to enrich themselves.


That is the Citizens United problem. It is legal to be bribing with lobbyists and campaign fund contributions with black lists where you don't have access to where the money is coming from.

A lot of the PACs are formed with lobbyists who campaign for their interests and win that influence. It is perfectly legal.

Term limits? They don't want it. It is entrenched.

It is interesting. The only way out of the mess is massive pressure. People think it doesn't work. But it does. Ricky Rossello had to leave office. The political pressure was heavy. The problem becomes the political vacuum left behind. If you don't have a Plan B to solve that issue of who fills the power vacuum and how that person deals with the crisis? It is ineffective Fin.

You got to do sweeping changes. That usually means protests en masse and constant pressure.

Something very common in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East. The last historical period for the USA for that? Besides the Women's March etc in the states? Was in the 1960's.

There is a lack of civility and an apathetic thing happening. Those are two very hard things to overcome. Apathetic voters and lack of civility and people not being civil and being able to break down what is wrong and why it is affecting them?

Money is absolutely corrupting in politics. Anyone thinks it is not? Is extremely naive and extremely ignorant. Lack of civility is toxic too....if the only way of winning is insults and planting cameras to find people with their pants down in a hotel? No one who is loving their private lives going to get into politics. You will be dealing with strange people who don't care about their private lives or who have enough power to cover their butts and to buy people off. Almost mafia types come to mind.

Those are the only ones left under those conditions Fin. Unfortunately.
#15043123
Tainari88 wrote:That is the Citizens United problem. It is legal to be bribing with lobbyists and campaign fund contributions with black lists where you don't have access to where the money is coming from.

A lot of the PACs are formed with lobbyists who campaign for their interests and win that influence. It is perfectly legal.

Term limits? They don't want it. It is entrenched.

It is interesting. The only way out of the mess is massive pressure. People think it doesn't work. But it does. Ricky Rossello had to leave office. The political pressure was heavy. The problem becomes the political vacuum left behind. If you don't have a Plan B to solve that issue of who fills the power vacuum and how that person deals with the crisis? It is ineffective Fin.

You got to do sweeping changes. That usually means protests en masse and constant pressure.

Something very common in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East. The last historical period for the USA for that? Besides the Women's March etc in the states? Was in the 1960's.

There is a lack of civility and an apathetic thing happening. Those are two very hard things to overcome. Apathetic voters and lack of civility and people not being civil and being able to break down what is wrong and why it is affecting them?

Money is absolutely corrupting in politics. Anyone thinks it is not? Is extremely naive and extremely ignorant. Lack of civility is toxic too....if the only way of winning is insults and planting cameras to find people with their pants down in a hotel? No one who is loving their private lives going to get into politics. You will be dealing with strange people who don't care about their private lives or who have enough power to cover their butts and to buy people off. Almost mafia types come to mind.

Those are the only ones left under those conditions Fin. Unfortunately.


agreed

politicians are just Rock Star wannabes without the talent

"Rockstar"

I'm through with standing in line
To clubs we'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth
And I'm never gonna win
This life hasn't turned out quite the way I want it to be

(Tell me what you want)

I want a brand new house
On an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub big enough for ten plus me

(So what you need?)

I'll need a—a credit card that's got no limit
And a big black jet with a bedroom in it
Gonna join the mile high club at thirty-seven thousand feet

(Been there, done that)

I want a new tour bus full of old guitars
My own star on Hollywood Boulevard
Somewhere between Cher and James Dean is fine for me

(So how you gonna do it?)

I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair and change my name

'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat

And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's gonna wind up there
Every Playboy Bunny with her bleached blond hair
And, well

Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar

I wanna be great like Elvis without the tassels
Hire eight body guards that love to beat up assholes
Sign a couple autographs so I can eat my meals for free

(I'll have the quesadilla, ha, ha)

I'm gonna dress my ass with the latest fashion
Get a front door key to the Playboy mansion
Gonna date a centerfold that loves to blow my money for me

(So how you gonna do it?)

I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair and change my name

'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat

And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's gonna wind up there
Every Playboy Bunny with her bleached blond hair

And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial
Well

Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar

I'm gonna sing those songs that offend the censors
Gonna pop my pills from a pez dispenser
I'll get washed-up singers writing all my songs
Lip-sync 'em every night so I don't get 'em wrong

Well, we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat

And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's gonna wind up there
Every Playboy Bunny with her bleached blond hair

And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial
Well

Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar

black21, you seem to be having a hard time connec[…]

The issue is money. Wrong! How much is spent on[…]

Good stuff! That would be a very long trip, that's[…]

Canada is the worst. We just have good PR. Satan […]