Is Donald Trump a Hard Worker? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15050950
Tainari88 wrote:Yeah he works hard at being a comfortable dude who never did a damn thing for himself...he doesn't cook, he doesn't do his own laundry, he doesn't clean, he doesn't buy food, wash his cars or vacuum. The dude is in touch with the working class! LOL.



Hmmmm... I don't normally cook, but I can. I'm Hell on wheels in the kitchen, and I'll flat out change your life if I get near a grill.

I haven't done my own laundry in almost five years, nor do I clean any of my houses. I have people who do that. I might go shopping on occasion, but only for necessities like coffee and toilet paper. I don't buy a lot of food because I usually eat out. If I'm hosting a party, I have folks who do the shopping for me. Wash my cars? Fuck no. I have that done.

And, yet, as much as I apparently enjoy these similarities with Trump, I have only a fraction of his wealth...
#15050952
Pfft !

The guy is 73.

Anyone who tells you he's a hard worker is obviously lying. You cannot be a hard worker at 73 anymore.

Also, working hard is, plain and simple, stupid. Working intelligently is the goal.

Most importantly, you can work as hard as you want. Even if you work yourself to death 16/7 you'll not even turn millionaire merely from the value you generated.

For that you have to exploit capitalism: make others work for you and reap the benefits.

Theres no problem with that ? Well, because of capitalism we are currently closer to global nuclear war than ever, and because of capitalism we will soon have permanently destroyed the balance of our climate, since we're at the brick of runaway reactions that will turn out climate much hotter and far more unfriendly for human survival. So theres are most massive problems with capitalism.
#15050955
Negotiator wrote:Pfft !

The guy is 73.

Anyone who tells you he's a hard worker is obviously lying. You cannot be a hard worker at 73 anymore.

That depends on the definition of hard.

Negotiator wrote:Also, working hard is, plain and simple, stupid. Working intelligently is the goal.

It is not always easy to work intelligently, sometimes it is hard.

Negotiator wrote:Most importantly, you can work as hard as you want. Even if you work yourself to death 16/7 you'll not even turn millionaire merely from the value you generated.

For that you have to exploit capitalism: make others work for you and reap the benefits.

To make others work for you is totalitarianism. Under capitalism, you pay others to work for you and you work hard to convince them that it benefits them to work for you.

Negotiator wrote:no problem with that ? Well, because of capitalism we are currently closer to global nuclear war than ever, and because of capitalism we will soon have permanently destroyed the balance of our climate, since we're at the brick of runaway reactions that will turn out climate much hotter and far more unfriendly for human survival. So theres are most massive problems with capitalism.

I see no problem with capitalism. Capitalism helped create the wealth that made America a great nation.
Praise the Lord.
#15050965
No, Trump's not a hard worker. He's played more golf than Obama, and he said, "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
#15050980
Godstud wrote:No, Trump's not a hard worker. He's played more golf than Obama, and he said, "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

https://trumpgolfcount.com/


The way I see it, things must be rollin' along pretty good when his detractors start bitching about his golf outings...
#15050984
late wrote:Still ignoring the obvious, I see.


No, no, not at all.

I agree he plays a lot of golf...
#15050987
@BigSteve Good job ignoring what he said... :roll:
Last edited by Godstud on 27 Nov 2019 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
#15051005
Godstud wrote:[usermention=78153]Good job ignoring what the said...


That's not even a sentence.

Learn proper English and get back to me...
#15051102
If you knew anything about the English language, then you'd recognize a typo. I'll be sure to point out your next shit sentence and spelling mistake. :D

That is, of course, an easy way to ignore what is being said, because you cannot counter it with any reasonable argument. Trump's own words come back to haunt him. That's very typical of most things Trump does, and says.
#15051135
Godstud wrote:If you knew anything about the English language, then you'd recognize a typo. I'll be sure to point out your next shit sentence and spelling mistake. :D

I think it is because you have been in Thailand too long.

Godstud wrote:That is, of course, an easy way to ignore what is being said, because you cannot counter it with any reasonable argument. Trump's own words come back to haunt him. That's very typical of most things Trump does, and says.

You people don't understand Trump speak. Golfing is exercise in accordance with doctor's orders.
#15051138
Hindsite wrote:I think it is because you have been in Thailand too long.
My English and education are still superior to yours. You don't have an argument, so it's back to flinging poo, for you.

Hindsite wrote:You people don't understand Trump speak. Golfing is exercise in accordance with doctor's orders.
By 'you people' you mean people who aren't moronic and gullible Trump worshipers, right? :lol:

Sitting in a golf cart is not good exercise. You really aren't a near genius. Not even close...
#15051146
Yes he is. But not in the traditional Presidential manner.

Obama, Clinton and Carter skipped alot of stuff too. They may not have used the Golf course as much, but all three gave the Whitehouse Theatre Projectors a massive term-long workout, let alone movies not officially listed that they just watched on the "Presidential TV". Carter actually holds the record even though he spent just 4 years in the Oval Office. All movie nuts. I would love to see how many flicks Trump has watched so far. Reagan watched a shitload as well.

Trump has been running an endless and exhaustive reelection campaign throughout his entire tenure and been holding a crapload of rallies(this is technically WORK, he's "Public Speaking" and it's a hard job) to keep his supporter base energized for the 2020. The other Presidents started their reelection campaigns fairly late.

Cater watched 480 movies officially in the Whitehouse Theatre. That's 120 movies a year(including repeat screenings of some), not including movies watched on his own television or at another cinema. Technically it's a fully stocked cinema, so he "went to the movies" 120 times a year. Yeah he probably watched less on TV as a result because it's literally his own private cinema, but yeah he "went to the movies" alot.
#15051296
Godstud wrote:My English and education are still superior to yours. You don't have an argument, so it's back to flinging poo, for you.

By 'you people' you mean people who aren't moronic and gullible Trump worshipers, right? :lol:

Sitting in a golf cart is not good exercise. You really aren't a near genius. Not even close...

I feel I have a right to fling poo, when you continue to insult my intelligence. Anyway, all the people that work with President Trump say he is a hard worker. They should know better than the pigfuckers. :lol:
#15051300
Hindsite wrote:I feel I have a right to fling poo, when you continue to insult my intelligence.
I haven't insulted you, and I can't insult what isn't apparent.

Hindsite wrote:Anyway, all the people that work with President Trump say he is a hard worker.
They say it or they are fired. Everyone knows how Trump operates, now. It's like dealing with a 9 year old bully.

Hindsite wrote:They should know better than the pigfuckers. :lol:
Name-calling is not typical of what a person with your supposed intelligence would do.
#15051307
Godstud wrote:I haven't insulted you, and I can't insult what isn't apparent.

You certainly speak to me with disrespect.

Godstud wrote:They say it or they are fired. Everyone knows how Trump operates, now. It's like dealing with a 9 year old bully.

There you go with your insults again and you have never even met President Trump.

Godstud wrote: Name-calling is not typical of what a person with your supposed intelligence would do.

To communicate with someone like you, I feel obliged to speak on your level.
#15051318
Hindsite wrote:You certainly speak to me with disrespect.
I speak to you as you speak to me. If you want that to change, then change how you speak to me.

You say disrespectful things to me whenever I disagree with you. You could start there.

Hindsite wrote:There you go with your insults again and you have never even met President Trump.
I am not insulting you. I don't need to respect Trump. I can judge him on his actions. I don't need to know him.

I don't like Trump based on his actions and what he says. I don't need to know what a good person he might be to family and friends, since it's simply not relevant.

Hindsite wrote:To communicate with someone like you, I feel obliged to speak on your level.
If you wish to stop the ad hominems, we can do so. It's just more of an example of how you can't deal with people who disagree with you in anything but a less than intellectual fashion. The high level I operate at far exceeds your capabilities, as you are only a "near" genius. :D

Feel free to stop the crap at any time, and I will reciprocate. An attack on Trump is not an attack on you. :peace:
#15051325
Richard Nixon is pretty much the last president that didn't abuse the taxpayer funded privilege of having his own private fully stocked technologically state-of-the-art cinema(/Screening room).

If Trump watches less films there I wouldn't be surprised since he has a better Cinema already elsewhere no doubt. Probably isn't a big deal to him. Probably owns a few Dolby Atmos equipped multiplexes already. Maybe owns an IMAX too, you never know!

Reagan probably already had a better private cinema himself too.
#15051328
Trump is really a hard worker. Trump sleeps only 5 hours a day since his high school days and he devotes most of his time for his job or study. He works until 12 a.m. and wakes up at 5 a.m. in the morning to read newspapers. He believes that you cannot be successful, if you sleep 10 hours a day. I wish I had the stamina to pull it off.
Trump's Dumb Economics

Truth and facts are not always the same, since tr[…]

They are not victims just stupid. Your socio[…]

Too Many White People

I would amend that statement. I think the governm[…]

I support this initiative. Small migrant boats can[…]