"Bad with money = Bad president?" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rancid wrote:you called it already, retarded.

Well would you at least agree that if I was right about vaccines there would be some massive retardation going on? Like unnatural levels of tardality that are so freaky it would cause a reasonable person to question whether the tards are real people or just some kind of p-zombies?
Sivad wrote:
Well would you at least agree that if I was right about vaccines there would be some massive retardation going on? Like unnatural levels of tardality that are so freaky it would cause a reasonable person to question whether the tards are real people or just some kind of p-zombies?

sure
@Rancid let me ask you this, if you found out that the entire normie world was totally wrong about vaccines, not wrong for the right reasons but wrong in spite of having more than enough readily available evidence to know better, would you start to wonder if you were living in a bad episode of the twitard zone or maybe some kind of biblical tardpocalypse?
Sivad wrote:@Rancid let me ask you this, if you found out that the entire normie world was totally wrong about vaccines, not wrong for the right reasons but wrong in spite of having more than enough readily available evidence to know better, would you start to wonder if you were living in a bad episode of the twitard zone or maybe some kind of biblical tardpocalypse?

I wouldn't wonder. We already live in a retarded (to use your terms) world.

Until the world realizes how wrong they are about vaccines, I say invest in big pharma.
one more question: how would you process a tardnario wherein the masses of tarddom were not just passively retardalating anymore but were starting to actively inflict their mungtardles on you? You know they're mindless tardbots and there's nothing you can do or say to detard them and they're talking about forcibly tardizing you with something you know is dangerous and tardful? How would you deal with that?
Big Pharma can make a lot of money off a new pandemic, and the vaccine that they sell afterwards.

And most consumers love the process of being marketed to, made to feel a need they never knew they had, and then the relief of finally receiving the experimental product into their bloodstream.

And if the poison technology becomes mandatory (as cars and smartphones did), even better in supporting their "belief" that this is a great new product.

Even if it kills everyone.

Good with money often means deadly with the lives of other people. Just ask 19th Century sweatshop owners.
Or this guy.

And if you think the current crop of millionaires, billionaires, and self-made rich people are good leaders, how about this potential president:

So while some of our "heroes" have turned a rich, comfortable childhood into billions of dollars, Larry Wilkonson just won a 200,000 jackpot on the Price is Right, and it included TWO NEW CARS!!

So his is truly a heart-warming rags to riches story. Before being on the show, he lived in his car in a parking lot in Santa Monica.

Come on down! You could be the next president or vice-president of the USA (or Secretary of State, or Health Secretary, or Defense, or...)

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]