Don't vote for Biden - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Godstud
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You should stop labeling people who you disagree with as 'fascists'
When you push fascist agendas, then you're a fascist.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:I can also call you commie or libtard but thats childish
I already expect it from you. :lol:

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Trump is not a fascist and he pose no danger to the US democracy

the left commies are the real danger to free speech

progressives are a mass of sheeps ready to do everything for their masters
They have been told to obey and vote for senile biden and most of them will do that because they cant think for themselves

have you seen whats going on on r/politics?
its a shitfest circlejerk. its not possible to have any discussion that somewhat even in the slightest contradics progressive ideas
thats the future they want to build for us
Trump's not a fascist, but he's using fascist tactics.

This might as well be Trump's checklist.
By Ter
Crantag wrote:The Americans pay $2500 for Afghan civilians they slaughter.

Your use of the word "slaughter" exposes your bias.

Crantag wrote:They are both a price put on civilian lives, without payout due to the families. I don't know what the US pays to families in Iraq, the fee in Afghanistan is well documented and more familiar to me. There is an element of parallel, doesn't matter that you won't admit it.

Saddam was compensating families of suicide bombers for killing civilians, Americans are compensating victims of accidental killings. You sure have a warped sense of morals if you see the parallel between those two.
Godstud wrote:No. That was not what America was doing. Their motivations were far a from noble. You're deluded and brainwashed into buying 50 year old propaganda. :roll:

The United States invasion of Afghanistan started on October 7, 2001. The United States sought to remove the Taliban from power as they were hosting al-Qaeda terrorists and camps, who were the main suspects of the September 11 attacks.

It wasn't some fucking noble reason of freeing people. It was simple revenge and retribution. :knife:

Shame on your for perpetrating lies.

About 600,000 people have been killed in Iraq as a direct result of USA's intervention. Do you think that if you asked the Iraqi people if that was worth it, that they'd agree with America coming in and destroying their country?

Along with Iraq's alleged development of weapons of mass destructions(a lie), another justification for invasion was the purported link between Saddam Hussein's government and terrorist organizations, in particular Al-Qaeda(yet another lie). In that sense, the Bush Administration cast the Iraq war as part of the broader War on Terrorism.

Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda not linked, Pentagon says
The report released by the Joint Forces Command five years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq said it found no "smoking gun" after reviewing about 600,000 Iraqi documents captured in the invasion and looking at interviews of key Iraqi leadership held by the United States, Pentagon officials said.

The assessment of the al Qaeda connection and the insistence that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction were two primary elements in the Bush administration's arguments in favor of going to war with Iraq.

The Pentagon's report also contradicts then-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, who said in September 2002 that the CIA provided "bulletproof" evidence demonstrating "that there are, in fact, al Qaeda in Iraq."

https://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/alqaeda.saddam/

Have you lost your mind?. America only wanted to help Iraq and Afghanistan
By Godstud
:lol:

You're delusional.

I provided facts, and you toss a stupid Youtube video at me?

Grow up!
Godstud wrote::lol:

You're delusional.

I provided facts, and you toss a stupid Youtube video at me?

Grow up!

America showed up at Iraq and Afghanistan to give the people freedom. They didn't want freedom and they prefer to live like animals. Iraq and Afghanistan are better off now than they were before America intervened. Women in Afghanistan don't have to dress like ghosts and they can get an education and have freedom. We only kill the bad guys!
By Godstud
:lol: Ok. I see you're being sarcastic. Haha Good one.

Team America World Police!
Last edited by Godstud on 26 May 2020 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
You don't need to talk about fascism like it's a bad thing. There's nothing more noble than fascism. Vatican City state was founded by a fascist regime Oh, by Mussolini in the lateran treaty. Vatican City state is a fascist state, a one-party State, 1 religion States, Unity, an infallible Shepherd who defines dogmas that are binding, a magisterium that interprets everything for everybody, a pope that less than 1% of Catholics get to vote for , an absolute monarchy and theocracy oh, that's total fascism. Fascist Utopia
By Godstud
No, I can tell you're too much of a comedian. I can't waste my time with you all day.

:lol:

Godstud wrote:Trump's not a fascist, but he's using fascist tactics.

This might as well be Trump's checklist.

[double posts merged - please don't make consecutive posts if there's no one else replying in between, just make all you points in one, by editing if necessary. Prosthetic Conscience.

And why hasn't someone who comments mainly by video worked out to hold the camera sideways for the YouTube aspect ratio?]
@Spider-Man is that you on the videos? Are you a comedian? You need to be here having your brand of humor for sure create an atmosphere of serious joking around! :D
Tainari88 wrote:@Spider-Man is that you on the videos? Are you a comedian? You need to be here having your brand of humor for sure create an atmosphere of serious joking around! :D
at least you know a clown when you see one :cheers: :lol:
By Godstud
@Spider-Man To be honest, we have some posters who post just like you, but they're serious, so it's a bit hard to catch sarcasm, in a new guy.
Hmm, it would be fun if Spider-Man would post serious political commentary reflecting his true political point of view and then also do the videos poking fun at anything at all political. You get a lot of rich dimensions to the man.

He is young and full of energy.

Maybe he can give me some tips on how to film things on camera and post it fast? I got to film my stuff and get it up and running fast.

It is interesting his crazy things like "I am a fascist Jew." Just be careful, there are a lot of people who will misinterpet you Spider-Man.

They mainly take their own opinions too seriously.

Also this forum is international Spider-Man so a lot of people here don't live in the USA. @Godstud is Canadian and lives in Thailand. I am Puerto Rican and live in Mexico, etc. A lot of people like that.
Tainari88 wrote:Hmm, it would be fun if Spider-Man would post serious political commentary reflecting his true political point of view and then also do the videos poking fun at anything at all political. You get a lot of rich dimensions to the man.

Maybe he can give me some tips on how to film things on camera and post it fast? I got to film my stuff and get it up and running fast.

It is interesting his crazy things like "I am a fascist Jew." Just be careful, there are a lot of people who will misinterpet you Spider-Man.

Also this forum is international Spider-Man so a lot of people here don't live in the USA. @Godstud is Canadian and lives in Thailand. I am Puerto Rican and live in Mexico, etc. A lot of people like that.
why thank you. Do share some of your videos with me I'd like to see them. That's awesome that you live in Mexico. I kind of wish Donald Trump would invade Mexico and make it the 51st state of America. They want to be American so let's make them American. LOL Donald Trump considers the drug cartels in Mexico to be terrorist organizations and he wants to destroy them. I pray to the Mexicans that died fighting for their Homeland during the Mexican war. They are heroes and I love the Irish Brigade that left the Americans to fight with the Mexican Catholics.
Tainari88 wrote:Hmm, it would be fun if Spider-Man would post serious political commentary reflecting his true political point of view and then also do the videos poking fun at anything at all political. You get a lot of rich dimensions to the man.

start making videos I encourage it. The most important thing is just to be yourself. If you experience a lot of rejection that's actually a good thing it's a good sign. If everybody likes you, that means you're doing something wrong. I didn't come here so that people would like me
Ter wrote:Your use of the word "slaughter" exposes your bias.

Saddam was compensating families of suicide bombers for killing civilians, Americans are compensating victims of accidental killings. You sure have a warped sense of morals if you see the parallel between those two.

You act like I didn't choose my words deliberately :roll:

On 'sense of morals':

First, look up the term 'moral hazard'. Then, see if you can manage to figure out the meaning of my first post.

@ingliz We have different parts of genetics b[…]

Farage, btw, is a Putin puppet. What a laugh. Th[…]

If the Brits ever come to their senses, that will[…]

Not much, commercial real estate is boom or bust.[…]