Let me be imperfectly clear - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By late
We face a significant list of problems we absolutely have to deal with. But, for the most part, we are not dealing with them.

The military is over half the budget (don't bother me with BS, Stiglitz proved the military lies constantly about costs).

Climate change is going to ruin the country.

There are a lot of other issues that need work, but you get the idea.

Problem is, politicians do politics. While I like Biden, and he's billions of times better than Trump, both are shelling out too much money to their constituents, and not working much on the crucial stuff.

In fact, a lot of what Biden is proposing would actually subsidize things that we need desperately to change. Bottom line, the American lifestyle has to adapt of this new world we find ourselves in.

But you get to the upper levels of government, and no one is saying a word about it.

The upper middle class usually spearheads reform movements. But, once again, because this would impact them, they are sitting this one out.

This is how empires fall, how countries collapse.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Your writing reminds me of late Medieval thinking[…]

@wat0n Hope you have an enjoyable Passover. —[…]

What Russia needs is people with skills and educat[…]

That's because politics is being done through o[…]