How does Saudi Arabia get away with gender Apartheid? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

How does Saudi Arabia get away with gender Apartheid?

On a slightly less extreme note, say I want to set up a Church, where Africans are considered morally and spiritually inferior and are hence ineligible to become priests. I can already hear the liberal hypocritical outrage. Radical leftie hypocrites would assume they had a right to punch me in the streets, that's even assuming I wasn't thrown in jail under some hate law. God forbid that I should suggest that Jews are morally and spiritually inferior. The mere hint of such a suggestion could blow my chance of ever becoming President of the United States. I'd be banned from the forum for starters. Yet, its absolutely fine to have the same attitudes against women. That bigoted piece of sexist Papist filth Joe Biden has just become President of the United States.

How is rap(e) music OK, even considered cool in leftie liberal circles?

How was the British National Union of Miners, feted, nay near worshipped by the left in the nineteen eighties, able to get away with supporting gender apartheid in the mines?

How did the ruling Communist Parties get away with having hardly any women on their ruling central committees and Politburos? I don't think there even a single Communist woman dictator.

How Did Switzerland get away with not giving women the vote to the 1970s?

I've got some opinions on this, but I'd be interested to see other forumites opinions on this first.
Rich wrote:
How does Saudi Arabia get away with gender Apartheid?

On a slightly less extreme note, say I want to set up a Church, where Africans are considered morally and spiritually inferior and are hence ineligible to become priests. I can already hear the liberal hypocritical outrage. Radical leftie hypocrites would assume they had a right to punch me in the streets, that's even assuming I wasn't thrown in jail under some hate law. God forbid that I should suggest that Jews are morally and spiritually inferior. The mere hint of such a suggestion could blow my chance of ever becoming President of the United States. I'd be banned from the forum for starters. Yet, its absolutely fine to have the same attitudes against women. That bigoted piece of sexist Papist filth Joe Biden has just become President of the United States.

How is rap(e) music OK, even considered cool in leftie liberal circles?

How was the British National Union of Miners, feted, nay near worshipped by the left in the nineteen eighties, able to get away with supporting gender apartheid in the mines?

How did the ruling Communist Parties get away with having hardly any women on their ruling central committees and Politburos? I don't think there even a single Communist woman dictator.

How Did Switzerland get away with not giving women the vote to the 1970s?

I've got some opinions on this, but I'd be interested to see other forumites opinions on this first.

You're kidding, right?
It is the same reason why South Africa got away with the racist apartheid system during the Cold War by positioning itself as a steady American ally in the continent that was full of Soviet puppet states. Mandela was a Soviet spy who was too dangerous to be released from prison until the end of the Cold War. The issue of gender equality has been sidelined because of this cozy relationship with Washington.

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

@Godstud What is going to change? I thought t[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]