Matt Gaetz is pedophile scum that needs to be in prison - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

This Florida man is a real shit bag. He is trying the Trump shitbag playbook. Anyone that defends this piece of shit is a child molesting piece of shit.

What is up with Republicans always trying to lower the age of consent? Why do they want to prey on young women?

Rancid wrote:This Florida man is a real shit bag. He is trying the Trump shitbag playbook. Anyone that defends this piece of shit is a child molesting piece of shit.

What is up with Republicans always trying to lower the age of consent? Why do they want to prey on young women?

Know what I don't get? He was supposed to be one of the rising stars. An up-and-comer. GOP is trying to get younger people to their side. Problem is that a lot of the younger members of the party are real sacks of shit.

Consider that Madison guy from North Carolina. From several reports, he's not the criminal that Gaetz seems to be, but he's done some real skeevy shit.

Young Democrats in the party might be on the dim side, and beyond radical, but they're not riding a legal tightrope.
He is one sick, perverted puppy. Did anyone do a background check on him beforehand?

I agree. He needs to be locked up.

Sicko republicans probably think young girls need to start creating babies ASAP so that the US birth rate will increase, but only white girls will be bred. They want whites to retain majority status. Sick fucks. Women are not just baby making machines.
MistyTiger wrote:He is one sick, perverted puppy. Did anyone do a background check on him beforehand?

I agree. He needs to be locked up.

Sicko republicans probably think young girls need to start creating babies ASAP so that the US birth rate will increase, but only white girls will be bred. They want whites to retain majority status. Sick fucks. Women are not just baby making machines.

Slow down, slow down. If you want to make the argument about legality, ethics, etc. all good. Don't start throwing around the "all Republicans are white supremacists" horseshit unless you're open to hearing about sweeping generalizations about Democrats as well.
Goranhammer wrote:Know what I don't get? He was supposed to be one of the rising stars. An up-and-comer. GOP is trying to get younger people to their side. Problem is that a lot of the younger members of the party are real sacks of shit.

Consider that Madison guy from North Carolina. From several reports, he's not the criminal that Gaetz seems to be, but he's done some real skeevy shit.

Young Democrats in the party might be on the dim side, and beyond radical, but they're not riding a legal tightrope.

It is not like the elder people are less corrupt in the GOP... they are just must better at hiding it. Gaetz could have easily gotten away with it had he been less of a brat boy trying to show off.
I am not naive enough to think any politician is a saint, but Republicans are making it really easy at revealing the worse scum of them all. The "moral highground", the "righteous, godly people" violin is getting tinier by the minute.
Rancid wrote:This Florida man is a real shit bag. He is trying the Trump shitbag playbook.

It worked for Trump...

Rancid wrote:Anyone that defends this piece of shit is a child molesting piece of shit.

Why do you think that's the case? Wouldn't they need to molest a child first to be considered a child molester?

Rancid wrote:What is up with Republicans always trying to lower the age of consent?

The age of consent used to be 10 years old. It's gone up considerably since Roman times. Generally, I think there is a decent basis for a statutory limit, but it should also involve parental consent. For example, I don't think people like Nancy Pelosi can argue for voting at 16, being able to have an abortion without your parent's consent while a minor, or being able to elect a transgender surgery while a minor against your parent's will and then go on and on about having sex at 16 years old as some sort of horrifying event. Hell, if you can have a sex change or an abortion (meaning, they're already having sex), what exactly is it that you are upset about?

Goranhammer wrote:Young Democrats in the party might be on the dim side, and beyond radical, but they're not riding a legal tightrope.

I don't know. They lost a House seat in California. Katie Hill was having sex with a female campaign staffer. There have been tons of Democrat sex scandals. Democratic Congressman Steven Horsford of Nevada had an affair with an intern. Al Franken was run out of the Senate by his own party for the picture of himself with Leeann Tweeden while she was sleeping. John Conyers was run out of office on sexual harassment allegations not too long ago. Raul Bocanegra had to resign his leadership position in the California assembly for putting his hands into a former staffer's blouse at a night club. Ira Silverstein lost his seat as Senate Democratic majority caucus chair due to sexual harassment allegations. And... who can forget Anthony Weiner or Eliot Spitzer? I can go on and on if you're unconvinced...

MistyTiger wrote:I agree. He needs to be locked up.

For what? That entire video says he's a libertarian for all practical purposes.

Pants-of-dog wrote:If the Republican reactions to Roy Moore and Donald Trump are any indication of how the party will react to Gaetz, Gaetz should get strong support from the party.

Yeah, but sex allegations are usually about trashing someone in the media. It rarely has to do with anything criminal. In cases like Al Franken, the pictures would do the party harm, so they ran him out of town. By contrast, Andrew Cuomo refuses to step down. However, the sex allegations against him are trivial compared to the people he killed in nursing homes. His mishandling of covid was substantive. The sex allegation charges were just window dressing. Otherwise, he's just a common pig. I hardly think he's up to Clinton-level rape. The Gaetz case looks like nothing more than the establishment making good on their promise to investigate everyone who supported Trump. Sex allegation charges generally don't start at the federal level; although, that's how they got Eliot Spitzer (a Democrat).
blackjack21 wrote:I don't know. They lost a House seat in California. Katie Hill was having sex with a female campaign staffer. There have been tons of Democrat sex scandals. Democratic Congressman Steven Horsford of Nevada had an affair with an intern. Al Franken was run out of the Senate by his own party for the picture of himself with Leeann Tweeden while she was sleeping. John Conyers was run out of office on sexual harassment allegations not too long ago. Raul Bocanegra had to resign his leadership position in the California assembly for putting his hands into a former staffer's blouse at a night club. Ira Silverstein lost his seat as Senate Democratic majority caucus chair due to sexual harassment allegations. And... who can forget Anthony Weiner or Eliot Spitzer? I can go on and on if you're unconvinced...

If you're talking general Democrat amorality, you're preaching to the choir. However, much of what you listed is either a) not a crime, or b) unsubstantiated rumor. That's why I didn't address that bullshit claim someone made about Roy Moore, which anyone with half a brain will tell you is comical. When someone makes a baseless claim, void of anything even remotely considered proof, from FORTY YEARS ago and does it the moment someone is seeking office, you know it's bullshit. Only a moron would believe that. But hey - it's PoFo.

It's not the same as Gaetz. What he's being credibly accused of are crimes. If he was just sleeping with a staffer, big deal. No harm, no foul.

Also, I was referencing the younger crowd. As a man born and raised in Michigan, I know what an asshat Conyers is, but you can't say anything about it because he's a black elder statesman, revered in the community. To do so makes you racist. Gasp. But he's old. Way, way old.

For comparison, the dumb bitches in the Squad could barely muster up enough IQ to keep a light bulb on, but to my knowledge, none have committed any crimes. God, I wish some would. An excuse to take out the trash would be just what the House needs.
Last edited by Goranhammer on 16 May 2021 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:Not surprised blackjack is defending a child trafficker that does coke on the job, makes fake IDs, and misuses money.

Obviously, this is your adoption of establishment tactics to smear anyone who supported Donald Trump. I care fuck all about Gaetz. I just assume your motivation here is the same bad faith effort to attack anyone who supported Trump that the Biden administration and his neoconservative Republican friends are pushing. You're obviously not at all passionate enough about child trafficking to write about it at length in any other context than bashing Trump and his supporters.

This is what child trafficking looks like: 5 young migrant children found abandoned at US-Mexico border. Over 60 migrant children held at California facilities treated for COVID-19. Is the US border with Mexico in crisis?. Number of kids alone at border hits all-time high in March

The U.S. government picked up nearly 19,000 children traveling alone across the Mexican border in March, authorities said Thursday, the largest monthly number ever recorded and a major test for President Joe Biden as he reverses many of his predecessor’s hardline immigration tactics.

Child trafficking at the Mexican border alone is nearly 20k strong--PER MONTH! President Trump opposed human trafficking, especially child trafficking. Biden seems to have embraced it along with Kamala Harris, with record breaking unaccompanied minors crossing into the US, where they're likely to become child slaves in the homes of Democrats. So this isn't a time to try to pick a fight over "child trafficking" when the only allegation is a Mann Act violation. The Mann Act, officially known as the White Slave Traffic Act (note the racial appeal to protect white women?), was intended to combat forcing white women into prostitution in the early 1900s. It is typically used now for political purposes, such as the prosecution of Eliot Spitzer. Not that I think much of Eliot Spitzer, or most Democrats for that matter, or even Matt Gaetz, but abuse of the law isn't something I look favorably upon. Just as the foregoing child trafficking situation has escaped your attention, it has also escaped the attention of federal prosecutors at the Mexican border.

Potemkin wrote:But hey, he likes Trump! :up:

Considering the alternative... I said during the primaries the only person I didn't want to see win--long before there was an obvious front runner other than Bernie Sanders--was Joe Biden. This is what you get with the establishment people like Biden or Liz Cheney. They are people with no moral foundation whatsoever trying to make moral cases.

Do you really believe that Rancid is concerned about cocaine use? If the name is Hunter Biden, that doesn't seem to be the issue. Was Rancid concerned when Hunter was dating his late brother's wife and broke up with his brother's wife to hook up with a stripper with whom he has a child? We have a President of the United States who has a grandson whose mother was a stripper, and whose son was kicked out of the military for cocaine use, who then leveraged his father's name to shake down Ukrainians to lobby the US government for non-US nationals as an unregistered agent. Meanwhile, the new administration accuses the former president's attorney of acting as an unregistered agent and violated attorney-client privilege with the aid of our corrupt court system to try to discover the evidence they need to establish probable cause to justify the investigation for which they needed probable cause in the first place. Democrats should not be trying to raise moral panics with their present configuration. It just makes no sense.

Rancid may be a lot of things, but he's not at all concerned about the morals or personal habits of one Matt Gaetz, and he's certainly not concerned about child trafficking, fake IDs or cocaine use.
Goranhammer wrote:Slow down, slow down. If you want to make the argument about legality, ethics, etc. all good. Don't start throwing around the "all Republicans are white supremacists" horseshit unless you're open to hearing about sweeping generalizations about Democrats as well.

I wrote sicko republicans, not 'all republicans', unless you think all republicans are psychotic bastards who live in loony bins...

I never said all Republicans are sickos. I have some fave Republicans...Colin Powell, Chuck Hagel, John McCain...off the top of my head.
@Goranhammer

I think most republicans are white supremacists. Not all but most of them are white supremacists. Until recently, the republican party really was the party of maintaining and keeping white supremacy. During that time, they tried not to look that way but they were in reality. They just tried to mask that fact.

Today, the republican party no longer pretends it is not about white supremacy and isn't a political party but a personality cult that is built around the notion of white supremacy and maintaining and keeping white supremacy with Trump as the head of that personality cult. Republicans don't have ideas or policies. They just sit up there and give blind loyalty to Trump and take up space.

They don't do anything and don't care about the country and only care about helping themselves and only rich white people. Today, they don't represent what it means to be an American and don't look out for the best interests of America choosing self interest and party over country.

That's just what I honestly think and I base that judgement not on the words of republicans but on their actions. I judge people and organizations on action and not words. That being said, there are a few republicans I respect like Senator McCain and Ronald Reagan for example but not very many after that. Those that I do respect I don't always agree with them (and I don't always agree with democrats on everything either) on everything and have serious disagreement with them sometimes on economic policy.
Well the republican party today has it's roots in the white segregationists from the South. The rest of the whites who joined the republican party because it appealed to their racism. The white segregationists from the South didn't like the signing of the Civil Rights Act and thus left the democratic party. Eventually, they found a new home in the republican party as part of Nixon's southern strategy to get elected and that meant appealing to racism to help get himself elected so he could win the votes of many southern whites and other racist whites.

See, the United States was founded on white supremacy. It is codified in our constitution with the past protection of race based slavery. The laws and rules and the way the system operates is to ensure that the real power privilege stays in the hands of wealthy whites. A big reason for the economic prowess of the Untied States has it's roots in race based slavery from which whites have benefited tremendously from.
Heck even Reagan used racism to get votes like with the racist sterotype of the "Welfare Queen."

John Blake of CN wrote:President Joe Biden has been compared to Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lyndon B. Johnson and has even been called the "Anti-Reagan."

But there's another legendary political character that people should cite to explain why Biden's governing approach during his first 100 days in office is such a radical break from the past.

That character is a Black woman of indeterminate age who has 12 Social Security cards, mooches on benefits from four fake dead husbands and collects welfare payments under 80 bogus names while getting food stamps.
She is, of course, the infamous Welfare Queen.

That's how Ronald Reagan described her when he introduced the character during a presidential campaign rally nearly half a century ago. Reporters investigating Reagan's 1976 Welfare Queen story concluded that it wasn't quite true. Though never mentioning a name or race, Reagan had exaggerated the abuses of an actual Black woman in Chicago.

It didn't matter, though, if the story was more fiction than fact. The Welfare Queen embodied the GOP's belief that sending government aid to the poor would backfire because freeloaders -- hint, Black people -- will invariably splurge that money on steak and lobster.

The Welfare Queen became the political equivalent of a horror movie villain. Democratic leaders didn't have a counter story that could stop it. It spread the myth that most Black and poor people were lazy cheaters looking for a handout instead of a hand up. The story was so influential that even Democratic presidents became leery of pushing Big Government solutions to help low-income people of color.

Linda Taylor, 47, the inspiration for Reagan's "Welfare Queen," leaves court in 1976 in Chicago following her arraignment on a 31-count indictment involving her alleged receipt of illegal welfare benefits, medical assistance, food stamps, and Social Security & Veteran's benefits. She died in 2002.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/16/politics ... index.html
MistyTiger wrote:I never said all Republicans are sickos. I have some fave Republicans...Colin Powell, Chuck Hagel, John McCain...off the top of my head.

Is there a reason you picked war mongers off the top of your head? And why isn't Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney on your list?

Politics_Observer wrote:I think most republicans are white supremacists.

Are you speaking of office holders, or do you really think you know all Republicans?

Politics_Observer wrote:I judge people and organizations on action and not words.

Yes, but you just said the Republicans don't do anything, so they are pretty harmless as a force for white supremacy, it would stand to reason.

Red_Army wrote:lol, god forbid we provoke "sweeping generalizations" about Democrats. I can't imagine what it would be like if a huge swath of republicans described them all as godless communist pedophiles.

The Republicans did have a few pedophiles in their ranks. Dennis Hastert apparently liked playing with high school boys. Mark Foley sent sexually explicit text messages to a few teenage boys. I'm guessing these stories don't get a lot of airplay, because of the homosexual nature of their lawbreaking. However, it seems odd that the Democrats actually want to use something of dubious value to try to score political points against Gaetz with what seems like an anti-Trump motivated smear. Due to the timing of the allegations, I'm deeply skeptical of the story.

Politics_Observer wrote:Well the republican party today has it's roots in the white segregationists from the South.

No. It doesn't. Almost all white segregationists from the South remained with the Democrats. Most people old enough for segregation are too old for politics today. Mitch McConnell is getting too old for politics and he's married to an Asian woman. That's not exactly the picture of white supremacy. Former Texas Senator Phil Gramm is married to an Asian woman too. Former Maine Senator and Secretary of Defense William Cohen, who served under Obama, is married to a black woman. Former Utah Rep, Mia Love, is married to a white man. Rayla Campbell has a white husband, and gets slammed by people like Ayana Pressley all the time.

Politics_Observer wrote:The white segregationists from the South didn't like the signing of the Civil Rights Act and thus left the democratic party.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was written by Everett Dirksen, a Republican. It was voted overwhelmingly by the Republican party--as they authored it--and with some Northern Liberal Democrats.

Politics_Observer wrote:Eventually, they found a new home in the republican party as part of Nixon's southern strategy to get elected and that meant appealing to racism to help get himself elected so he could win the votes of many southern whites and other racist whites.

That's nonsense. Nixon won in 1968, because the Democrats were busy rioting, protesting the Vietnam war, assassinating each other, and making a hash of their own presidential convention. The Dixiecrats split the Democrat vote in the Deep South, who voted for Wallace not Nixon. You know there is such a thing as Google. You can rely on primary sources for your information, and it makes you far more credible if you do than if you read drivel like the 1619 Project.

Politics_Observer wrote:See, the United States was founded on white supremacy.

No. It was founded by whites, for whites--for themselves and their posterity.

Politics_Observer wrote:It is codified in our constitution with the past protection of race based slavery.

It was a federation founded in part for defense against attack by the British Empire. What's codified into our constitution is that the slave trade had an official end date, and that slaves could only be counted as 3/5ths of a person so that it would limit Southern representation in Congress.

Politics_Observer wrote:The laws and rules and the way the system operates is to ensure that the real power privilege stays in the hands of wealthy whites.

It just that it stays in the hands of the wealthy. Race has nothing to do with it at this point.

Politics_Observer wrote:A big reason for the economic prowess of the Untied States has it's roots in race based slavery from which whites have benefited tremendously from.

The overwhelming majority of whites did not own slaves, as they were barely above slaves themselves. As such, they did not benefit from slavery.

Politics_Observer wrote:Heck even Reagan used racism to get votes like with the racist sterotype of the "Welfare Queen."

The term "welfare queen" doesn't use any racial terminology. It refers to policies that paid women more money per child if they had children out of wedlock. Biden is apparently entertaining this policy. Such policies destroyed black families.

Democrat Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote about this as early as 1965: The Negro Family: The Case for National Action

The Republicans are basically just Whigs today. That's why they're so uninspiring.
blackjack21 wrote:Is there a reason you picked war mongers off the top of your head? And why isn't Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney on your list?

I do not owe you an explanation. I will say though that at least none of them were pedophiles or Trump puppets like Gaetz. Anyone who emulates Trump is a giant idiot. I somehow never liked Romney, just this feeling I got when I watch him speak. I know nothing about Liz Cheney. I did not like her father though. He and Karl Rove are on my dislike list.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]