Why is the west like this and what can be done about it? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I'm serious. I've experienced eastern Europe first hand, including slavic women and their social circles and their stories. It's like night and day., This applies to the colonies as well. Same story, raging rapists all around me. Why are anglo-saxons raging rapists?

The ones who virtue signal and talk about feminine fragility 24/7 are no doubt projecting their rapist tendencies. The west in a nutshell.

Disgusting.
Igor Antunov wrote:Image

I'm serious. I've experienced eastern Europe first hand, including slavic women and their social circles and their stories. It's like night and day., This applies to the colonies as well. Same story, raging rapists all around me. Why are anglo-saxons raging rapists?

The ones who virtue signal and talk about feminine fragility 24/7 are no doubt projecting their rapist tendencies. The west in a nutshell.

Disgusting.

Do you have linkable sources for those stats?
Just at a glance it could simply be that it is more widely reported.
For example in a country where it isn’t taken all that seriously and hasn’t been subject to intense scrutiny by women as a political group/subject, it could simply be hidden by silence.
Wellsy wrote:Just at a glance it could simply be that it is more widely reported.
For example in a country where it isn’t taken all that seriously and hasn’t been subject to intense scrutiny by women as a political group/subject, it could simply be hidden by silence.

This is the go to argument and it just seems so bullshit. The discrepancies are just way too high. Eastern Women are scary and will not only report you but fight back. Western women tend to be far more passive/sheepish when it comes to partner abuse.

Of course I have an alternative explanation too but it wouldn't be politically correct and involves melanin content in the offenders. That lines up much better with the map than your theory.
Do you have linkable sources for those stats?

European Commission Website, this isn't the only document: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/produ ... urostat%2F
Igor Antunov wrote:Image

Disgusting.

Because we have rule of law and report it seriously and don't hide it under the rug like most other countries in the world.
Igor Antunov wrote:raging rapists all around me

How do you know you are surrounded by rapists?

JohnRawls wrote:Because we have rule of law and report it seriously and don't hide it under the rug like most other countries in the world.

Indeed, comparing data across countries like this is fraught with peril as the degree of stuff getting reported, or taken serious, or even corrupt officials hiding data, etc. etc. varies so widely that it's almost impossible to do true comparisons.
Ha ha no. If you had effective rule of law you wouldn't have so much more crime all around.

No, it's because you have more crime in all forms, including rapists and rape. Deal with it.

Simple litmus test for confirming this; take any European capital in the west and any European capital in the east and south - now send your 16 year old daughter for a stroll in the city park between 11pm-3am with her friends. Where are they more likely to be accosted by a ravaging lunatic for any reason? Paris or Sofia? London or Belgrade? Stockholm or Prague?

The examples can keep coming. There are as many examples as there are cities across Europe.
Ha ha no. If you had effective rule of law you wouldn't have so much more crime all around.
:roll: It's just not that simple.

No, it's because you have more crime in all forms, including rapists and rape. Deal with it.
Your simplistic take on this, without relevant source material shows your ignorance.

Reporting and culture are big factors in many crimes, particularly rape.

I guess you can ignore such things as this, as long as you're pushing this false narrative of yours.

More than 1 in 10 French women raped, study reports
Half the victims were children or teens at time of attack, which took place at home in 42% of cases

More than one in ten French women have been raped at least once, according to a study on sexual violence published on Friday as the global abuse scandal widens.

Twelve percent of the 2,167 women polled by the Fondation Jean Jaures thinktank said they had suffered “sexual penetration with violence, constraint or surprise”, the legal definition of rape in France.

Five percent said it had happened more than once.

Of these, 31% said they were raped by their partner, 19% by someone else they know and 17% by a stranger.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... dy-reports

It's different, but it's there.
Godstud wrote::roll: It's just not that simple.

Your simplistic take on this, without relevant source material shows your ignorance.

Reporting and culture are big factors in many crimes, particularly rape.

I guess you can ignore such things as this, as long as you're pushing this false narrative of yours.

More than 1 in 10 French women raped, study reports
Half the victims were children or teens at time of attack, which took place at home in 42% of cases

More than one in ten French women have been raped at least once, according to a study on sexual violence published on Friday as the global abuse scandal widens.

Twelve percent of the 2,167 women polled by the Fondation Jean Jaures thinktank said they had suffered “sexual penetration with violence, constraint or surprise”, the legal definition of rape in France.

Five percent said it had happened more than once.

Of these, 31% said they were raped by their partner, 19% by someone else they know and 17% by a stranger.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... dy-reports

It's different, but it's there.

Your studies are just surveys and come from agenda driven think tanks. Do you realize how easy it is to build a particular outcome based on wording of the questions? These organizations are out on a mission. All you have is narratives too. They're no more legitimate than my narratives. When it comes to ACTUAL crimes, at least I have hard numbers to back me up. You have...feminist surveys. :lol:

This myth that eastern European women are oppressed ans afraid to talk about it is some serious anglo - supremacist bullshit. It's just more projection.
Igor Antunov wrote:Your studies are just surveys and come from agenda driven think tanks.
it doesn't confirm your bias so it's not real. :roll: That is truly childish.

Igor Antunov wrote:They're no more legitimate than my narratives.
Anything is more legitimate than your narratives, which are based on bullshit or false perceptions.

Igor Antunov wrote:This myth that eastern European women are oppressed ans afraid to talk about it is some serious anglo - supremacist bullshit. It's just more projection.
That's not what is being said, but you don't want to address reality.
:roll: @Igor Antunov There is a cultural and societal factors, but you aren't interested in those. You are only interested in things that support your very simple and narrow narrative.

Sorry, @Igor Antunov, but you're the Edgelord, around here. :lol:
Last edited by Godstud on 02 Aug 2021 06:34, edited 1 time in total.
Igor Antunov wrote:….https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/produ ... urostat%2F

From your source:

It should be borne in mind that the figures do not necessarily reflect the actual number of violent sexual crimes. Rather they show to what extent such crimes are reported to and recorded by police. Therefore the variation between countries is also influenced by general awareness and attitudes to sexual violence offences.

So you are incorrect to use this as a means of comparing the actual number of violent sexual crimes.

Also, different countries count episodes of sexual assault differently. Sweden, for example, records each individual attack as a separate incident. Other countries will count all attacks against a single woman by a singe attacker as a single incident, even if there were many repeated attacks (like when a husband repeatedly rapes his wife).
Rancid wrote:How do you know you are surrounded by rapists?

Erm... sorry for being personal, but maybe it's about the fact the he's a political rapist (who mentally rapes others by spewing pro-totalitarianism shit) so he tends to see those around him alike.
Igor Antunov wrote:
This is the go to argument and it just seems so bullshit.

Hardly.

Most women in my country didn't report rape until recently. They used to say it was like being raped a second time.

But I am curious why it's so high in some of those countries.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]