Five Steps. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Torus34
Politics has made a circus of rational discussion of the Covid-19 viral pandemic. It generated this post, quoted from another site.

"At the end of the day, when all of the false information and red herrings are set aside, there remain five steps we can take to help protect us and those around us from Covid-19 viral infection.

"Wash hands frequently and thoroughly. When out of house, maintain 6 foot distance from others. When in public places such as grocery stores, wear a mask. Get vaccinated against the virus. Check reliable sources for further information.

"A site which lists reliable sources: https://www.benaroyaresearch.org/bl...s ... isease-doc"

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Note: I try to reply to all who quote one of my posts. If you quote me and do not get a response, it may be that I no longer read your posts.
By ckaihatsu

On Thursday, the Washington Post published a leaked internal memorandum from researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warning of mass community spread of COVID-19 among vaccinated people and calling on the Biden administration to stop discouraging mask wearing and social distancing.

[...]

The document refutes President Joe Biden’s claim on July 22 that vaccinated people do not spread COVID-19—“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

[...]

In the leaked report, CDC scientists call for an urgent reversal of this catastrophic guidance, declaring in bold, “universal masking is essential to reduce transmission of the Delta variant.”

The document further calls for “community mitigation strategies” and non-pharmaceutical interventions, which are “needed to reduce transmission of Delta variant”—such as the closure of non-essential businesses and schools.

[...]

Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/0 ... r-j31.html
By Torus34
[quote="ckaihatsu"][/quote]

Hi, ckaihatsu!

Thank you for taking time to reply.

By ckaihatsu
Torus34 wrote:

Hi, ckaihatsu!

Thank you for taking time to reply.

Yup -- the timing was perfect, so there it is. Take care yourself.

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]