My youtube algorithm showed me a report from Sky News San Fran., and it had all right wing comments. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The report also made statements that I questioned about recent natural disasters.
It said that Dems in a poll got the wrong answers more often the Repubs did.
So, I googled "cost of US natural disasters", and wiki told me the guy had the wrong info.
. . . Wiki said that over the last 5 years "the cost of US natural disasters" has been setting record highs, while the poller had used the opposite answer in scoring if Dems got it right. The guy said that the correct answer was that these costs had been going down for the last 30 years, not setting new record highs over the last 5 years.

It seems like their audience is right-wing because *all* of the 1st 10 comments were by right-wingers.
So, are they playing to their audience? Or, maybe my wiki algorithm gave me the wrong answer.

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]