Is there a chance of Erdogan removal from Turkish politics or at least as head of the Turkish state? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I mean, he has singlehandedly managed to devalue the Lira to oblivion and cause significant damage to the Turkish economy of unseen proprotions. As much as I understand, this has been a problem for longer than a decade due to his views on the monetary policy.

Lira to USD

Here is an article from last year about the same problem:

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s insistence that interest rates are inflationary, a concept labelled by its critics as ‘Erdoganomics’, may be in its death throes after the lira slumped to a record low against the dollar.

Source: https://middle-east-online.com/en/%E2%8 ... a-plummets

So uh, may be our local Turkish posters will describe the situation better. Is there any chance to get rid of Erdogan? Do the people want this to happen by now or still don't care?

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Semafor. :lol:

@ingliz I know you want this disgusting ideolog[…]