Is Biden the laughing stock of other countries, like he is here in the US? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Biden is not a laughing stock here in the U.S. What are you talking about? Your views do not represent ALL of America nor does the views of republicans reflect the views of ALL Americans OR the majority of Americans. So, you need to stop misrepresenting the United States. You and the republicans do not represent the majority of Americans. You are not truly representative of the majority of Americans. But I will tell you who IS the laughing stock here in the U.S. AND the world BOTH and that is Donald Trump and most republicans in the republican party. That's who is the TRUE laughing stock in BOTH the U.S. AND the REST OF THE WORLD. And that REALLY IS the truth. :lol: You're living in a delusional fantasy world that doesn't exist in reality.
Politics_Observer wrote:Biden is not a laughing stock here in the U.S. What are you talking about? Your views do not represent ALL of America nor does the views of republicans reflect the views of ALL Americans OR the majority of Americans. So, you need to stop misrepresenting the United States. You and the republicans do not represent the majority of Americans. You are not truly representative of the majority of Americans. But I will tell you who IS the laughing stock here in the U.S. AND the world BOTH and that is Donald Trump and most republicans in the republican party. That's who is the TRUE laughing stock in BOTH the U.S. AND the REST OF THE WORLD. And that REALLY IS the truth. :lol: You're living in a delusional fantasy world that doesn't exist in reality.

Sorry to tell you, but Trump is no longer the President. 'You're living in a delusional fantasy world that doesn't exist in reality.' :lol:
Trump is not what the question was about. But your sickness with Trump Derangement Syndrome is right here for all to see.
Seek mental help dude.
@Scamp

Scamp wrote:Sorry to tell you, but Trump is no longer the President. 'You're living in a delusional fantasy world that doesn't exist in reality.' :lol:
Trump is not what the question was about. But your sickness with Trump Derangement Syndrome is right here for all to see.
Seek mental help dude.

Well, I tell you what, if I ever need a brain transplant, I want your brain because I know it's never been used.
BIGLY. Biden has surrounded himself with self-loathing losers and the world is taking note.

But hey, no mean tweets!!!

Bolsonaro won't condemn Putin, says Brazil will remain neutral over invasion

https://www.reuters.com/world/bolsonaro ... 022-02-27/

Why US Friends India and UAE Won't Back Biden Against Russia on Ukraine

https://www.newsweek.com/why-us-friends ... ne-1683061

Saudi, Emirati Leaders Decline Calls With Biden During Ukraine Crisis

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-emir ... 1646779430

Saudi crown prince says "do not care" if Biden misunderstands him - The Atlantic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sa ... yBpN?ocid=

Xi objects to Russia sanctions in summit with France and Germany

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Ukrain ... nd-Germany

Arab League urges ‘diplomatic’ resolution to ‘crisis in Ukraine’ without mention of Russia

https://www.madamasr.com/en/2022/02/28/ ... of-russia/
To be fair, better a laughing stock (both Trump and Biden qualify in different aspects) than a dangerous murderous maniac (e.g. Putin, Xi Jinping, Carrie Lam, or as a matter of fact, me)

Count your blessings, Americans.
Scamp wrote:Every day we see him make stupid gaffes on TV such as mistaking Russia for Ukraine and vice versa. Calling Ukrainians Iranians etc.
The jokes and memes making him look stupid that we see here, are endless. Funny and pitiful at the same time.

The most important thing about being a leader isn't impressing the foreign press.

The most important thing for a leader is to be a good example of the cream of your society - the top of the crop. Best it can offer.

I think Biden evokes this very well - a successful example of the quality of the citizens that he represents as prez.
QatzelOk wrote:The most important thing about being a leader isn't impressing the foreign press.

The most important thing for a leader is to be a good example of the cream of your society - the top of the crop. Best it can offer.

I think Biden evokes this very well - a successful example of the quality of the citizens that he represents as prez.

QatzelOk wrote:I think Biden evokes this very well - a successful example of the quality of the citizens that he represents as prez.

Trump reflect this much better.

Look at how the likes of @Scamp and @BlutoSays are so bitter after their champion Trump has been overthrown.

Those people really need to know the world is not fair and seldom if at all goes around them, and they really need to learn the correct way to struggle -- they got it all wrong (actually those storming the Capital on Jan 6, 2021 were kind of more pragmatic than them!) and the only achievement they made is to make themselves a pathetic, childish laughing stock. It's fucking sad.
I thought all world leaders are sources of laughter. We ridicule them all. I lose track of all the jokes I hear about politicians and leaders. Boris Johnson is a fool and looks sheepish in photos. I still think Tony Blair and Bush Jr are idiots. Although, Bush Jr is not a bad person, just not a strong president.

Sure Biden is old, but so is Trump and many other politicians. Anyone can say stupid stuff in speeches and live events. Ivanka is 'dumb as a brick' according to Tillerson and she might have plans to run for Senate. You can mock anyone, political satire is so popular. I thought everyone was used to it.
MistyTiger wrote:You can mock anyone, political satire is so popular. I thought everyone was used to it.

At the end of the day, those people know how to attain high offices while I don't.

I can hate them but I am really in no place to mock them.
Patrickov wrote:At the end of the day, those people know how to attain high offices while I don't.

I can hate them but I am really in no place to mock them.

It is so easy to criticize others. But can any of us do better? How many of us can get to Congress and the presidency? It is harder than it seems. I am fine with being a lowly American citizen.
About Biden being a good example of an ideal American success, Patrickov wrote:Trump reflect this much better.

They both evoke different components of what it means to be an American.

Trump is more of a rough-edged entrepreneurial Andrew Jackson kind of politically-incorrect land owner, while Biden represents all those Americans who played by the rules, kissed ass, and lied out of all five sides of their faces to get ahead. Like Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton.

Rough edged Andrew Jackson versus slick Richard Nixon-Bill Clinton.

Oh, and they all sleep with young girls on mafia airplanes, and bomb third-world countries to steal resources. This is the "common ground" of all US presidents of any caliber.

MistyTiger wrote:It is so easy to criticize others. But can any of us do better?

Probably not. These are the best of the lot.
MistyTiger wrote:It is so easy to criticize others. But can any of us do better? How many of us can get to Congress and the presidency? It is harder than it seems. I am fine with being a lowly American citizen.

They could get a random number generator and get better results that Washington DC.

They literally have a 50/50 shot on many things (what to do, what NOT to do) and they F&^* it up.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]