Over the last 12,000 years temp has stayed within 1/2 deg C of the ave., now +1.1 deg & soon 1.5 deg - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Paul Beckwith goes over in detail the results of a study on how temp changes, aka climate changes, have impacted human societies over the last 10,000 years. Long story short, temp changes of 0.25 deg. up or down (usually down but sometimes up) often led to food shortages, poor health, disease pandemics, civil unrest, war, barbarian invasions, massive death, and collapse of entire civilizations.

See the nice graph of how temps have stayed with in 0.5 deg. C of the average temp almost all the time for the last 10,000 tears.

Now, our temps are on average up 1.1 deg. C and over 1.8 deg. on land. This is 3 times more change than what caused disasters in the past. And it is still going up. An ave. of 2 deg. is all but certain, which means 3 deg. in the center of large land masses.

The current food disruptions are just the start. I expect food prices to never return to 2021 levels in the next 100 years, unless most people have already died.

Again, the something weird has happened to make it come up "This video is unavailable".
Copy and paste to you browser and remove the [==] to see it.

https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=k8K4Qu3aQto&list=TLPQMjMwNTIwMjJYiqRhkgMxJg&index=2

You specifically said that white skin is not a cr[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]