When soccer Moms get pissed, they vote - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

This is going to be a weird one.

While the Right wing Death Cult is salivating over their hope to be turned loose so they can get as violent as they've always wanted to be, moderate Republicans aren't happy.

While there are a lot of unhappy Dems, because Biden isn't Moses, the abortion decision is going to get millions of women going to the polls that otherwise would have stayed home.

I have no idea how this will turn out, just that it will be a Hunter S Thompson level of weird.
Doesn't matter as more of these knukle dragging mouth breathing conservative election officials are going to declare many of these elections fraudulent with zero evidence. 2022, is when we will see the coup be complete.

Fuck MAGA. RIP USA.
Rancid wrote:Doesn't matter as more of these knukle dragging mouth breathing conservative election officials are going to declare many of these elections fraudulent with zero evidence. 2022, is when we will see the coup be complete.

Fuck MAGA. RIP USA.

ness31 wrote:
I thought this was a thread about the Vardy vs Rooney feud. Pity, that would have been way more fun :excited:

Had to google that.

It's a retired soccer player in a tiff with his (apparently) ex-wife, who is or was in media. Given her looks, prob what the Brits call a presenter.

Your libel laws are quite different from ours.
late wrote:Had to google that.

It's a retired soccer player in a tiff with his (apparently) ex-wife, who is or was in media. Given her looks, prob what the Brits call a presenter.

Your libel laws are quite different from ours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagatha_Christie

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]