A new poll about abortion is bad news for Republicans - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Abortion is virtue signalling for the right wing. Its been a great cause for the right in America although there is a danger of overshoot. Now there's a lot of cretin's about even on this forum, who are always accusing people they disagree with of people being paid trolls. I've even have these idiots accuse me of being one. What these retards fail to understand is that people can be very passionate believers in ideological options that they think are wrong.

Abortion is a grissly business, personally I wouldn't like to be any sort of surgeon, never mind a late term abortioner. So its very easy for people to focus or better still obsess about abortion and convince themselves that they're a soldier in some good vs evil ideological battle. Its the same way that lefties who don't even live in America obsess over the arrests of criminal suspect with Black African biological heritage in the United States as if it was the most important issue in the world today and insult, censor or ban anyone who refuses to along with this obsession.

Anyway what I'm trying to get to is that the top judges no doubt have worked themselves up into genuinely believing in what they are doing. What this also means is that for Catholics anti abortion can become the great crusade, so it becomes a moral imperative to cover up the sexual abuse of children by Priests, because exposure of these crimes severely damages the Church's mission.
Godstud wrote:
@BlutoSays Get help.

I think BS and others *expected* the Internet to always be awash in memes, but not everyone enjoys being as muddle-headed or servile-to-the-right as BS.

Rich wrote:
Abortion is a grissly business, personally I wouldn't like to be any sort of surgeon, never mind a late term abortioner.

This is *propaganda* since you're insinuating that abortion is a *surgical* procedure. It's not.

Rich wrote:
Its the same way that lefties who don't even live in America obsess over the arrests of criminal suspect with Black African biological heritage in the United States as if it was the most important issue in the world today and insult, censor or ban anyone who refuses to along with this obsession.

It was enough of an issue to get the BLM movement going. The social issue of killer cops hasn't gone away yet, either.
Gosh, @BlutoSays sure hates democrats. Perhaps he dated a democrat and she dumped him because he bored her with his conservative ideals? It's not worth hating just because of one woman. I try to caution against having such strong bias against a group. The actions of a few should not reflect negatively on a large group. A few bad eggs are not representative of the entire community.
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]