American Psychosis, a history of the Republican love affair with our lunatics - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

David Corn has a book just out about the long courtship between Republicans and insanity.

It's been 10 years since former Republican congressional staffer Mike Lofgren wrote The Party is Over, How Republicans went crazy and Democrats became Useless.. This book has considerably more research behind it, but it's not hard to tell that between the other 'Republicans are crazy' books, and their blatant attempts to kill democracy, this is a message that is not new to anyone. This isn't getting much buzz outside MSNBC (cue the obligatory whining).

But I liked the interview.

Goldwater never escaped the stench of letting kooks be in his campaign, but I learned why in the interview. (I am linking a different video. I saw Corn on O'Donnell and that isn't posted to Youtube yet).

IOW, Goldwater ran in the 60s, this has been going on for a very long time.

Palestinian armed groups in Gaza do have a history[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

^ His lies are creative at least, I'll give him th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]