Another leftist working to "burn down the system" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15249704
BlutoSays wrote:
Are you his defense attoney, LEFTIST?

He's collecting a paycheck from the municipality (the TAX PAYER) while pushing his bullshit ideology.

He's NOT doing the job he's paid to do.




I keep telling ya, O'Keefe is a frakking lunatic. Using him tells us all we need to know about you.

What you are trying to do is make it look like Dems are as bad as Republicans.

That's brain dead.
#15249835
The leftists mentality:

1) That's BS. It's a lie. It's not true!
2) You can't prove it. It's not true. Drumpf!
3) Well, it happened, but not the way you say. You Trumpist.
4) Well, it happened, but it's a good thing because...
5) Well, it really didn't happen. Prove it. Orange man baaaaaad!
6) Well, it happened, but Barney the Purple Dinosaur did it too.
7) Well, why should we care?
#15249837
Pants-of-dog wrote:
Why should anyone care?

Is @BlutoSays upset that not all teachers follow his political orthodoxy?



BlutoSays wrote:
The leftists mentality:

1) That's BS. It's a lie. It's not true!
2) You can't prove it. It's not true. Drumpf!
3) Well, it happened, but not the way you say. You Trumpist.
4) Well, it happened, but it's a good thing because...
5) Well, it really didn't happen. Prove it. Orange man baaaaaad!
6) Well, it happened, but Barney the Purple Dinosaur did it too.
7) Well, why should we care?



(BS is an aspiring impressionist political ethnographer.)


(grin)
#15249929
Pants-of-dog wrote:Apparently, @BlutoSays feels that teachers must all profess his conservative ideology.


Do your job in the classroom, stop your indoctrination and keep your political opinions to yourself. You aren't being paid to turn offspring against their parents, which is exactly what's going on.

POD, GFY.
#15249951
BlutoSays wrote:Do your job in the classroom, stop your indoctrination and keep your political opinions to yourself. You aren't being paid to turn offspring against their parents, which is exactly what's going on.


So teachers should support the status quo by never doing anything except what the government tells them.

Got it.
#15249953
Pants-of-dog wrote:So teachers should support the status quo by never doing anything except what the government tells them.

Got it.

Teachers should be teaching. They should not be involved in political activism, they should be apolitical. Especially public school teachers. So yes they should do what the government tells them. I assume you wouldn't want public teachers telling kids how great Trump is and how bad the Democrats were, or how bad abortion is? These teachers are definitely in the wrong.

Sounds like the doublespeak Nazis and the "c[…]

You don't see the identical propaganda efforts? […]

The childishness is yours, the history is unequ[…]

The situation in Libya

... the LNA(controlling 2/3 of Libya and the only[…]