Unbelievable prostitution in Miami area - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

mother and son duo are accused of running a brothel out of a South Florida home

28-year-old son Glin Yan Zuniga Latin and his 52-year-old mother Amparo Latin Barillas were allegedly running the brothel, with the mother in charge of working the door and accepting cash payments

The men who were customers would come in and fork over
$50 before they were handed a card. Next, they'd choose a sex worker and go into a room where they'd hand over the card and engage in a sex act

Each sick encounter had a
15-minute time limit

One sex worker said Barillas told her she had to work three days a week in which she was paid $25 for every customer.

She reportedly said she averaged
between 8 and 10 customers each day and would only get paid by the number of used condoms at the end of her shift.

The investigation began after a complaint that 15-year-old girls were being offered to men for sex

https://nypost.com/2023/01/16/mother-an ... rida-home/

Immigrants, doing the jobs Americans do not want to do.

Can you imagine? Only $50 Did they offer 2-for-1 coupons too?

Guessing the girls weren't white. (You know the old saying, you get what you pay for)
Puffer Fish wrote:
mother and son duo are accused of running a brothel out of a South Florida home

28-year-old son Glin Yan Zuniga Latin and his 52-year-old mother Amparo Latin Barillas were allegedly running the brothel, with the mother in charge of working the door and accepting cash payments

The men who were customers would come in and fork over $50 before they were handed a card. Next, they'd choose a sex worker and go into a room where they'd hand over the card and engage in a sex act

Each sick encounter had a 15-minute time limit

One sex worker said Barillas told her she had to work three days a week in which she[/color] was paid $25 for every customer.

She reportedly said she averaged [/color][b]between 8 and 10 customers each day
would only get paid by the number of used condoms at the end of her shift.

The investigation began after a complaint that 15-year-old girls were being offered to men for sex

https://nypost.com/2023/01/16/mother-an ... rida-home/

Immigrants, doing the jobs Americans do not want to do.

Can you imagine? Only $50 Did they offer 2-for-1 coupons too?

Guessing the girls weren't white. (You know the old saying, you get what you pay for)

You've never been to Miami.

It's a major hub for more than tourism, and there are tons and tons of hookers. We stayed at one upscale hotel that had a pool close to the desk, and a glass wall. So while you were checking in, you got to see the talent. One of them was unbelievably beautiful. No idea what she charged, but I can guarantee it was 4 figures.

Anyway, you can find Americans doing prostitution anywhere. There is a problem with sex trafficking, but you can't limit that without legalizing and regulating the sex trade.

Not why I am posting...

You gave me a rolling chuckle that lasted 20 or 30 seconds. I've never had a post do that before today.

You combine naivete, ignorance and outrage into something that calls to mind Victorian writing.

Thanks, that was... special.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]