If You Want To Change The World - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

One of my favorite heroes is Navy SEAL Admiral Bill McRaven. One of his tips that he offers if you want to change the world is start off everyday by making your bed. He talks about how important the small things are in this world. This is why if you wish to change the world, or become successful, start off by making your bed everyday. I have been doing it for the past 7 years. Every day. I would say, that a great book I have read that helped to make my life better was a book on setting goals. Brian Tracy offers a great book to read entitled "Goals." A very excellent read. Write your goals everyday and have a good plan for each goal. The book talks about how to set goals, write plans for those goals. That's important to know first before setting any goals. Here is the link to Brian Tracy's book "Goals: "

https://amzn.to/30tMrxk

Here is Admiral Bill McRaven's speech:

But.... I don't have a bed. :(

Write your goals everyday and have a good plan for each goal. The book talks about how to set goals, write plans for those goals. That's important to know first before setting any goals.

Yeah, I wrote "I want to become immortal dictator of my country" for a year in my diary but it didn't do jackshit.

Bed-making is the most important part of military life. The military trains its recruits over and over again in the skill of bed-making. Bunk and locker drills are meant to develop a soldier’s discipline and attention to even the smallest details. It may pertain to the quality of recruits, who are more likely to have behavioral problems than college-bound students.
ThirdTerm wrote:It may pertain to the quality of recruits, who are more likely to have behavioral problems than college-bound students.

What do you base this on?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]