Found a true liberal territory - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Classical liberalism. The individual before the state, non-interventionist, free-market based society.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Bir Tawil it's a place in the world ( between Egypt and Sudan) that nobody wants, there could be apply a different form of government (yes in a desert) I believe that nowhere could become in a land of freedom, please comment what do you think about, economics, politics, every comment is welcome
I'm not exactly certain what you're asking, but I don't see that as being a place anyone would really want. The environment is as inhospitable as it gets...
A pure liberal territory is self destructive because many liberals believe that it is "racist" to work in an infrastructure that does not have fully automated technologies.

Making excessive mistakes, and using political correctness to constantly defend those self destructive mistakes is self destructive. This is one reason why a pure liberal territory does not exist, nor will ever exist.
@SaddamHuseinovic

Why did they choose English as their official language when, if I read their website correctly, it's a country located in the Balkans where Serbo-Croation is the predominant language? Makes no sense.
Politics_Observer wrote:
@SaddamHuseinovic

Why did they choose English as their official language when, if I read their website correctly, it's a country located in the Balkans where Serbo-Croation is the predominant language? Makes no sense.

The thread makes no sense, so it fits.
Politics_Observer wrote:@SaddamHuseinovic

The Nation just exists in the web. It is a wannabe nation. The founder is Czech billionaire and he got arrested by Croat police once. It is like the German Imperial Chancellor, Otto von Bismarck said: "Borders are drawn with blood and iron."

But I think English should be an official language everywhere among other languages. I use PoFo to learn English.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

Thank goodness saner heads and science is prevaili[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]