Biden Corruption - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By blackjack21
late wrote:The bottom line is we don't elect guys that have experience in foreign affairs anymore. The last guy that was good at it was Ike. Been a while.

George H.W. Bush (Gulf War coalition), Ronald Reagan (Summits with Gorbachev) and Richard Nixon (Opening China) were also good at it.

late wrote:America doesn't do Marshall Plans anymore.

We still tolerate massive trade deficits with countries that block our imports, but that is changing to a degree with Trump.

late wrote:There is a clear line between the way Putin acted before Magnitsky, and the way he's acted since then.

After successfully annexing Crimea, I think Putin pretty much got the better end of that deal.
By late
blackjack21 wrote:
George H.W. Bush (Gulf War coalition), Ronald Reagan (Summits with Gorbachev) and Richard Nixon (Opening China) were also good at it.

We still tolerate massive trade deficits with countries that block our imports, but that is changing to a degree with Trump.

After successfully annexing Crimea, I think Putin pretty much got the better end of that deal.

I might go over this in detail later, much later. But the reality is they sucked. There were a number of moments that would have prevent the 2 Iraq Wars. Bush missed them. Reagan? He should have been impeached over Iran/Contra and the other stuff. Nixon was a mixed bag. Since you have memory problems, and can't remember I said everyone after Ike was bad... LBJ and Carter were bad. I feel sorry for Carter, he has a conscience, and his screwing up with Israel has haunted him for the rest of his days.

We traded market share for hegemony. Nixon did a lot of that.

Trump? Burning a house down is not fixing it.

No doubt Crimea was a win. But he has a habit of making strong moves that will cost him in the long run.
By Hindsite
blackjack21 wrote:What do you think of the timeline? I think this all goes back to Soros at this point. Soros is actually banned from a number of countries. The dude is like a James Bond villain.

If that is all true, then perhaps George Soros was more interested in making money off of his $billion investment in Ukrainian energy and technology than in anti-corruption there. It just adds to the suspicion and a need for it all to be completely investigated.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

BREAKING: Poland suspends its adherence to the T[…]

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/171886694534[…]

If Ami Ayalon was PM instead of Netanyahu, the top[…]

Oh joining the EU is easy ! Just ask Turkey ! :l[…]