US Army - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By TUC
I just saw a program on tv. it out line the following process.

• US Army gradnades get brought to germany to be distroyed.
  • TNT and other explosives are extracted
  • Due to the high cost of distroxing these compounds, they are "sold" to a company in switzerland, to be reprosesed for use in mining.
    (the rest is speculation)
  • The explosive compounds are sold to groups and countries that are outlawed to be given such compounds under US and German law.
  • The "scrap" metal that comes from distroying the granades is also sold to these croups.

The effort to rearm the scrap metal is minimal and there is litle risk in refilg the granades and then refuseing them. And can be done in any kitchen, as TNT compounds only explode with fuse charges.
By Nox
I don't think I get your point.

Nox
By Jing
I agree with Nox, what is your main point TUC?
By Rokossovsky
hmmm, r u trying to say that the US army is inadvertantly arming terrorist groups by selling old explosives for mining?
confusing...
By Gustav Fluffy
But is it inadvertant... or does the US army know what's happening?
:muha1:
By Rokossovsky
I reckon inadvertant, according to this it looks like this company is getting the stuff for mining and then selling it on to 'other' groups. Presumably.[/quote]
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For China is Russia the only big ally they have...[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]

BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]

They do not have equality of opportunity compared […]