Funny Olympic Logos - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By cherry
Funny Olympic Logos

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103 ... ml#page269

I'm sorry to say that the Vancouver Olympics logo strongly insinuates the Chinese character of "Tokyo".

The London 2012 Olympics logo is disastrous.

Tokyo struggled to win the bid to host the 2016 Olympic Games but failed.

So, it is clear that Japan takes advantage of the situations.

Japan has been obsessed with national flags in other nations.

And there is a strong possibility that funny olympic logos are the result of Japan's conspiracy.

Canada and Britain are two of the countries I respect the most.

Just for that reason, those logos are disappointing me all the more.
By Godstud
Yes, nothing beats the reality. Sadly.... :(
I thought those characters were horrendous!

To be honest though, those silly characters were only for kids. I never saw any such things during the Olympics, except in the hands of 3 year olds.
By Godstud
Yeah, and that's the Sexual Harassment Panda in the middle. :p
By QatzelOk
One hundred homeless people were incinerated to make more room for parking for Olympic officials.

Originally, a thousand were supposed to be terminated, but then it got out that Hitler only killed a few dozen in Berlin, so plans were down-scaled.
By Godstud
QatzelOk wrote:One hundred homeless people were incinerated to make more room for parking for Olympic officials.

Originally, a thousand were supposed to be terminated, but then it got out that Hitler only killed a few dozen in Berlin, so plans were down-scaled.
:lol: Your stories are no brainless sometimes I wonder if you're just comedian with too much time on his hands.

In fact, a large amount of homeless people were actually hired during the Olympics to keep the streets clean and do the same things they usually, did but at an hourly wage, as well. Most of those homeless people you claim were incinerated :roll: weren't as visible becaue they were wearing Olympic volunteer jackets.

There was no people moved for parking either, since the only cars in the downtown area were officials and such. Everyone going downtown in Vancouver had to take bus or Skytrain. Your claim is amusing, but idiotic.

You're just pissed off that the Olympics were a great big success, unlike the Montreal Expo. Envy is never attractive.
By Ter
cherry wrote:Tokyo struggled to win the bid to host the 2016 Olympic Games but failed.

So, it is clear that Japan takes advantage of the situations.

Japan has been obsessed with national flags in other nations.

And there is a strong possibility that funny olympic logos are the result of Japan's conspiracy.

We are grateful to Cherry for bringing this pressing matter to our attention.
Japan should be observed, followed and checked much more carefully in view of all the things they are involved with.

Thank you once again, Cherry, we will continue to read your messages.

Ter
By QatzelOk
You're just pissed off that the Olympics were a great big success

What was the deficit again? How many billion?

No problem. BC will just have to cut health care, education and community sports. But it's all for a good cause: letting upper middle class jocks walk around on TV with a medal around their necks.

lol success
By Godstud
Do you know anything about business? :eh: The Olympics bring in more money in the long run. The possibility of a deficit exist, but it's only a possibility.
http://www.visioncritical.com/2010/03/v ... olumbians/

As for taking money from health care and such, that's just ignorance talking. That money wasn't going to be spent on that regardless.

The Vancouver Olympics were a success and your envy of that is obvious.

lol success
:moron:
By QatzelOk
Montreal had its own Olympic games (summer!) in 1976.

And just finished paying for them four years ago.

In the meantime, there was no money for transit or new hospitals. And lotteries were created in Canada to help pay for them.

So, our olympic legacy is shitty infrastructure, gambling all over the place, and a giant stadium that is too dangerous and poorly designed for much of any kind of activity.

How many billion dollars did the BC government have to shell out? I'm sure all those sick people and university students don't mind sacrificing their future in order to allow a bunch of upper middle class leisure-class people to go on TV and pick up a medal.
By Figlio di Moros
That's because sports is the single most important human function, after beer and sex. :|
By kingbee
I'm sorry to say that the Vancouver Olympics logo strongly insinuates the Chinese character of "Tokyo".

Er... It doesn't at all. I'm pretty sure if you asked a Chinese speaker what it looks like, without any prompts, I don't think they'd think that was it. And anyway, which character? The one for east or capital?
By Odiseizam
cherry wrote:Funny Olympic Logos

http://web.archive.org/web/20101022072604/http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p038.html

they have learnt from their mistakes, now they've pushed two-tone conspiracy :)

https://tokyo2020.org/en/games/emblem/

~

aside the logomancy, what I have noticed not so as conpiracy but energy fractal paterns, either arranged like that by spirits or by some peaceful elites, its somehow Olympic Event on some geolocation where some evil is on the horizon or it should happen war sooner or later and in this manner with hope for reset, when seen from my local perspective that was case eg. with the Sarayevo '84 altho to this one there is counter-theory that the event was as war initiation coz same year elite freemasonic meeting in the city [1] hm maybe it were at stake parallel counterpart events ... not that I have investigated somehow these assumptions but have found some coincidences as I've said earlier on energetic level, maybe I am wrong and probably there are many anomalies in this theory [1][1] still sounds somehow plausible when compared to the past century wars and conflicts ...
I am curious why Katsuhiro Otomo didnt predicted the logo too, or japanese didnt take out some piece of his anime for the emblem, eventually someone from the logo contestants maybe used such spinn, but won who won [1][1]

hm coincidence or not logos can become subconsciously imbued in the collective memory, almost as energy fractals what only those silly mascots are defocusing people to understand that maybe like this they are tagged somehow [1][1][2]

https://sea.mashable.com/culture/9360/akira-predicted-the-covid-19-outbreak-before-the-2020-tokyo-olympics-a-coincidence

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]