Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Published in 1903 , the protocols of the elders of zion describe the minutes of meetings of late 19th century jewish leaders wherein they discuss the plan for global jewish hegemony.

Proven a forgery by ... london. ...the london media of 1921.

The question of it's forgery is moot in respect to the almost prophetic nature of it's contents; the extreme degree of accuracy to which these plans match the course of world history through to today.

Please comment constructively.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/t ... tocols.pdf
I've never read this piece, and only did a brief and incomplete skim here, but it's painfully obvious this was written by the Czar's secret police, as about every scholar believes.

It's full of stuff about how the Western Europe and its systems are implicitly worse than Russian autocracy; how reforms to Russian autocracy is an evil Jewish scheme...

The people, under our guidance, have annihilated the aristocracy, who were their one and only defense and foster- mother for the sake of their own advantage which is inseparably bound up with the well-being of the people. Nowadays, with the destruction of the aristocracy, the people have fallen into the grips of merciless money-grinding scoundrels who have laid a pitiless and cruel yoke upon the necks of the workers.
Hey goon,

I am actually taking my time to read this slowly.. which is kind of worth it.

"... by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our supergovernment. It is enough for them to know that we are too merciless for all disobedience to cease."

..It looks , so far, pretty amazing and a really accurate depiction of Internationalism , considering it was really published in 1903. Whoever did it, jews or czar -- they really knew what they were talking about.

I don't have any respect for circle-jerk academics of history. Why do they think the Czar? any proof? what were the motivations? ..would a piece of genius such as this (which it really is,) really be necessary to justify a Russian exodus of jews?

..I mean.. this is why Hitler ran the Holocaust. These Jewish Elders.. they had a plan for global domination, and these are their plans to achieve it. (of course this is material taken from a Rothschild-influenced Illuminati.) ...But even the jews themselves were ignorant of their ruling predominance. ...their ignorance did not save them from their masters... or from the holocaust...
This is a proven forgery because there is a document much older than this one from which this has been plagiarised from and in which Machiaveli instead of the Jews is trying to take over the world. The character Machiaveli being a reference to Napoleon III who according to the author of this fiction was also trying to take over the world. Infact these platitudes apply ever since banking was created in Italy.

You can read all about this in the wiki page which also contains the 2 texts side by side proving that it is indeed plagiarised from an older novel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... ry_forgery

Spy novels can get even more conspiratotial than this one. This was not leaked from some meeting, it was invented in the imagination of a novelist and then the characters were switched by another author to blame the Jews.

If you replace "the Jews" with the Americans or the British or the Germans or the French(for whom it was originally written for), you will still be able to recognise a pattern in modern-day events.
noemon wrote:This is a proven forgery because there is a document much older than this one from which this has been plagiarised from and in which Machiaveli instead of the Jews is trying to take over the world.

Ha! Then clearly you have no experience in writing of your own. Even now I am expecting to receive a previous edition of my own book, and from it I will 'plagiarize' (cannibalize,) much of what I have written before. More so than 'plagiarizing' my own material, I will borrow quite heavily from a multitude of other previously written works. ..In what sense does that make the current edition 'illegitimate'? ('forgery' clearly not the appropriate term to use.)

You have to have a background of education in philosophy and political history up to this point to understand that simply replacing the word 'jews' with any other group is simply non-sensical. For example, by 1903, the point of it's publishment, the Rothschilds control virtually half the wealth of the world through their international banking institutions. the control of gold and power over economy is exactly their primary means of control .. and not only do we see this printed here, but we see this economic warfare exactly played out over the course of the 20th century.

no, no.. you are too quick to dismiss this.
I have such a background but it is not required at all to be able to comprehend that this book has been stolen from a novel in which the author was accusing Napoleon III and the French for trying to take over the world by using these exact methods. This novel still exists, the arguments made in the book are identical to the arguments made in the Protocols and as such this cannot have been taken from a meeting of Jewish Elders because a novelist had already imagined, written and published these arguments which he applied to the French, before some antisemite changed "the French" with "the Jews" in order to rally people to antisemitism.

"The French" have already been replaced with "the Jews", so it is not non-sensical at all but it is actually a matter of fact and truth and if you again replace the Jews with the Americans(Citibank/NAFTA/NATO/UN) or the British(LLoyds/Commonwealth) or the Germans(Deutsche Bank/EU) it makes a lot more sense with these actors than it does with the Jews as it made sense back then for the novelist who placed the French as the potential dominators of the world for the simple reason that they actually were. The Jews can barely control a tiny strap of land quite unlike all these Great Powers let alone the world.
Noemon this is the nature of the history of philosophy. Entire traditions are built on the wisdom of predecessors. The last borrows and builds upon the work of the prior in the presentation of subtle novelty.

This is like saying that Hegel's theory of Dialectic is a fraud, because his predecessor Schelling already developed much the basis of the theory.

Your dismissal is wholly erroneous in this regard.

Also, if you or anyone actually reads the document, you will see that it would be grossly inappropriate to replace 'jews' (ie Rothschilds and international bankers,) with any other group. ie.. Since when have the French ever controlled the gold of the world? Since when have the French ever manipulated the economy as a means of control or warfare? Since when have the French ever seen the power of Media as mob-control? ..or worse... since when have the French ever thought of 'liberalism' not as a genuine doctrine, but as a means of subverting and destabilizing a nation so that an International sovereignty might take it's place?

No, not only are you refuting the 'legitimacy' of this work on very poor points, but it is clear that you are not even reading the document itself. You're looking at Wikipedia and taking your judgement from that.
Since when have the French ever manipulated the economy as a means of control or warfare?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System
The Continental System or Continental Blockade (known in French as Blocus continental) was the foreign policy of Napoleon I of France in his struggle against Great Britain during the Napoleonic Wars. As a response to the naval blockade of the French coasts enacted by the British government on 16 May 1806, Napoleon issued the Berlin Decree on 21 November 1806, which brought into effect a large-scale embargo against British trade.[1][2] The embargo was effective intermittently for about half the time. It ended on 11 April 1814 after Napoleon's first abdication. In terms of economic damage to Great Britain, the blockade was largely ineffective. As Napoleon realized that extensive trade was going through Spain and Russia, he invaded those two countries. His forces were tied down in Spain — in which the Spanish War of Independence was occurring simultaneously — and suffered severely in, and ultimately retreated from, Russia in 1812.

The Berlin Decree forbade the import of British goods into European countries allied with or dependent upon France, and installed the Continental System in Europe. All connections were to be cut, even the mail. British merchants smuggled in many goods and the Continental System was not a powerful weapon of economic war.[3] There was some damage to British trade, especially in 1808 and 1811, but its control of the oceans led to replacement trade with North and South America, as well as large scale smuggling in Europe. The loss of Britain as a trading partner also hit the economies of France and its allies.[4] Angry governments gained an incentive to ignore the Continental System, which led to the weakening of Napoleon's coalition.[5]

This really is like shooting fish in a barrel. :hmm:
david.findley wrote:Also, if you or anyone actually reads the document, you will see that it would be grossly inappropriate to replace 'jews' (ie Rothschilds and international bankers,) with any other group. ie.. Since when have the French ever controlled the gold of the world? Since when have the French ever manipulated the economy as a means of control or warfare? Since when have the French ever seen the power of Media as mob-control? ..or worse... since when have the French ever thought of 'liberalism' not as a genuine doctrine, but as a means of subverting and destabilizing a nation so that an International sovereignty might take it's place?

Since they were dominating the European affairs and since this book was actually written for them. This is not a theory, this is the reality. This book was originally written for the French, not the Jews. An anti-semite then replaced "the French" for "the Jews" and this has been proven beyond any doubt, because that guy did not even change the sentences but took them whole.

This is quite straightforward.
I'm sorry, but military naval blockade is not the same as contracting the gold or money supply to manufacture economic collapse, which the Rothschilds and Internationalists since have done frequently to exert their control and dominance.
Internationalists

I believe this is what is lacking in your logical deductions. If an International Oligarchy exists, then they can not exist as part of a specific group. They must be International. Otherwise, nations would destroy them.
The blockade was total and that is financial, in goods, services and even the mail. These Great Powers used all means available to wage war against each other and their antagonisms culminated to several major wars. Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds are far stronger and larger banks than the Rothschilds. And the nations of Europe and the US are in fact dominating the world and have been dominating the world for centuries interchangeably.

And the international that One Degree mentions is largely made up mainly from people of these Great Powers who eventually came to agree to share after a long series of wars for total domination.
alright, I feel like I am arguing over it with a bunch of uneducated, mistakenly-thought-they-were educated 'pinkys' who would refute something without so much as reading it.

This is why you have to alienate yourself from other people when you research history. Everybody else just brings up their own irrational biases, their intellectual incompetence and dishonesties, and prove a grandiose waste of your time.
Why do you assume that us 'uneducated' people have not read this book?

A minute ago you were not aware of the power of the French, you were not aware of basic European history and you were not aware that the book you are reading was written for the French and then some guy replaced the word "French" with "Jews", if another guy replaces the word "Jews" with "Americans", he will not only be able to make the same sense as you but he will also be correct because the Americans do in fact control the World Bank, the WTO, the UN, NATO, NAFTA and the largest stake of global credit.

So I would be glad if I had such educated interlocutors who could point to me all these historical facts and that is the beauty of PoFo, that we have people here who have discussed and debated these things so many times before that we have actually learned from each other. This is not a mud-slinging quarter nor an echo-chamber where people simply confirm each other's biases, you 're part of the elite now David. :)
Not me, sadly I have never been wrong so PoFo has not ever given me the opportunity to learn from someone else. :(
This is why you have to alienate yourself from other people when you research history.

History books are written in different countries differently for a reason. They have different viewpoints. Don't get defensive. Defend yourself the best you can, but be open to the fact that many of our ideas are false including yours.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]