society as organism in itself; (liberalism is cancer) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
We have been duped entirely into an atomistic perspective of our individuality.
The fact of the matter is, the individual can be likened as a CELL in the overall body of the social organism.

If you look at us from space, say from the perspective of aliens, what do you see?

the roads, rails, airports are our circulatory system; the government infrastructure the nervous sytem; the military the immune system.

CULTURE IS THE HIVE-MIND.

For the average individual, consciousness is just a reflection of popular culture in particular circumstances. Only in the case of the enlightened few who practice philosophy, does individuality become 'real'; when one transcends his cultural self to realize his personal self, and then engages in free reflection. But this not the norm.

If we understand society as an organism in itself, there are many, MANY political implications. In fact, it changes the entire landscape of political philosophy.

The social organism becomes something to be revered. The most important thing is it's healthy evolution. So, we practice philosophy: what exactly is healthy evolution for the state?

Well, I can tell you one thing. It is not anarchic liberalism that invites foreign bodies like parasites to eat away and steal from society, causing it to retrograde and die. Of course limited, controlled, legal migration is ideal -- but only if it is conducive to the health of the state.

In the US and Europe we find that premise wholly reversed. The healthy continuation of the state comes at the expense of the foreign body. Literally, the foreign body, 'victimized' by their own religion and culture or whatever their circumstances, has become more important than the state itself.

In the meantime, liberalism is like AIDS, suppressing the auto-immune system that would otherwise reject this illness that becomes a cancer.

but you cannot see the illness and the cancer for what it is, because you are ignorant of the reality of the social organism, and because you are likely a part of the disease, the AIDS that is liberalism, unwittingly sacrificing the body for the sake of the parasite.

YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.
I will never understand the assault on liberalism by a society that was founded by liberals. It seems so contradictory and baffling to me.

Of course, society is not an organism, nor is it any kind of biological function, and these are merely analogies that really have no meaning. I simply do not understand where this concept of outrage comes from, or why it is so vehemently expressed by certain individuals.
MB. wrote:I will never understand the assault on liberalism by a society that was founded by liberals. It seems so contradictory and baffling to me.

Of course, society is not an organism, nor is it any kind of biological function, and these are merely analogies that really have no meaning. I simply do not understand where this concept of outrage comes from, or why it is so vehemently expressed by certain individuals.

David Findlay recently posited that the actions of the Quebec Mosque shooter were self defence ie he was protecting the Canadian 'social organism' from invaders.
So here we may see where emotional content comes from.

The thread was eventually removed but prior to that he was fairly soundly rebutted
@MB.,
exactly, the US was founded by liberals. ...and how long did the 'grand experiment' last? how long was democracy successful?

Not long. Our bank was in private hands by the end of the century.

not long after that, the Jewish syndicate infiltrated and sponsored the republican and democratic parties. Not long before they were putting men directly into the white house.

you're sad, if you don't know this. If you think your democratic system is.. democratic.

If you don't know you're brainwashed and indoctrinated into a wholly false reality.

wake up, Neo.

Think about what I said about the State-social organism. About it's organic elements, about culture as 'hive mind'.

Look up the definition and qualities of life, and ask yourself if they apply to the State.

Compare to mold and fungi.

Yes it is it's own organism.
People with more education have inversely had fewer children since, in the west, the French revolution. It's literally a pyramid if you look at it in graph form.

If we presume that education is a tangible measurement of human achievement than liberalism is clearly some form of metastization. At the same time, what have schools been teaching? They stopped teaching ethics a long time ago, so maybe education is not always commensurate with human achievement and the fertility pyramid doesn't actually matter.

What's certain is that the west has reached a point where it foreseeable needs to bring in outsiders to continue functioning in the same way it has, but not enough of the immigrants coming in have the right traits to actually keep things going without drastic changes happening. So it's already on the path towards a meltdown, the question is what will come out of it? Doesn't look like it will be what the left and globalists were imagining, anymore.

The spirit cooking no longer works :excited:

Well one for example is that black people have da[…]

Yesterday, 25 April, on the day of Italy’s liberat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]