CIA Can Fake Russia Hacking - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
We were told that the Russians hacked the DNC and the private account of John Podesta. We were told that we know this because the program contained Russian code. What we weren’t told is that the CIA can hack any computer system in the world and make it look like Russians, Chinese or gypsies are the culprits.

Surveilence of TRUMP TOWER server, WIRETAPS Confirmed

Do you guys remember the "secret server" that was supposedly communicating with a Russian bank, that they found through surveillance they are now suggesting didn't happen? There's a rumor that the story died because some spooks fabricated the "secret server" but messed up at some point, so that it failed to be considered a convincing connection between Trump and the Russian government.
Yes, but I don't remember all the details.
It was reported buy one source to be in Trump Tower in New York City and by another source to be in Philadelphia.
MistyTiger wrote:
Why would the CIA fake it? They have better things to do than create fake proof.

We don't know for sure because it is still being investigated.
Maybe some in the CIA are liberal Democrats.
Hindsite wrote:
We don't know for sure because it is still being investigated.
Maybe some in the CIA are liberal Democrats.

The investigation is ongoing so we do not know for sure if Russia was involved or not. But some conservatives are convinced that Russia was mucking up the waters.

Liberals are everywhere. You cannot escape us.... :eek:
MistyTiger wrote:
Liberals are everywhere. You cannot escape us.... :eek:

Yeah, I know. I just try to stay away from the crazy ones.
And pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the coming of My Lord and Savior.
It's not Barack Obama.

So, it's OK when you blather on about your fucking Trump of God bullshit, but if someone else does it, it's not OK?

You're a hypocrite of the worst fucking kind.

Hallelujah, and stick that up your tailpipe! Trump's an anti-christ, if anything.
Godstud wrote:
Hallelujah, and stick that up your tailpipe!

Ha ha ha. :lol: You are a funny guy. Keep it up. We need a little humor here.
Praise the Lord
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain t[…]