On Obama Wiretapping Trump - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
LYNCH ORDERED THE WIRE TAP AS FORMER AG - CAUGHT Red-Handed!

FISA Wiretap for Trump Tower was Ordered 1 Week after Bill Clinton Met with AG Loretta Lynch

Trump Vindicated, Obama Vilified, and James Comey Must Go!

FISA Wiretap for Trump Tower was Ordered 1 Week after Bill Clinton Met with AG Loretta Lynch

This testimony was so bad it was painful to watch. Lynch came across as a stonewalling bumbling idiot.

The United States Department of Justice is going through a charade after the attorney general's meeting with Bill Clinton

The Immortal Goon wrote:
Do not make any more topics with the exact same lack of evidence about the exact same thing. Also, do not double-post.

This post is about AG Loretta Lynch and why she should be arrested. It just so happens that part of it relates to her attempt to interject herself into the elections to aid the Democrats. There is circumstantial evidence there. Apparently, your political view must be clouding your mind, if you can't understand it. But I am sorry for the double post, that was unintentional.

Somebody screwed with my posts and combined two topics into one.
This is crazy how somebody can do that on here.
A poster does not have control of their own topics.

'Your Lack Of Leadership is Astonishing' Loretta Lynch Lies To Protect Hillary Clinton

Second warning. Do not double post.

Layman wrote:I actually find it fascinating that things the potus says/believes qualify for the pofo conspiracy bin.

"Things the potus says/believes" is news. Some guy with a cowboy hate on youtube with a theory that there's a massive conspiracy is a conspiracy theory.

This is the last time this will be discussed in this thread. You may always go to the basement.
On March 4th, 2016, President Donald Trump published a series of tweets alleging that former President Barack Obama and his administration spied on him during his presidential campaign. President Barack Obama's carefully worded statement to President Trump's accusations have only added fuel to the political fire engulfing the highest office in the United States.

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism! … Is it legal for a sitting President to be 'wire tapping' a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW! … I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election! … How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Now here is the explanation of the circumstantial evidence:

For the third time. Edit your post and add new information. Do not keep double-posting over and over and over and over and over.

I only recall double posting once and I explained that was unintentional.
You had claimed that there was no evidence for Trump being wiretapped.
So I posted videos that review and explain all the circumstantial evidence that supports Trump's claim that he was being wiretapped.
If you don't like this just end this thread with your red ink and I will not post again on this thread. Write "Thread Ended" in red. Okay.
I will 24 hours before I try to post on this thread again if I don't see that the Thread is ended. I'm easy to get along with. Thanks.

I only recall double posting once and I explained that was unintentional.

I had to clean up a quintuple post of youtube videos. I know because I've been cleaning up your posts for days and I'm finally tired of you not taking the hint.

And if you look above, you triple-posted. More garbage for me to clean up, though I'll leave it as an example.

Look, maybe if I explain this it will make sense:

Ever since there were message boards, this has been a standard rule.

1. Double posts make the thread less neat and harder to read as it takes longer to untangle who said what in response to whom when more than one person starts double posting.

2. Dumb topics that nobody cares about are constantly added to the top of the queue by the same person. Causing more worthless junk to wade through that don't want to do so.

3. It is impolite.

You had claimed that there was no evidence for Trump being wiretapped.
So I posted videos that review and explain all the circumstantial evidence that supports Trump's claim that he was being wiretapped.

I explained why this was put into the Conspiracy Theories section. Spamming "circumstantial evidence" from guys in cowboy hats on Youtube does nothing to change the verdict. If it did, we would have to put every kind of conspiracy theory into legitimate news. I guarantee you that there are more stupid videos about the world being flat and lizard-people than there are your current pet conspiracy theory.

If you don't like this just end this thread with your red ink and I will not post again on this thread. Write "Thread Ended" in red. Okay.
I will 24 hours before I try to post on this thread again if I don't see that the Thread is ended. I'm easy to get along with. Thanks.

I'm serious when I say that if modding comes up again outside the Basement, there will be consequences.

MistyTiger wrote:Double posting is frowned upon. Triple posting is really frowned upon.

Does anyone take Youtube videos seriously these days, what with the fake news hysteria?

I frown on democrats creating fake news and manufacturing evidence (a crime).

"There is currently not a single story in the @nytimes or @washingtonpost about Robby Mook admitting that the Trump/Alpha Bank story came right from Hillary Clinton.

Two news outlets that won Pulitzer Prizes for reporting BS about Russia and they can’t admit they were wrong. - May 21, 2022.
BlutoSays wrote:I frown on democrats creating fake news and manufacturing evidence (a crime).

"There is currently not a single story in the @nytimes or @washingtonpost about Robby Mook admitting that the Trump/Alpha Bank story came right from Hillary Clinton.

Two news outlets that won Pulitzer Prizes for reporting BS about Russia and they can’t admit they were wrong. - May 21, 2022.

Oh geez! Did ya have to quote one of my ancient posts? I hardly remember those days. Gosh, I sound like I got a stick up my butt. :lol:

But I do advise against watching too many YouTube news videos. It can be hard to tell which ones are legit and which are fake.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yuval Noah Harari about MAGA​: https://youtu.be/W[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]