The Jewish Bomb Threat Hoax Is Probably A Conspiracy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
I believe that the Jewish bomb threat false flag hoax is a massive conspiracy probably involving the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) The Anne Frank Center For Mutual Respect a bunch of Jewish journalists and a whole host of compliant media outlets.

A few media outlets are still following this story, but mostly on the internet whereas before, this story was given the typical, breathless hysterical treatment all over national televised media. Now that an Israeli Jew has been named the suspect, American officials and our media outlets don't seem to interested in getting a lot of facts about this conspiracy, leaving it to others following this story to come up with theories as to why this is.

First of all, I and 99% certain that there was a plot to frame up some unhinged, Dylan Roof-styled young white man for the bomb threats. The man would have had a social media profile planted on the internet to show that he believed in such things like Holocaust denial, Pizzagate, and read sites like the Daily Stormer and supported Donald Trump. It is likely that he would have been arrested near a Jewish center, possibly in possession of an AR-styled long gun.

I believe this because the American Jewish establishment had immediately blamed President Trump for the atmosphere he created during his campaign, thus suggesting that the perpetrator had to have been one of his supporters (white anti-semites).

The FBI was intimately involved in such race-baiting, anti-white frame ups during the Obama Administration, and the SPLC issued press releases to compliant media outlets like Raw Story, Media Matters and ThinkProgress. The Hutaree frame up was one such example.

There were a number of Jewish journalists already pre-preparing their audiences by starting a whisper campaign on Twitter blaming the publisher of the Daily Stormer it's contributors/readers.

President Trump tried to get American liberal Jews to tone it the fuck down by saying the obvious thing that sometimes the attacks are made “to make people – or to make others – look bad,” but they didn't listen. And even now they really aren't deviating from blaming Trump and white men.

My guess is that when the Jews didn't tone it down, Trump, knowing this was a stupid hoax to make him look bad, sent some FBI agents out to Israel to get the perps before the FBI's black ops department could pin it on their white alt-white patsy.

Also, there are obviously more terrorists involved in this hoax, including the teen's father, and possibly some other American Jews. I remember a news article where the police said that at least one of the hoax calls came from within one of the community centers but it was allegedly masked to appear otherwise. I don't buy that story.

There are reasons why I believe there was a conspiracy to perpetrate this hoax on the US.

First of all, Jewish watchdog groups wanted the federal government to create a Stasi to go after their political enemies like they do in the UK, France and Germany. There would have been great pressure for Congress to do this if they could have paraded a few alt-right paties as justification.

Second, the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum has long wanted Amazon book burn holocaust denial reference materials and other books that Jews find offensive. As soon as these hoax threats started, Yad Vashem, Anne Frank Center For Mutual Respect and a host of other Jewish entities began pressuring Amazon to burn the books. I guess because any alt-right person who would read such a book would go tipping over gravestones and calling in bomb threats, right?

Sure the American Jewish establishment have egg on their face for trying to pull such a stupid, obvious hoax, but at least they got Amazon to burn the books which was a huge deal for them. And they are still milking this for all they can no matter how stupid this all is.
I think the Israeli teen was not solely responsible for the threats made to Jewish community centers. Seventy-three of the 151 JCC locations in the United States have received bomb threats, which amounts to over 48%. Five Anti-Defamation League locations, several Jewish day schools, two synagogues and a Jewish children’s museum in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights area have also received threats. Former Intercept reporter Juan Thompson was arrested by the FBI on March 3 in connection with bomb threats made to at least eight Jewish community centers and schools and the Anti-Defamation League's Manhattan headquarters. Several public schools across the country have also been inundated with anti-Semitic graffiti, swastika leaflets and “offensive posts,” which must have been done by other people living close to these schools.

We were horrified to learn this morning that Juan Thompson, a former employee of The Intercept, has been arrested in connection with bomb threats against the ADL and multiple Jewish Community Centers in addition to cyberstalking. These actions are heinous and should be fully investigated and prosecuted. We have no information about the charges against Thompson other than what is included in the criminal complaint. Thompson worked for The Intercept from November 2014 to January 2016, when he was fired after we discovered that he had fabricated sources and quotes in his articles.
I wonder why when the media picked this up they automatically assumed it was a white male without fully understanding the background behind the crime.

That seems very strange.
ThirdTerm wrote:I think the Israeli teen was not solely responsible for the threats made to Jewish community centers. Seventy-three of the 151 JCC locations in the United States have received bomb threats, which amounts to over 48%. Five Anti-Defamation League locations, several Jewish day schools, two synagogues and a Jewish children’s museum in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights area have also received threats. Former Intercept reporter Juan Thompson was arrested by the FBI on March 3 in connection with bomb threats made to at least eight Jewish community centers and schools and the Anti-Defamation League's Manhattan headquarters.

Yeah, he was arrested as a copycat and the story is that he did it for personal reasons not for anti-Semitic reasons. I believe that the Jewish organizations wanted copycat threats but they wanted a white male Trump copycat, not a liberal black journalist.

ThirdTerm wrote:Several public schools across the country have also been inundated with anti-Semitic graffiti, swastika leaflets and “offensive posts,” which must have been done by other people living close to these schools.

Bomb threats should definitely be taken seriously, but offensive posts and swastika leaflets are protected speech in the US, not a terrorist threat. Graffiti is a misdemeanor in New York and other cities, not a terror threat. It should tell you something when a gang tag is sprayed on a NY building people just get annoyed, but when a swastika is drawn somewhere the FBI is called in.

Also, there's no way to confirm that those minor offenses can be connected to the bomb threats as there is no proof.

Considering the political climate in the US, who's to say that some unhinged anti-Trump liberals, anti-fa or even some other Jews weren't behind those as well.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Some Zionists are finally getting the memo: Say[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]