George Soros and radical groups - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Hindsite wrote:Personally, I think George Soros is the main source of funding for these radical left-wing hate groups in America.

Playing devil's advocate here. What happens to all the hate groups and foundations when Soro dies?

Will those groups just wither away due to lack of funding or will some other billionaire step into Soro's place to continue funding these groups?
Hindsite wrote:Personally, I think George Soros is the main source of funding for these radical left-wing hate groups in America.

Since you personally feel like this, how could it not be reality? :lol:

How can you not see how slavishly you are following the utterly stupid postmodernism upon which your hated PC culture of decades ago was built?
maz wrote:Playing devil's advocate here. What happens to all the hate groups and foundations when Soro dies?

I wish I knew, but I am not a prophet.
maz wrote:Will those groups just wither away due to lack of funding or will some other billionaire step into Soro's place to continue funding these groups?

I prefer that they wither away and die. Prasie the Lord. HalleluYah.
maz wrote:
Young Turks going over the top in defending George Soros

What else would you expect from the left loving Young Turks, who think anyone that pays to attack the right is a saint and a hero.
The Immortal Goon wrote:TYT are capitalist stooges. No leftwinger would have them.

No right-winger would have TYT either. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah
/pol/ has been doing some deep digging. They have managed to infiltrate an alleged antifa meeting, claims to have connected a PAC to the political unrest at Berkley, and now they are teasing a big reveal. My guess is that it probably won't be that big of a reveal, but these guys have been putting the work in for sure.

Last edited by maz on 23 Sep 2017 04:04, edited 1 time in total.
I don’t know that anybody was really worried about a bunch of anarchist tweakers anyway. I mean, rightwingers will piss their pants in fear and begin crying if they see the sky is too blue—so they were obviously afriad.

Short of that though, I don’t think anyone took them seriously.
Decky wrote:Mossad.

Although Soros may have dealt with a former member or two of the Mossad, the state of Israel has branded billionaire philanthropist George Soros, one of Hillary Clinton's most generous donors, a "threat", accusing him of "continuously undermining Israel's democratically elected governments" and saying that Soros-funded organizations "defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself".
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-1 ... overnments

In order to avoid U.S. government supervision of his financial activities, something normal U.S.-based investment funds must by law agree to in order to operate, Soros moved his legal headquarters to the Caribbean tax haven of Curacao.

According to reports of former U.S. State Department intelligence officers familiar with the Soros case, Soros's Quantum Fund amassed a war chest of well over $10 billion, with the help of a powerful group of "silent" investors who let Soros deploy the capital to demolish European monetary stability in September 1992.

Among Soros's silent investors, these sources say, are the fugitive metals and oil trader Marc Rich, based in Zug, Switzerland; and Shaul Eisenberg, a decades-long member of Israeli Mossad intelligence, who functions as a major arms merchant throughout Asia and the Near East. Eisenberg was recently banned from doing business in Uzbekistan, where he had been accused by the government of massive fraud and corruption. A third Soros partner is Israel's "Dirty Rafi" Eytan, who served in London previously as Mossad liaison to British intelligence.

Soros proclaimed in March 1993, with great publicity, that the price of gold was about to rise sharply; he said that he had just gotten "inside information" that China was about to buy huge sums of gold for its booming economy. Soros was able to trigger a rush into buying gold, which caused prices to rise more than 20% over four months, to the highest level since 1991. Typically for Soros, once the fools rushed in to push prices higher, Soros and his friend Sir James Goldsmith secretly began selling their gold at a huge profit.

Then, in early June 1993, Soros proclaimed his intent to force a sell-off in German government bonds in favor of the French, in an open letter to London Times Financial Editor Anatole Kaletsky, in which Soros proclaimed, "Down with the D-Mark!" Soros has at various times attacked the currencies of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Mexico, coming into newly opened financial markets which have little experience with foreign investors, let alone ones with large funds like Soros. Soros begins buying stocks or bonds in the local market, leading others to naively suppose that he knows something they do not. As with gold, when the smaller investors begin to follow Soros, driving prices of stocks or whatever higher, Soros begins to sell to the eager new buyers, cashing in his 40% or 100% profits, then exiting the market, and often, the entire country, to seek another target for his speculation. This technique gave rise to the term "hit and run." What Soros always leaves behind, is a collapsed local market and financial ruin of national investors.

http://balder.org/judea/George-Soros-Th ... ngdahl.php

Although the above article claims Shaul Nehamia Eisenberg was a decade long member of the Mossad, there is no mention of that in Wikipedia or any biography that I can find.

A few years ago there were "We Buy Gold" signs all over the place. Now we have TV adds that say everyone should buy gold to protect their assets. Could this be another Soros type "hit and run" finacial scheme?
A few years ago there were "We Buy Gold" signs all over the place. Now we have TV adds that say everyone should buy gold to protect their assets. Could this be another Soros type "hit and run" finacial scheme?

Could be... could be.
Fox News censor mentions of George Soros with Chris Salcedo

Glenn Beck provides further insight on George Soros including his influence on U.S. and Global policy- via Newsmax TV's 'The Chris Salcedo Show'
Hindsite wrote:George Soros, the infamous billionaire behind Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and most of the other radical liberal groups in this country, has recently been unmasked. An official petition, started on a .gov website, has already gotten nearly 50,000 signatures to declare him a terrorist.

:lol: I love this guy. I'm half convinced it's actually a progressive trolling everyone, but then I doubt someone could parody Republicans this well.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This war is going to drag on for probably another[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]