Deep State!!! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By B0ycey
So, yeah, there has been much discussion about Deep State on PoFo the past few days, and admittedly I knew nothing of it until yesterday. So I researched it and what I found was unbelievable - literally. I knew that the Far-Right in America were special snowflakes, but even I couldn't imagine how special.

Here is one of the articles I read on the issue.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/21/crisis-actors-deep-state-false-flag-the-rise-of-conspiracy-theory-code-words

I had a taste of this theory when we had idiots claim that a video of a car rushing at a crowd of people was faked or wasn't conclusive evidents of an incident. And the death of Heyer wasn't linked to the incident either. Like seriously. Are the far-right in America really that special? Well apparently so.

So now I get the Hindsites of this world. To any sane person who recides from the rest of the world, it doesn't take much intelligence to figure out that the Jones and Stones in the US are compulsive liars. But in America, the opposite is clearly true. No wonder you have scientology and UFO nuts. If it ain't logical, you ain't buying it!

What the Fuck!!

So the people from the land of the free take a bow. You deserve it guys. You really do.
B0ycey wrote:So the people from the land of the free take a bow. You deserve it guys. You really do.

Are you ready for this? You brought it on yourself.....

Still not enough?

Quit hatin' 'Murica cause we got conspiracies and shit, thats part of what makes us so fucking awesome.

By 4cal
Doesn't exist. It is what simple minded people (Trump supporters) come up with when they need an enemy or a convenient scapegoat. Since nobody will admit to being part of something that doesn't exist; it shuts down all conversation and if you point out the absurdity of the claim, you're part of it!!!

Its a little black dress for the special brand of coward that Trump has doing his bidding for him.
By Zamuel
4cal wrote:Doesn't exist. It is what simple minded people (Trump supporters) come up with when they need an enemy or a convenient scapegoat. Since nobody will admit to being part of something that doesn't exist; it shuts down all conversation and if you point out the absurdity of the claim, you're part of it!!!

Its a little black dress for the special brand of coward that Trump has doing his bidding for him.

Absolutely! And so an FBI guy and his FBI girlfriend exchange unflattering Emails about D. Trump and become treasonous representatives of a dark and immense conspiracy. You bring the popcorn.

Zam
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Why did the smallpox not affect his allies? Int[…]

The problem with saying "white men" as […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yet the Germans eventually came to accept the All[…]

Jews were not considered German and the nsdap p[…]