Donald Trump is first match for Elvis Presley in facial recognition test - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Elvis Presley would have had plastic surgery if he faked his death. But in the 1970s, plastic surgery could not fool facial recognition systems all of the time, because they hadn't been invented yet. Photos of Elvis Presley are compared against 75 celebrities using facial recognition. Donald Trump is the most likely match, outflanking the rest. Facial recognition tests comparing many photos show that Donald Trump is likely to be Elvis Presley. Donald Trump's birthday is 14 June 1946. Elvis Presley's birthday is 8 January 1935. Heights given for famous people are often incorrect or exaggerated.

Inside jokes:
  • Trump once said at a rally that people used to tell him he looked like Elvis Presley. That's because he is.
  • Trump presented a medal of freedom award to honour Elvis Presley, but really to honour himself.
  • Trump once said: "all the Elvis impersonators love Donald Trump. They love ME."

Trump is an imposter.

I'm all for theories on important figures in history having doubles or even being replaced by doubles and all this*, but I find it in this case more likely that ''facial recognition'' software simply sucks. Again, I can easily see a wealthy man like Elvis or Jim Morrison or Hitler faking his death and going into an obscure normal life without being recognized (like Charlie Chaplin coming in 4th in a 'Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest', people aren't very good at recognizing people they don't know too well), but this is too much based on the 'evidence', IMO.

*Pretty sure Tsar Peter the Great was replaced by an Imposter during his 'Great Embassy' to the West, an Imposter who didn't even particularly look very much like the real earlier Tsar Peter, Spoke little Russian and with a strange accent and surrounded himself with foreigners, retold stories of naval boarding tactics like a Pirate, immediately divorced his wife upon returning and confined her, and died of illness suggesting Yellow Fever-even though the real Tsar Peter never went into a climate where he could have contracted that tropical disease.
annatar1914 wrote:I'm all for theories on important figures in history having doubles or even being replaced by doubles and all this*, but I find it in this case more likely that ''facial recognition'' software simply sucks.

That's why I compared the "celebrities" in a lineup. If the software sucked, one of the other 75 people would show up as a 75% likeness, but only Trump does. I'm hoping this video will inspire someone out there who is an expert in this field to do a closer analysis.

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]