Anti-antichrist anti-bolshivek benevolent Spiritual Dictator - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
I am inspired to ask people to accept the spirit of the spirtual Fascist Anti-antichrist anti-bolshivek benevolent religious Marian Dictator who makes the Virgin Mary swoon and cream, as their sawdust Caesar. He wants to take your cross and turn it into sawdust. It means he wants you to have less affliction, suffering, and crucifixion, and more fun.

Instead of the cross, the Sawdust Caesar wishes to sprinkle earth with magic sawdust from the wood of the cross, the suffering of Christ and the saints, and the magical sawdust is blessed by all Heavenly beings (kami) so that you don't have to be crucified to be resurrected, they did it for you, and the Sawdust from the wood of the cross is like the blood of Jesus which we can claim and sprinkle upon areas that need exorcism to cast out Demons like holy water or blessed salt to ward off malevolent Spirits. The Religion of Fascism and the sawdust Caesar keeps evolving.

The Fascist state is a woman with breasts and all the rest with a vagina where grows the burning bush of Moses. As the prophet said to King David, "that man is you", you are Moses and you genuflect and take off your sandles before the government's burning bush, the Duce wishes you enter the womb of the government, the womb of the blessed Virgin Mary, mother of God, girl with perpetual virginity, to be transformed into another Christ.

Scripture says we are one body in Christ, so we are one body with our Fatima girl who asked the Pope to consecrate Russia to her Immaculate heart and a promise that Atheist Russia would convert. Atheist Russia became a moderate Fascist state where Church and government are in the same bed and Benevolent Dictator Putin is bringing prayer back to schools. This transformation happened without firing a shot.

God came out of Mary's vagina because her womb can mold a God. The Fascist state wants you to enter her womb, be molded into the new Mussolini, be born again and flourish. Oh that you would let her rock you back and forth and drink milk from her abundant breasts as the prophet Isiah declared Jerusalem is woman, a Heavenly Fascist state with breasts and all the rest.

The new and improved Mussolini wants the government to be a mother. In his first life he marched on Rome October 28 which is "hug a stuffed animal day" and the first manufactured stuffed animal was tabby cat named Caesar. Puss N boots! Women in Heaven are changing their holy surnames to Mussolini which means Contender with God, and they are wearing panties that delight God. By delighting God shocking and stunning him with beauty, voice, scent, proverbs, parables, and figure that satisfies God's need to be surprised.

I must depart and Finnish for my phone is dying.....,
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]