American astronaut Armstrong was a descendant of Hideki Tojo. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
American astronaut Armstrong was a descendant of Hideki Tojo.

http://timeline.sakura.ne.jp/01/n/1/9/2 ... .html#8_05

Hideki Tojo was a Japanese class A criminal.

In 1969, when Apollo 11 landed on the Moon's surface, the Empire of Japan was in a jubilant mood.

In 1945, Japan surrendered.

However, probably the Japanese imperial headquarters never thought that way.

They thought that they finally got their revenge on the US.

They thought that they conquered the US in reality and in name.

( Hypotheses are included )
Hideki Tojo was a Japanese class A criminal.

Actually that was just a ruse. Tojo was an Italian. How do I know?

Well first of all I have a doctorate so I know everything that others don't know...yet. But don't take my word for it. Look at this picture:

IF that is not an Italian, I don't know what one is. And I had spaghetti for dinner tonight. He also always look like someone just told him a joke. Doesn't this goy look like he is trying not to laugh? Italian.

Then look at his uniform. It is almost as fancy as an Italian traffic cop. You know the guys. The dudes with the white gauntlets and gay little "stop" paddles.

If you look very carefully he is wearing 20 medals. "So what", you ask. Well there are 20 regions in Italy! Coincidence? I think not. Further he was born in the Kōjimachi region of Tokyo. Kojimachi means "little Italy" in Japanese. His father was a Lieutenant General. Lieutenant General is a rank in the Italian Army.

Tojo was famously quoted (as every schoolboy knows) as saying, "I would point out that the cultural advance of these people has been suppressed in the past and continues to be suppressed in the present by policies designed to keep them in ignorance.

If he was not referring to Italy when he said that, I don't know what he was referring to.

Other Italian things about Tojo:

He had three suns and 4 daughters. Catholic? Obviously. If he had that many cats people would think him strange.

He was 1.69 meters tall. If he was Japanese he would have been 5 feet five inches.

He was President of the Imperial Rule Assistance Association. (Mafia)

He married a girl named Ito. (All Italian names end in "O". Well most do.

The word Ito (his wife) in Japanese means yarn or thread. And who are the greatest tailors in the world? Italians!

Tojo refused to have any part in raising children. He thought that was woman's work. What could be more Italian.

The Australian group Hoodoo Gurus wrote a song about him and most of their music is about Italy.

Her wrote poetry which is unusual for a man as short as he is. Gay? Not with seven kids. So? Italian for sure.

And this is what I know about Tojo. He was an Italian, straight (unlike Kabuki actors who are neither Italian or straight) and a Japanese Impersonator. There is a Japanese impersonator bar in San Francisco's Tenderloin district where softy men hang out mostly outside of the restroom wearing chiffon ascots except a guy named Dave who sweats a lot.... and there is a book therein with Tojo's picture in it. (I mean so I am told you know.) I think the book said Tojo was hung. Well they ought to know.

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]