Is Bill Gates being cancelled? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
While in many respects, I couldn't give a damn about Bill and Melinda Gates getting divorced, I find it interesting that the Jeffrey Epstein angle is apparently what motivated Melinda Gates. Bill Gates and his spokespeople have been offering apologias and excuses. This one suggests that Gates somehow thought Epstein could help Gates win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Yet, now that Ghislaine Maxwell is under arrest, and the prison guards who falsified reports around the time Jeffrey Epstein ostensibly killed himself are getting off with a suspended sentence, I'm beginning to think that Melinda suspects a whole lot more than Bill being pals with Epstein.

Microsoft has removed Gates from the board of directors, and they are investigating a "romantic relationship" he had with a Microsoft employee. That's not exactly a passive position to take for one of your largest shareholders.

So in a very short period of time, Gates is going from a public reputation of nerdy geeky philanthropist to a serial sex offender.

These days I'm rather leery of public people being subject to #MeToo stuff from the past. However, I think the Jeffrey Epstein stuff was a honey trap that managed to lure a lot of people in, including Bill Clinton, George Mitchell, Prince Andrew, Les Wexner (Victoria's Secret), Kevin Spacey, Peggy Siegal, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Chelsea Handler, MBS, Elon Musk, Reid Hoffman, Mark Zuckerberg, Barclays CEO Jes Staley, Apollo Global Management CEO Leon Black, etc. Epstein even knew Trump before he was a convicted sex offender, and apparently Trump kicked him out of Mara Lago at one point. Epstein seems to have gotten away with something with the non-prosecution agreement with Acosta during the Bush years, but that's not really clear either.

What's interesting is that there is still fallout from any association with Epstein, and that Melinda Gates let that out suggests to me that she thinks Bill was doing a little more than philanthropic work.

Gates is also the subject now of a bunch of vaccine conspiracy theories. So are the long knives out for Gates?
Well, if you're going to be cancelled for anything, I'd say an overly close relationship with a high profile serial paedophile is about as fair a reason as I can think of.
This is hilarious. I think "cancel culture" as much as it's a stupid right wing canard - can be annoying when the internet ruins some store clerks life for being a dumbass. In the case of Bill Gates and his close association (after a conviction) with a guy internationally famous for sex trafficking minors I have no sympathy. He was already a piece of shit for being a guy who just ripped off another operating system and using the money he made from forcing everyone with a computer to buy it to pivot to being the guy in charge of American educational curriculum and the entire world's healthcare policy.

I hope that fucking nerd has a date with a weak hyoid bone sooner than later.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]