Truman is probably a Japanese. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
I am not sure why you continue to post. In my opinion your comments appear racist and a possible symptom of delusions triggered by paranoid schizophrenia. I mean neither as an insult to you. I do not share though the political correctness that looks the other way with your comments. I think someone should tell you directly what I said at least once. People do not understand the illness and think people like you do not know what it is and are afraid to discuss it openly. We all believe things. They may not be. Instead of being convinced what you believe must be true join me in a world where everything is not what it appears to be but is a symbol for something else. What that something else is-you ever wonder? You ever wonder if there is anything OTHER than what you believe? You ever wonder if you can see not Japanese but just a homo sapiens? Is it possible you see a naked ape and it looks Japanese but its a naked ape. Look again. There are naked apes everywhere. They walk upright and the shape of their eyes or nose or skin colour is not relevant to their being a naked ape.

Naked apes have fleas, lice, ticks and pee and poo in the water and food they drink. They all have that exact problem and this bad temper. All of them. Stop worrying so much about their skin colour or nose shape and try help them be clean. You see we are all in cages in the same zoo. You could just open the door and walk out but if you choose to stay why not help me and others clean the cages and naked apes? There is no point staying here and pointing out you hate only certain naked apes. That will not help. Either help them free themselves and leave or help them get clean if you stay. Just being mad at them will only make them bite themselves and make you even more angry when they do.
Truman being secretly Japanese and hiding it by staging the nuclear bombing of two Japanese cities would be the ultimate game of 3-D chess. 8) Although, it does raise the question: why?
Wellsy wrote:I for one welcome our new Japanese overlords

They're far from new, Wellsy. According to Cherry's link they've been faking earthquakes since at least 1185. :eek:
Heisenberg wrote:They're far from new, Wellsy. According to Cherry's link they've been faking earthquakes since at least 1185. :eek:

It appears I am behind the eight ball then!
Truman Paperback – June 14, 1993
by David McCullough (Author)

For the last paper I wrote in English, I cited this book on President Truman. Some people blame Truman for dropping the bombs and his racial hatred toward the Japanese but it was an automatic decision when the first bomb was ready just in time for the Potsdam conference. At Potsdam, Truman hinted to Joseph Stalin that the United States successfully developed the most terrible bomb in the history of the world, while Stalin already knew about it thanks to American spies working for Soviet intelligence. However, Truman was kept out of the loop under the Roosevelt administration and he knew nothing about the Manhattan Project until he was accidentally promoted to the president just before the Potsdam conference. For Roosevelt, Truman was a country bumpkin who could not be trusted and he was added to the presidential ticket as the compromise candidate. The 1944 Democratic Convention focused on who would be nominated for the Vice Presidency. With the Democrats divided, Truman emerged as the compromise candidate.
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 27 Jul 2021 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
Heisenberg wrote:Truman being secretly Japanese and hiding it by staging the nuclear bombing of two Japanese cities would be the ultimate game of 3-D chess. 8) Although, it does raise the question: why?

That will only be revealed when the time is right, @Heisenberg. That time will be soon... :eek:
ThirdTerm wrote:
For the last paper I wrote in English, I cited this book on President Truman. Some people blame Truman for dropping the bombs and his racial hatred toward the Japanese but it was an automatic decision when the first bomb was ready just in time for the Potsdam conference. At Potsdam, Truman hinted to Joseph Stalin that the United States successfully developed the most terrible bomb in the history of the world, while Stalin already knew about it thanks to American spies working for Soviet intelligence. However, Truman was kept out of the loop under the Roosevelt administration and he knew nothing about the Manhattan Project until he was accidentally promoted to the president just before the Potsdam conference. For Roosevelt, Truman was a country bumpkin who could not be trusted and he was added to the presidential ticket as the compromise candidate. The 1944 Democratic Convention focused on who would be nominated for the Vice Presidency. With the Democrats divided, Truman emerged as the compromise candidate.

I bought the book because I really like the author. One of the things McCullough puts emphasis on is that the presidency is a test of character. Truman did a good job. He did not often let his feeling show, but during one crisis, a military type wanted to use nuclear weapons.

"Don't ask me to use those horrible things again."

I didn't mention that book because it was relevant to the thread. I did it because it can tell you about what Truman was like.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]