Ukraine is the Great Reset Laboratory - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
https://rairfoundation.com/warning-ukra ... ech-elite/

Warning: Ukraine is the Great Reset Laboratory of the Global Tech Elite

Ukraine is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

A global system of totalitarian technocracy has arrived, and Ukraine has happily been globalists’ Great Reset Laboratory.

In the middle of a war, Ukraine has been stealthily working hard on being the first nation to implement virtually all the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset key hallmarks: Digital identity, Vaccination passports, Universal basic income (UBI), Chinese style Social credit scores which are all combined in their already operational Diia app. The country is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.
Ukraine are moving fast toward a cashless society as well.

Central bank digital currency. For complete control over people.

"Dixon did, however, say that Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky wanted to “move to a cashless society” over the course of this year."
Article by WEF. If people are so happy why is all that surveillance necessary?

Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldecono ... 26863e1735
Dimetrodon wrote:Why is it so that the more outlandish and stupid a claim, the more people tend to believe it? :roll:

“The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.” - Josef Goebbels

Most people seem to think that if they’ve heard something before, then it must be true. If you have to lie, then lie big, and keep repeating it in a loud voice. Lol.
Potemkin wrote:“The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.” - Josef Goebbels

Most people seem to think that if they’ve heard something before, then it must be true. If you have to lie, then lie big, and keep repeating it in a loud voice. Lol.

Are British lies special lies though? Are they lies that are more refined, and more thought out, and just aesthetically pleasing lies? That is the question Potemkincito!!
Tainari88 wrote:Are British lies special lies though? Are they lies that are more refined, and more thought out, and just aesthetically pleasing lies? That is the question Potemkincito!!

They’re British lies, so of course they’re the best lies, Tainaricita. After all, we taught Goebbels everything he ever knew about lies and propaganda. How else could he have learned his little tricks except by copying the best? ;)
Potemkin wrote:They’re British lies, so of course they’re the best lies, Tainaricita. After all, we taught Goebbels everything he ever knew about lies and propaganda. How else could he have learned his little tricks except by copying the best? ;)

But, but Potemkincito, I need to know about the TRUE LIES. The ones that convince and hypnotize the ones who believe all that basofia, basura, escoria, despojos, piojos y pudrición. :p :D

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]