Centrelink Secret Breaching Triggered Death Toll (AU) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Australian Government is covering up the deaths from illegally issued Centrelink Breaches

Centrelink is part of the Department of Human Services (DHS) delivering a range of payments and services in Australia known as Social Security in America.

The problem is getting worse in Australia with a Government Committee amending the Social Security Legislation in January 2015 to give Private Companies the power to remove Job Seekers Commonwealth Payments with No Appeal Rights
http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_LEGislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r5344
----------------------------------

Responsibility for the Remote Jobs and Communities Program was transferred to the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet on 18 September 2013: http://employment.gov.au/remote-jobs-and-communities-program

The responsible portfolio of Prime Minister and Cabinet have sent out a letter blocking the right to contact/challenge the department: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5w5YlbxUIZaa3dMNTItNnlkM0E/view?usp=sharing

Under Threat of Funding Cuts and the Bodies Self Interest:
The Australian Human Rights Commission, Legal Centers and the Public Interest Advocacy Center are refusing to represent clients to remove the Prime Ministers letters of decree.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Below is Ronald Medlicott's information describing the situation on the 10th of Aug 2010

Centrelinks Secret Breaching Triggered Death Toll

On May 10th 2010, a senior Centrelink official admitted the obvious, i.e. that Centrelink had never reported breaching triggered fatalities. 3 weeks later, the Employment Minister denied that post breaching terminal outcomes had ever occurred.

I have 2 suppression orders issued by 2 Senate committees that bar me from distributing documents about these deaths, including the refusal of the Federal Police to investigate these deaths.

Since deaths occurred in event state and territory, the federal Police should have investigated in their own 'backyard', the ACT, but they have refused to do so and their letter is now confidential.

Since I cannot copy and distribute copies of that letter, I am simply showing it, and other documents, in this video.(I do not think that YouTube was so well known or so accessible when the 1st suppression order was issued in November 2005.)

Breaching legislation is inconsistent with the constitution; Paragraph 75 of the constitution is quite clear that breach of contract is a matter for the High Court, not Centrelink, to determine if a breach has occurred.

Para' 51 (xxiia) of the constitution requires the gov't to pay benefits to those who need it.
On 8th May 2013 a welfare recipient who had been prosecuted by Centrelink fought back and the high Court tossed out legislation that had no means.

Some 15,000 prosecutions dating back to 2000 are now legally invalid.

This means that by not paying them, welfare recipients will one day SUE and at the moment the legal liability is about $1 Trillion for the 'Breached Generation". Are you happy to help pay that rising or do you prefer to help pay for a basic benefit?

PRO BONO is a legal term to describe lawyers who act in the public interest.

The reality is that when they do, they take a percent of the win, usually 20-30% and with untold BILLIONS up for grabs, once lawyers get to grips with the scale of the problem, i.e. the TORT, the race will be on to win the prize.

Try thinking $3.2 MILLION per death and restitution (with compound interest) for having been breached.

Action requires knowledge. Before you saw this video did you know about these deaths?
How could you know because these deaths and the humanitarian consequences of Breaching have NEVER EVER been reported by DSS?
Centrelink management in their 300 page long, highly detailed reports to parliament?
Pass the word around about this video and eventually a family will seek me out for the hard evidence so that they can sue the government for $3.2+ damages. The truth empowers only if you seek it.

Written by Ronald Medlicott on the 10th of Aug 2010

Centrelinks Secret Breaching Triggered Death Toll - A Must See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQucXm33d28
If you are intrested to know more the other videos on this channel are from Ronald Medlicott related to Centrelink!
Centrelink Clients - Join Centrelink Law Reform Australia Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Centrelink.Law.Reform.Australia
The Members of this Group believe that Private Companies, Government Contracted Companies should be stopped from scamming for illegally obtained Commonwealth monies above human life!

@ingliz he ignores mixed race people I […]

The assessment I've seen is that it would take[…]

@late The best response to a far Right like a[…]

This is largely history repeating itself . Similar[…]