What's wrong with Britain: London murder rate overtakes New York's - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
What's wrong with Britain?, I just can't understand this. America is run by the evil sicko's of the NRA, or at least politicians that have been bought by the NRA. Britain on the hand is run by good people who understand that the citizenry are like children who must be stopped from owning guns for their own good. All the major parties in Britain support extreme gun control.

So how has this happened? London murder rate overtakes New York's
Last edited by Rich on 01 Apr 2018 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
One factor:

Telegraph article from 2010 wrote:The data provide a breakdown of the ethnicity of the 18,091 men and boys who police took action against for a range of violent and sexual offences in London in 2009-10.

They show that among those proceeded against for street crimes, 54 per cent were black; for robbery, 59 per cent; and for gun crimes, 67 per cent. Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property.

Just over 12 per cent of London’s 7.5 million population is black, including those of mixed black and white parentage, while 69 per cent is white, according to the Office for National Statistics."
Last edited by noemon on 01 Apr 2018 23:47, edited 2 times in total. Reason: post edited with source and date
BBC wrote:Image

Among possible explanations for the recent increase in knife crime is a steep decline in the use by police of stop and search.

The powers enable officers to search people on the street if they have reasonable grounds to suspect they may be carrying weapons, illegal drugs, stolen property or items to be used to commit a crime. People can also be searched without reasonable grounds if a senior officer believes there's a risk of serious violence in a particular area.

From 2009 the number of stops has been falling across England and Wales, especially in London, primarily due to concerns that the measures unfairly targeted young black men, wasted police resources and were ineffective at catching criminals.

Theresa May, as Home Secretary, led efforts to drive down the number of stops, but there's anecdotal evidence from police that young people are now more inclined to carry knives because of growing confidence they won't be stopped.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:its pretty obvious whats wrong with London

Immigrants (Muslims Noemon Edit: Rule 3 from middle east and Africa)

As holders of British passports may I appeal to you to be more respectful towards these people who have condescended to become members of our wonderful mullti-cultural society. As residents of our national capitol may I suggest they be referred to as New English?

noemon wrote:BBC article

So cutting to the chase, in addition to the Kevlar armoured vest I normally wear on my frequent visits to Londonistan It would now be reasonably safe for me to reinforce my personal protection with my Glock and Roberts combat knife.
noir wrote:Most of the victims are minorities so the MSM doesn't take interest. But there is one high profile case that may change it. Elizabeth Hurley's nephew was stabbed severely.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3908833

The coppers described the car the stabbers were in as black. As there is no description of the stabbers other than they were male, I suspect they were Back, too.
London's murder rate has nothing to do with knives or guns. It's also not completely accurate.

So far in 2018, 46 people have been fatally stabbed, shot or injured in London compared with 50 in the US city.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936

They have not identified the reason for it, either. A lot of assumptions are being made by the racist asses on this forum(you know who you are), by assuming blacks are doing the murders.

Also, most knifings don't actually result in death. Most shootings, do. Your attempt to make this about gun control is a red herring, and intellectually dishonest. I expect that from you, now, @noir . You want to make everything about race, and lies.
Crantag wrote:New York does have strict gun laws and spends a lot on policing, including a lot of surveillance.

Oh really I'm so ignorant I didn't know that. What percentage of cars coming in from New Hampshire are searched? Is it more than 50%? Is there a border fence with New Hampshire and Vermont?
Noir wrote:@Godstud I don't care about gun control and stop about trolling me each thread.
I am not trolling you on every thread, but on every thread you post the same racist bullshit. Stop posting such lies, and I'll stop reacting to them.

noir wrote:Blaming the blacks is unfair, they too want good policing.
That's got to be the first almost completely non-racist thing I've ever heard you say. Bravo! :lol:
Godstud wrote:London's murder rate has nothing to do with knives or guns. It's also not completely accurate.

So far in 2018, 46 people have been fatally stabbed, shot or injured in London compared with 50 in the US city.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936

They have not identified the reason for it, either. A lot of assumptions are being made by the racist asses on this forum(you know who you are), by assuming blacks are doing the murders.

Also, most knifings don't actually result in death. Most shootings, do. Your attempt to make this about gun control is a red herring, and intellectually dishonest. I expect that from you, now, @noir . You want to make everything about race, and lies.

"In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service. The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent. Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime. Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent."
blackjack21 wrote:Britain must ban knives, along with naughty thoughts.

I wouldn't put it past them....but only for white people.

If you are a jihadist returning from your distinguished service to ISIS and you want to buy a shit-ton of fertilzer between your posts calling for the beheading of westerners on facebook (no problem).

If you are a white veteran of Her Majesty's armed forces and want to bring attention to Muslim propagated molestation rings in your country (and also happen to be carrying a plastic spoon)....you could be thrown into prison for the rest of your life. :lol:

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]