Honest question about crime. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Scamp wrote:Does any other country in the world, allow a minority population of about 13% to commit most of the violent crime like rape, robbery, murder, assault, and illegal shootings?

Crime is related to Poverty not race Scamp.

[url]https:theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/18/tackle-poverty-and-inequality-to-reduce-says-police-chief[/url]

There is a published report on this but I guess you aren't going to read a 100 page PDF on it so have an article about it instead.

The honest question you should be asking us is why does the 13% of minorities in the US account for 90% of the poverty. :eek:
Last edited by B0ycey on 31 Jul 2021 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
Scamp wrote:Wow you havent heard? The USA has millions of black people on welfare. They receive all the things I listed above. I thought this was common knowledge. I guess not.

In 2020, a total of $9.88 trillion was spent on welfare programs in America. https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/blog/finan ... stics.html
But don't get me wrong... Millions of white trifling bums are also on welfare here.
Scamp wrote:Wow you havent heard? The USA has millions of black people on welfare. They receive all the things I listed above. I thought this was common knowledge. I guess not.

Two reasons.

1. I am not a United States citizen nor I live there.
2. I am skeptical to most stuff if not all, even some of those with sources.
Scamp wrote:Are you comparing Scandinavian people to blacks?

Tell me how Nordic people rehabilitate the black rapist's which is reaching epidemic proportions there?

By teaching them skills and having a decent well being in prison so when they get out they are:

a) A human being who is not broken.
b) A human being who has skills to earn money now.

So when people get out of prison they can continue with their life perhaps even in a high paying field like IT. The recidivism rate talks for itself. Norway rate is what? 20% and that is over a lifetime if i am not mistaken. US recidivism rate is 45% over 5 year :eh:

So US and many other prisons just bread more criminals basically. They don't solve the problem. While Norway attempts to fix the social undertone and reasons behind people being criminals.

As for rapists, murderes and so on, yes they manage to fix them also. They have Breiwik under the same system a person who is much worse than just a simple rapist or murdered, he is a mass killer. :eh:
Patrickov wrote:Two reasons.

1. I am not a United States citizen nor I live there.
2. I am skeptical to most stuff if not all, even some of those with sources.

Does your country take money from the people who work, and contribute to society, and give it to the trifling bums who do nothing? We do.
@ JohnRawls...
Why hasn't your country accepted hundreds of thousands of refugees from lets say, Somalia or other African countries. :lol:
Don't you care about the poor downtrodden people?
Scamp wrote:Does your country take money from the people who work, and contribute to society, and give it to the trifling bums who do nothing? We do.

Actually yes, those who are paid are called "Blue Ribbon Human Scums".

And not only money, these people are given power.
@ Patrickov...
Why hasn't your country accepted hundreds of thousands of refugees from lets say, Somalia or other African countries. :lol:
Scamp wrote:@ Patrickov...

In 2018, we accepted more refugees than the USA.

We also accept refugees from the USA.
B0ycey wrote:Crime is related to Poverty not race Scamp.

[url]https:theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/18/tackle-poverty-and-inequality-to-reduce-says-police-chief[/url]

There is a published report on this but I guess you aren't going to read a 100 page PDF on it so have an article about it instead.

The honest question you should be asking us is why does the 13% of minorities in the US account for 90% of the poverty. :eek:

I'm not a psychologist, but my guess is because they are lazy and trifling. Why work when you can get the Government to pay for your entire existence?
Last edited by Scamp on 31 Jul 2021 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
JohnRawls wrote:So US and many other prisons just bread more criminals basically. They don't solve the problem. While Norway attempts to fix the social undertone and reasons behind people being criminals.

Prisons in the US are basically gladiator school.

I recall reading about how in one prison, they had real grass outside (not dirt or congrete), classes like art, music, etc. etc. The rate of inmates fighting, the rate of riots, the rate of rape, the rate of murder were all significantly lower than prisons that didn't have these. A new warden came in, removed all that shit, and the fights, murder, and rape went right up to match the other prisons.

In short, prison in the US is about punishment only, and nothing else. A horrible deal for society at large.
Pants-of-dog wrote:In 2018, we accepted more refugees than the USA.

We also accept refugees from the USA.

Good for you. Have they contributed to society at all? How many crimes have they committed? How many did you personally let come live in your house? :lol:
Scamp wrote:Good for you. Have they contributed to society at all? How many crimes have they committed? How many did you personally let come live in your house? :lol:

Yes.

Less than the average US citizen.

This summer, I have let two people live with us who were forced to leave their homes.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes.

Less than the average US citizen.

This summer, I have let two people live with us who were forced to leave their homes.

Why were they forced to leave their homes? Just curious.
Scamp wrote:Why hasn't your country accepted hundreds of thousands of refugees from lets say, Somalia or other African countries. :lol:

There probably are African refugees, but the more prominent thing the Chinese has been doing is to actually go to the places in concern and, well, "invest".

Scamp wrote:Don't you care about the poor downtrodden people?

In some sense no. Those poor and downtrodden people are bound to be dictators and oppressors' minions from what I see in Hong Kong for the past 30+ years.

===================================

But WAIT, this is NOT on MY topic!

The real deal here is that, the blacks you are talking about are NOT refugees AT ALL!!
They are born and have grown up in the United States, just like many other Whites who happen to descend from their ancestors!
Why the sudden change of subject?
Rancid wrote:Prisons in the US are basically gladiator school.

I recall reading about how in one prison, they had real grass outside (not dirt or congrete), classes like art, music, etc. etc. The rate of inmates fighting, the rate of riots, the rate of rape, the rate of murder were all significantly lower than prisons that didn't have these. A new warden came in, removed all that shit, and the fights, murder, and rape went right up to match the other prisons.

In short, prison in the US is about punishment only, and nothing else. A horrible deal for society at large.

Yes, that is a good comparison. USA is not alone in this. Russia is pretty similar but probably a bit less worse since Russian "penetantiary" workers have unlimited use of force.
Rancid wrote:Prisons in the US are basically gladiator school.

That could be said about most prison systems though. There's still the unanswered question as to whether rehab is possible and if so up to what extent.
JohnRawls wrote:By teaching them skills and having a decent well being in prison so when they get out they are:

a) A human being who is not broken.
b) A human being who has skills to earn money now.

So when people get out of prison they can continue with their life perhaps even in a high paying field like IT. The recidivism rate talks for itself. Norway rate is what? 20% and that is over a lifetime if i am not mistaken. US recidivism rate is 45% over 5 year :eh:

So US and many other prisons just bread more criminals basically. They don't solve the problem. While Norway attempts to fix the social undertone and reasons behind people being criminals.

As for rapists, murderes and so on, yes they manage to fix them also. They have Breiwik under the same system a person who is much worse than just a simple rapist or murdered, he is a mass killer. :eh:

I am curious about your countries plan about rehabilitating criminals. I would like to see an actual experiment where we send you violent thugs, murderers, and rapists, for rehabilitation. You can show the world how to civilize these savages. How many would you like?

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]