Jussie Smollett: Life and Death of an MSM Hate Hoax - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Regarding the plea bargain part, it's really an unusual case. Agreeing to forfeit his bond and perform community service appears to be some kind of admission of guilt, yet he wasn't convicted of anything we're aware of, not even a misdemeanor. I have a feeling that we haven't heard the end of this one yet.
Yeah it turns out that after the prosecution and the CPD shit their pants in front of the entire nation they'll say anything to save face. There is no admission of guilt.

Keep in mind this investigation cost the city millions and then, mysteriously and for no readily apparent reason, they decided to drop it. Obviously the answer is a vast conspiracy and not misconduct on the part of the CPD, a police department that had literal blacksites where it would torture confessions out of people.

And again Hong Wu, there was no plea bargain. Maybe your inability to understand basic legal concepts that one can glean from watching Law & Order is why you never passed the bar?
SpecialOlympian wrote:
Also just lmfao that posters like Sivad can not imagine a world where any black man is innocent, ever. Obviously he must be guilty and only a vast conspiracy of blacks, Jews, or Jews working with blacks can explain this. It's a black and gay man's world now, the CPD and the attorney general just live in it.

Yeah, dude, I'm a racist because I didn't side with some rich privileged actor who tried to fake a hate crime to boost his celebrity status but botched it like an asshole and then used his connections to power and wealth to get himself out of it. :knife:
You're racist because you believe that the idea that no black man could ever be convicted due to a vast conspiracy of black powerbrokers and the inability of any black man to vote guilty against another black man is more likely than, "Whoops, the CPD seems to have fucked up and the guy is innocent" hth.

Also the whole presumed guilt thing despite the prosecutor's office folding so hard it's like they crossed the event horizon. Which, again, always the sign of a healthy case when you spend months building up how much of a slam dunk it's going to be and then suddenly drop it. I'm sure the prosecutors found no misconduct on the part of the police.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You're racist because you believe that the idea that no black man could ever be convicted due to a vast conspiracy of black powerbrokers and the inability of any black man to vote guilty against another black man is more likely than, "Whoops, the CPD seems to have fucked up and the guy is innocent" hth.

So your strategy is just to call everyone who doesn't pretend that this wasn't a retarded hoax a racist? Your strategy is almost as retarded as Smollett's strategy to get himself bigger celebrity by hoaxing a hate crime. :lol:

And you're about as clever at hoaxing racism as Smollett. :lol: :knife: :lol:

the whole presumed guilt thing

I didn't presume guilt, his Nigerian buddies are on camera buying ski masks and noose rope. There is no question that he staged a fake hate crime against himself.

@2:30

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I just can't believe the kind of concentrated weapons grade idiocy you get here on pofo, it's just staggering. You have to read it a couple times because your brain can't process the fact that someone is actually saying this shit. Pofo has got to be a put on, there is no way these pofo characters are for real.
SpecialOlympian wrote:There seems to be plenty of question, given that the prosecution is too afraid to move forward with what they said for months was a completely slam dunk case :)

Apparently the Mayor of Chicago is not afraid to move forward with a civil lawsuit to get another $30,000 from Smollett to cover police overtime to investigate this hoax.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Apparently the Mayor of Chicago is not afraid to move forward with a civil lawsuit to get another $30,000 from Smollett to cover police overtime to investigate this hoax.
Praise the Lord.

Ahem..have you seen the new mayor of MAGA country I mean Chicago?

Lori Lightfoot Becomes Chicagos First Black Female And Openly Gay Mayor

Do you think that this googley-eyed black LGBT person is going to go after Smollett for anything?

Hindsite wrote:Apparently the Mayor of Chicago is not afraid to move forward with a civil lawsuit to get another $30,000 from Smollett to cover police overtime to investigate this hoax.
Praise the Lord.

Lmao yeah its a publicity stunt. What's he going to sue over? His county's Attorney General deciding not to prosecute ? Lmfao.

Meanwhile, under Rahm Emmanuel, the CPD has paid out over half a billion dollars in police brutality cases. Good thing they're focused on suing over, what? The cost of paying three detectives for a few weeks? Lmao.

So yeah, given the absolute fucking clown show that is the CPD and the city of Chicago's handling of the case and their performance in general under Mayor Emmanuel, I'd also pull stupid fucking stunts so that everyone would talk about anything besides the actual governance of the city.

That's what you would do if you wanted to keep your job. Play down your immense failures so that you can continue being mayor, lest you be beaten by-

maz wrote:Do you think that this googley-eyed black LGBT person is going to go after Smollett for anything?

Go after Smollett for what, and how? The county prosecution team officially dropping all charges because it's obvious the CPD fucked the case?

Because if there's one thing prosecutors love, it's completely caving on a nationally reported case that's supposedly a slam dunk. I would love to know just how bad the CPD fucked up if the prosecutors decided to give away the entire store rather than have anything relating to the investigation become public record.

I'm fucking lolling at the small government rightwing idiots here cheering on a man who has been found so innocent all charges were officially dropped being forced to pay for the cost of the investigation. What a precedent. Innocent people paying for the privilege of being investigated lmao.

Jesus. You guys are so fucking racist you'd rather enact crushing, moronic laws on society that punish everyone and benefit nobody before you see a black person succeed in any way. What the fuck is wrong with you brain poisoned weirdos?
Hong Wu wrote:Just when I thought the news was going to be boring again for awhile... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... lett-walk/

Someone with the initials GS spent half a million dollars to elect the prosecutor who gave Smollett this strange deal.

So what exactly is George Soros's guilt here? That he "has spent heavily on backing “progressive” candidates for local prosecutorial offices across the nation"? :roll:

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]