MSM is Actually Trying to "De-Stigmatize" This... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You can get vaccines through a doctor and free clinics that specialize in sexual health can offer it as well, which there is no reason not to get if you have access to it.

Do you remember a few years ago, some dumb ass conservatives were against this life saving cancer preventing vaccine? They claimed it would encourage teens to have more sex. Oddly enough, teen sex is on the decline. Actually, sex is down among people in their 20s too. I think all the video games and other forms of entertainment are making people less horny.

Something tells me hong wu would be against this vaccine. :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:"All sex deserves punishment" has been a motto for conservatives for a while now lmao.

That's just stupid.

I certainly lean towards conservatism and my rather smokin' hot lady and I had some wickedly deranged fun in the bedroom last night...

:D :D
OK class. Pay close attention. There will be a test.

HPV is a virus. You know what viruses are, don't you? It is a systemic infection. There are over 100 kinds of HPV and, if memory serves, about a dozen cause cancer. One could be a Mormon, wear holy garments, never have sex in anything but the missionary position (and then only after reflection and meditation) and acquire HPV. Once acquired only by the most semi-chaste of sexual behaviors (and only to facilitate having children with your husband) the woman is predisposed to not only cervical, but throat, anal and, and IIR a couple of other cancers.

So. Stigmatize? Well let's see. Count the number of posters on this thread. If we are all sexually active (and this does not count learning to use your mouse with your left hand) and male then 1/2 of us already have HPV or will have in our lifetime. By age 50 - 80% of women have/had it. That would be a heck of a stigma. If I had that stigmatized block voting for me I would be the next President.
BigSteve wrote:That's just stupid.

I certainly lean towards conservatism and my rather smokin' hot lady and I had some wickedly deranged fun in the bedroom last night...

:D :D

The current conservative movement is composed of old white men who want to ensure that no whore who gets herself knocked up ever escapes the consequences of sex.

From the Washington Post

The latest available version of HB 182 has an exception that would allow insurance to cover a treatment that does not exist.

“A procedure for an ectopic pregnancy, that is intended to reimplant the fertilized ovum into the pregnant woman’s uterus."

An ectopic pregnancy occurs when a fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, or in the wrong part of the uterus, and usually presents in the first trimester. With the exception of some very rare cases of abdominal pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies do not result in the birth of a child and can cause potentially fatal ruptures and hemorrhages.

[...]

The treatment laid out in the bill is “science fiction,” according to Daniel Grossman, an OB/GYN and director of Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health at the University of California at San Francisco who debunked this passage in a viral Twitter thread on Wednesday.

“We don’t have the technology to do that,” Grossman told The Washington Post on Thursday. He said he had treated many patients with the condition who wanted children. “Nothing can be done to continue that pregnancy.”

Just a bunch of old white men sitting around brainstorming how to ensure that any lady who gets knocked up will fucking give birth no matter what. No need to talk to a doctor or anything, her health isn't important (because she is a whore).
The current conservative movement is composed of old white men who want to ensure that no whore who gets herself knocked up ever escapes the consequences of sex.

This is simply not true. We old timers are not the ones who are doing this except to the extent that we are politicians kowtowing to their constituents. Look at the demonstrators at Charlottesville and the folks lined up behind trump. no walkers there. The current conservative movement is not old folks. It is young and middle aged borderline fascists. Trump scored with the over 39 crowd in a big way. No doubt about it. But over 65s are only 15% of voters and they were 45/53.

Besides. Abortion is settled law for my generation. If anyone thinks that the Alabama legislature passed that stupid law out of a sense of moral outrage they had better think again. They had forever to do it and didn't even try. What changed was the necessity to bring the anti-abortion crowd even more firmly under their spell. This is true of guns too. Pols generally only care about that to the extent that their constituents do. But this is the way it is supposed to work. That is representative government at its finest.
It's not settled law and has been slowly gutted for decades, to the point where abortion is nearly inaccessible in the chud states.

Also the state legislatures passing such laws (such as requiring hospital admission privileges for OBGYN's who provide abortion as part of their services) are exclusively, if not overwhelmingly, old, white, and male. They genuinely care so little about womens' health issues that they can't even be bothered to call a doctor while writing legislation that affects women.
Also the state legislatures passing such laws (such as requiring hospital admission privileges for OBGYN's who provide abortion as part of their services) are exclusively, if not overwhelmingly, old, white, and male. They genuinely care so little about womens' health issues that they can't even be bothered to call a doctor while writing legislation that affects women.

Of course. I did not say they weren't. What I am saying is eatly what you are saying. They could care less about the issue. They care about the votes.

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]

Candace Owens

She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]