MSM is Actually Trying to "De-Stigmatize" This... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I saw this and felt like I had to write about it somewhere. The implication they are making here (and by "they" I mean that this story has been posted in USA Today, People Magazine, CBS etc.) is that some kind of "object" carrying a disease was in both her ass and her husband's throat, gave them both the same disease and resultant cancer and that this is OK. Just let that sink in the next time you want to treat these people as credible and sane.
Hong Wu is trying to make a devastating attack on the media by admitting that he thinks sex is icky and gross and doesn't like it when other people do things.

However, due to Hong Wu's apparent lack of knowledge or sex in general he can't seem to figure out it's analingus, and apparently thinks the husband was pushing benwa balls into his wife's ass with his tongue.

Which is especially sad because she's pretty up front about what it is in the article. I can't imagine being so naive. Apparently Hong Wu also thinks spreading awareness of HPV, the vaccination of HPV, and letting people know there's no shame in seeking treatment for HPV or any of its complications is bad? Lmao.

Well I guess you did it Hong Wu. This is the last time the famous Marcia Cross, who everyone has heard of, will dictate the national discourse.
Hong Wu wrote:Image
I saw this and felt like I had to write about it somewhere. The implication they are making here (and by "they" I mean that this story has been posted in USA Today, People Magazine, CBS etc.) is that some kind of "object" carrying a disease was in both her ass and her husband's throat, gave them both the same disease and resultant cancer and that this is OK. Just let that sink in the next time you want to treat these people as credible and sane.

For some people, the body's sewer system is their playground, and then everybody's supposed to pretend to be shocked when somebody comes down with something hideously wrong or their intestines start falling out after a bout of one or one hundred episodes of ''sexual'' activity, things like that. Yeah, real normal stuff.
Eh, look. I thought I was able to explain this without being vulgar but maybe you guys either didn't get it or we are just further apart on sexual mores than I had previously assumed. The implication here is that some guy's dick had a sexual infectious disease, said dick was in her anus (presumably more than once if it was bad enough to get cancer) and the same dick was in her husband's throat. So there is some kind of "bull" with an STD regularly plowing her ass and getting his dick sucked by her husband. Did you guys not understand this from my description or do you think this kind of thing is acceptable, even in the MSM?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Hong Wu is trying to make a devastating attack on the media by admitting that he thinks sex is icky and gross and doesn't like it when other people do things.

However, due to Hong Wu's apparent lack of knowledge or sex in general he can't seem to figure out it's analingus, and apparently thinks the husband was pushing benwa balls into his wife's ass with his tongue.

Which is especially sad because she's pretty up front about what it is in the article. I can't imagine being so naive. Apparently Hong Wu also thinks spreading awareness of HPV, the vaccination of HPV, and letting people know there's no shame in seeking treatment for HPV or any of its complications is bad? Lmao.

Well I guess you did it Hong Wu. This is the last time the famous Marcia Cross, who everyone has heard of, will dictate the national discourse.

It's another fine example of where the Book of Leviticus trumps modern social liberals and their willful ignorance of the science of epidemiology. Anal sex has been known to cause illness thousands of years before the germ theory of disease. I suppose they will die of cancer with less embarrassment? I'm really not sure what the hell her point is. :roll: :knife:
Hong Wu wrote:Eh, look. I thought I was able to explain this without being vulgar but maybe you guys either didn't get it or we are just further apart on sexual mores than I had previously assumed. The implication here is that some guy's dick had a sexual infectious disease, said dick was in her anus (presumably more than once if it was bad enough to get cancer) and the same dick was in her husband's throat. So there is some kind of "bull" with an STD regularly plowing her ass and getting his dick sucked by her husband. Did you guys not understand this from my description or do you think this kind of thing is acceptable, even in the MSM?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is hilarious. Your imagination is quite funny but none of this is implied. First of all that is not how cancer happens, colon cancer is the 2nd most prevalent cancer in the world, it hits mostly old men with no previous anal activity. Second of all even if for the sake of argument we treated cancer as an STD that would mean that one of them had HPV and gave it to the other by eating them out or through sex which once again is not stigmatised at all. It does not mean that he sucked someones dick or the same dick that gave allegedly to her. He could have had it first from his past by licking someones else punani or she could have had it first but her cancer might have taken longer to develop.
blackjack21 wrote:It's another fine example of where the Book of Leviticus trumps modern social liberals and their willful ignorance of the science of epidemiology. Anal sex has been known to cause illness thousands of years before the germ theory of disease. I suppose they will die of cancer with less embarrassment? I'm really not sure what the hell her point is. :roll: :knife:

Her point is that it makes our resident forum chuds stomp their feet and shake their fists angrily at the idea of other people having sex while demonstrating their ignorance on sex and multiple other subjects lmao

Also nice logic, sex-haver. "People have known anal sex is bad for thousands of years, which is why they continued to do it."

Look'it this guy, just look at this guy who has so much sex in his immensely fulfilling life.
Hong Wu wrote:Image

As long as it's not in your ass, why do you care where some other guy is sticking his dick?
How is HPV even spread? What is it even?

I find this all extremely disturbing. :knife:

Hopefully she will be alright.

Weird sexual activities are hazardous to a person's health. There's a reason why old wisdom condemns it as absolute abomination. The old wisdom also condemns promiscuity and that also is hazardous to a person's health. All sorts of diseases are spread through people having sex with too many partners.
Last edited by Political Interest on 08 Jun 2019 00:07, edited 1 time in total.
Political Interest wrote:How is HPV even spread? What is it even?

Human Papilloma Virus if you want to look it up. It's spread through skin to skin contact. You can get vaccines through a doctor and free clinics that specialize in sexual health can offer it as well, which there is no reason not to get if you have access to it.

This is ridiculous. Articles showing attacks on s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]