The Media's Important Issues for the Day - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Use this thread to post media front-covers of digital or print media that seem totally out of place to you.

17th of November is a day after the most historic global trade deal was signed between China & 14 other Asian countries. Nowhere to be seen in the front cover.

Guardian's Important Issues for today:

Now let's take a look at it's arch-nemesis the right-wing Telegraph:

Okay, more seriously, I'll cross-pollinate here, with an idea of mine that crashed-and-burned on inception, which may be more suitable here:

Anatomy of a Platform: The News Cycle

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=177914

It uses this symbolic schematic system I developed, with a couple examples following:

Anatomy of a Platform

Spoiler: show

Leftism -- Want, Get

Anatomy of a Platform: The News Cycle -- Anti-Trump-Dynasty

Anyone reading this should feel free to throw-in -- I'll do the work of passing along the parameters, and rendering-out custom scenarios based on whatever news-issues inputs we can scrounge up.
noemon wrote:Use this thread to post media front-covers of digital or print media that seem totally out of place to you.

17th of November is a day after the most historic global trade deal was signed between China & 14 other Asian countries. Nowhere to be seen in the front cover.

Not enough fear involved I guess. Fear grabs eyeballs for ad dollars. The Guardian does have a story about pet flea treatments entering rivers on the front page though LOL

I've survived acid rain, African killer bees, ozone holes, the Cold War, Y2k, the Mayan apocalypse, terrorism, Mad cow disease, West Nile, Ebola, HIV, SARS...

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]