The Evolution Fraud - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:Radiometric Dating Debunked in 3 Minutes

Carbon Dating Flaws

The Fossil Record: Proof of Noah's Flood or Evolution

More speculation based on the bible account and trying, unsuccessfully, to validate it.
Take the flood and that boat. It was. supposedly 450 foot long. Yet it accommodated every species. Elephants, giraffes, beetles, ants. ticks, mites, alligators, crocodiles, rhinos,........and all their food, the need to keep predators and prey apart.....
Why did your all powerful god even need to do it?
But that's the sort of nonsense you believe in.
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:More speculation based on the bible account and trying, unsuccessfully, to validate it.
Take the flood and that boat. It was. supposedly 450 foot long. Yet it accommodated every species. Elephants, giraffes, beetles, ants. ticks, mites, alligators, crocodiles, rhinos,........and all their food, the need to keep predators and prey apart.....
Why did your all powerful god even need to do it?
But that's the sort of nonsense you believe in.

I have Holy Bible truth from God to believe in. All you have is fallible human speculation in so-called evolutionists.
You have made your choice and I have made mine.
Praise the Lord.
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:I have Holy Bible truth from God to believe in. All you have is fallible human speculation in so-called evolutionists.
You have made your choice and I have made mine.
Praise the Lord.

So you think your bible is infallible? Absolute truth?
Where did Mr Diplodocus go?
And why?
Last edited by Besoeker2 on 27 Aug 2019 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
By ingliz
Hindsite wrote:Carbon Dating Flaws

It is accurate for samples up to about 62,000 years old, ten times the age of your young Earth, and good enough to prove the Bible stories wrong.

:)
By Hindsite
ingliz wrote:It is accurate for samples up to about 62,000 years old, ten times the age of your young Earth, and good enough to prove the Bible stories wrong.

No it is not.
By ingliz
Hindsite wrote:No it is not.

Wrong!

Google 'Japanese lake sediments'.

:)
By Godstud
FAKE NEWS. It's the only response because critical thinking is not an option.
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:Thinking isn't option for him.

Now the just shall live by faith
(Hebrews 10:38 KJV)
Besoeker2 wrote:I like the Samuel Clemens definition of faith.

The Biblical definition of faith requires that the one with faith first believe that the God mentioned in the Holy Bible exits and what is written there is true.
Praise the Lord.
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:The Biblical definition of faith requires that the one with faith first believe that the God mentioned in the Holy Bible exits and what is written there is true.
Praise the Lord.

If what is written in your bible is the literal truth you would have facts and no need for faith.
Can't you see the simplicity in that?
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:If what is written in your bible is the literal truth you would have facts and no need for faith.
Can't you see the simplicity in that?

Your evolutionists claim to have facts too, but I don't have enough faith to believe in their so-called facts.
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:Your evolutionists claim to have facts too, but I don't have enough faith to believe in their so-called facts.

Palaeontologists have fossil records of creatures that no longer exist. Hard evidence.
Where's the hard evidence for the Genesis global flood? There is none, not one iota. The very idea of god wanting to reverse what he created stretches credibility beyond belief.

"A global flood as described in this myth is inconsistent with the physical findings of geology and paleontology.[3][4] A branch of creationism known as flood geology is a pseudoscientific attempt to argue that such a global flood actually occurred"

And that's just one of the many things that dont bear scrutiny.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]